Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What's your worst personality traits

Jump to newest

By *andy_Fraser OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bit of a strange one here, but what would you say are your worst qualities?

Be they traditions, something in you attitude or other. Be open and honest about this, reading what others have said may help in some way.

I'll start the ball rolling with my two worst qualities.

The weaker one is that I'm not keen on eating food handled by other people (Unless they're chefs). If you see me at a BBQ or party it's unlikely that you'll ever see me eat. If I do it's something I've made myself or bought pre-packed.

The worst one is that I have a really bad temper. Luckily with maturity comes control. It very very rarely flares up nowadays, and if it ever does it's normally because my blood-sugar is also high. It wasn't a resolution, but I also decided not to raise my voice or lose my temper at any point this year, and so far, I've only angry-shout-ranted once and it was only for about 30 seconds.

So come on people, be brave and share.

Mandy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atandasmileMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mine would have to be my ego. Some things I'm good at; where I am I'm prone to boasting or showing off. I work to keep it in check and not be an annoying twat. If you spot it leaking out feel free to point it out to me and I'll shut up (after a short period of embarrassment ).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread