Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hi people, can you help?

Jump to newest

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

Ok so hi you sexy Scotland lot I'm Mrs blue eyes, I can usually be found in the lounge

So I'm just wondering if any of you lovely people know of something big about to be published on the front of the papers tomorrow, it's being talked about in the lounge, and someone suggested that Scotland may already know, I'm just too nosey to wait until midnight for the front pages to be published thanks lots in advance Mrs blue eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Someone's da sells Avon

John

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Ok so hi you sexy Scotland lot I'm Mrs blue eyes, I can usually be found in the lounge

So I'm just wondering if any of you lovely people know of something big about to be published on the front of the papers tomorrow, it's being talked about in the lounge, and someone suggested that Scotland may already know, I'm just too nosey to wait until midnight for the front pages to be published thanks lots in advance Mrs blue eyes "

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Ok so hi you sexy Scotland lot I'm Mrs blue eyes, I can usually be found in the lounge

So I'm just wondering if any of you lovely people know of something big about to be published on the front of the papers tomorrow, it's being talked about in the lounge, and someone suggested that Scotland may already know, I'm just too nosey to wait until midnight for the front pages to be published thanks lots in advance Mrs blue eyes "

donald trump has confirmed as soon as he finishes the wall in america he will loan us a big chainsaw to cut the shackles of our oppressors and we can drift over beside miami and live happily ever after

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

So I'm just wondering if any of you lovely people know of something big about to be published on the front of the papers tomorrow, it's being talked about in the lounge, and someone suggested that Scotland may already know, I'm just too nosey to wait until midnight for the front pages to be published thanks lots in advance Mrs blue eyes donald trump has confirmed as soon as he finishes the wall in america he will loan us a big chainsaw to cut the shackles of our oppressors and we can drift over beside miami and live happily ever after "

. If Trump falls through i could loan you a dingy?

John

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

Aye when Donald Trump finishes building the wall on the Mexican border, he is going to build one at Carlisle

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ha ha ha, little miss nosey you beat me to it

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Don't read the papers so can't help. Probably some 'celebrity' affair/divorce that no one cares about

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

In fact, the last time Scotland was mentioned as being able to talk about something that England can't, it was the Elton John threesome. So there you go

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

"Ha ha ha, little miss nosey you beat me to it "
. Tee hee

By *ainbowBrite57Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"In fact, the last time Scotland was mentioned as being able to talk about something that England can't, it was the Elton John threesome. So there you go "

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Some one got a reply to "Fancy a fuck "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

im dating Sandra Bullock ..i hope that puts your mind at rest..

Post new Message to Thread