Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

TG Saturday 19th Nov

Jump to newest

By *appyguy_experimental OP   Man
over a year ago

in the middle

Hi,

Heading along this year with my female sub friend.

Does anyone know if they have the rope guy who was up the stairs oor spanking benches like they had last year?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would think so! Though the rope guy got boring as he took forever to get anyone tied ups,

over a year ago

in the middle

Ye that true we only saw one women whole time we were there an they didn't realy interact much with people looking on. His white cotton trousers on waste coat if i remember made me chuckle.

Are yourselves going this on Saturday?

over a year ago

Would have loved to go but have other plans this weekend def next year xx

By *ittle DancerWoman
over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

"Would think so! Though the rope guy got boring as he took forever to get anyone tied ups,"

Is there a quick way to tie someone up properly and safely?

over a year ago

in the middle

This guy if memory served correctly tied you up to a pole as in the old Indian movies where they put you over the fire to cook you, so there was suspension play in it aswell.

Depends how you want tied up but i have quick releasing rope hog tie restraints that slip on a off quite easly..or there always b&q an YouTube video to learn.

By *ittle DancerWoman
over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

"This guy if memory served correctly tied you up to a pole as in the old Indian movies where they put you over the fire to cook you, so there was suspension play in it aswell."

Which takes time or you'd wind up cutting off someone's circulation surely.

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Download Festival

TG role call.... we're going canny wait.... (oh then club deBauch on the 3rd)....

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

"TG role call.... we're going canny wait.... (oh then club deBauch on the 3rd).... "

Missed out on tickets and but we will be there next time. I was so covered in glitter last time I was craft syphilis.

Really unsure about Club DeBauch. I eye them with suspicion

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

"Would think so! Though the rope guy got boring as he took forever to get anyone tied ups,"

We know that guy well. He's nationally renowned as an exceptional rope guy. Always willing to help less experienced and I've seen him work with differently abled people on the scene. If he's taking a long time that's because that's how long it takes to do it safely.

Big kudos to cotton trousers wearing rope guy.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

It'll be my first time, going with a non fab friend. Very nervous!

over a year ago

in the middle

Has anyone got something exciting to wear?

By *llyandjimCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

It'll be our first time as well,

We are also nervous!

and was wondering if anyone is or would like to meet up B4 hand,no strings or ropes lol just having others to go in with might take the edge off

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

"It'll be our first time as well,

We are also nervous!

and was wondering if anyone is or would like to meet up B4 hand,no strings or ropes lol just having others to go in with might take the edge off "

There is always a big crowd of kinksters in the Banshee Labaryth before TG

By *llyandjimCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

We are also nervous!

and was wondering if anyone is or would like to meet up B4 hand,no strings or ropes lol just having others to go in with might take the edge off

There is always a big crowd of kinksters in the Banshee Labaryth before TG "

thx might head in there x

over a year ago

We will head there first and see who is there!

By *eekingSinCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We're Looking forward to this

xx

By *eekingSinCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We are also nervous!

and was wondering if anyone is or would like to meet up B4 hand,no strings or ropes lol just having others to go in with might take the edge off "

We were having this chat about meeting up with people beforehand but not sure your average pub/bar would take kindly to us just rocking up to the bar in our TG gear. Would turn a few heads for sure

xx

By *llyandjimCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

We are also nervous!

We were having this chat about meeting up with people beforehand but not sure your average pub/bar would take kindly to us just rocking up to the bar in our TG gear. Would turn a few heads for sure

xx"

I take it we will all be heading to

Banshee Labaryth then lol

over a year ago

This will be the 3rd one in a row I've missed,not impressed

over a year ago

We will be there dressed in pink and black!

Definitely not our first time but still excited about it.

over a year ago

This will be our second! Hope we have as much fun as last year!

By *ade_of_StarsCouple
over a year ago

Whitburn

We are also nervous!

xx

I take it we will all be heading to

Banshee Labaryth then lol "

Last time we were there, there was a fellow who had glued mirrors to his entire face and spikes to his head. Nobody batted an eyelid other than to say how freaking cool he looked.

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"TG role call.... "

We'll be there! Erin in a blue and black latex dress and I'll be topless in a leather kilt (tried to put together an entirely rope outfit but couldn't stop it look like a terrible He-Man Halloween costume ).

over a year ago

If anyone spots us, feel free to come up and say hi

Pink and black!

over a year ago

in the middle

Does any one know if my sub is worrying over nothing an she be ok to wear corsert, black mini an fishnet tomorrow night?

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Does any one know if my sub is worrying over nothing an she be ok to wear corsert, black mini an fishnet tomorrow night? "

In our experience it's impossible to feel underdressed or overdressed once you're there. What's she specifically worried about?

over a year ago

in the middle

She just worried she wont be 'fetish enough' or not showing enough off. I just said sometimes 'more is less' you need leave something for good looking lady talking to you to imagin.. Well least to u get behind closed doors

over a year ago

Glasgow

"She just worried she wont be 'fetish enough' or not showing enough off. I just said sometimes 'more is less' you need leave something for good looking lady talking to you to imagin.. Well least to u get behind closed doors "

We struggle every time with answering "what is kinky?" too and despite a reasonable involvement in the hitty ropey scene and having been to a few TGs we're still none the wiser . Some of the outfits will be incredible but for the most part I think folk will be dressed in variations of what you've described. Tell her to go in whatever makes her soul sing; whatever she feels sexy and comfortable in - a happy, confident lady is far sexier than an unhappy naked one!

over a year ago

There is such a variety that the secret is not to feel self-conscious just enjoy the experience. Last year Mrs C. Thought she would be too revealing but once there thought she was over-dressed (despite the lack of underwear) but she just loved every minute and loved everyone's costumes!

By *auradCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Mr is going to be wearing black latex kilt with a blue latex polo shirt, mrs d will have a spikey underbust corset not sure on skirt or hot pants yet.

If you recognise us say hi.

over a year ago

in the middle

"She just worried she wont be 'fetish enough' or not showing enough off. I just said sometimes 'more is less' you need leave something for good looking lady talking to you to imagin.. Well least to u get behind closed doors

We struggle every time with answering "what is kinky?" too and despite a reasonable involvement in the hitty ropey scene and having been to a few TGs we're still none the wiser . Some of the outfits will be incredible but for the most part I think folk will be dressed in variations of what you've described. Tell her to go in whatever makes her soul sing; whatever she feels sexy and comfortable in - a happy, confident lady is far sexier than an unhappy naked one!"

Thanks for those words, she now going stocking, pink pants an buttless pvc dress, so she in for a treat or a spank

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We're looking forward to our 3rd TG adventure - Susan as a bride fresh from the crypt - a middle aged deceased Diana, trawling the dark corners of TG, desperately seeking her deed Dodi lol, and

John as a leather-kilted Dom, equipped and itching to spank! Come say hi, and have a great night everyone x

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I'm a newbie too and I'll be wearing fishnets, either red frilly shorts or a red tutu, a black underbust corset and nipple tassels. Also worried I'm not fetish enough but nothing I can do about it now!

By *exquisiteCouple
over a year ago

bathgate

We can't wait for tonight!

Outfit wise anything goes there are so many variations and there is such a broad spectrum for 'fetish'

A confident smile goes a long way

By *elticcurlsWoman
over a year ago

london

My partner and I are up from London for TG tonight. Totally looking forward to it, all the outfits are sounding amazing. Thanks for the tip re pre-meet at the Banshee. We'all head that way so do say hi if you see us.

By *eekingSinCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

See y'all at Banshee

xx

By *llyandjimCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Heading to Banshee now x