Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

It's getting harder and harder on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Found it even harder and harder to engage in any chat with females on this these days

Any tips? Or any reasons why decent guys aren't getting a look in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me it would be because you can't accom. It signals that you're in a relationship already. I personally find that a no-no. Hope that helps a bit.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

A few more pics to look at would be good

over a year ago

"For me it would be because you can't accom. It signals that you're in a relationship already. I personally find that a no-no. Hope that helps a bit. "
see where you are coming from with that,could also be if the op had kids thay stay with him though

over a year ago

Do decent guys go to The Shoebox?....Just asking cause some girls might find that a little off-putting.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Three verifications in five months some would kill to be that hard done by

over a year ago

I thought shoebox and CJs was all part of the whole swinging thing?? Maybe am taking that the wrong way but why would a female on a swingers site be bothered or not if a have been to a sex club????

over a year ago

"I thought shoebox and CJs was all part of the whole swinging thing?? Maybe am taking that the wrong way but why would a female on a swingers site be bothered or not if a have been to a sex club???? "

I'm sure they're not. They'll be flocking to your door then....no?

over a year ago

Doesn't seem so to be honest! Iv had meets and very good meets but thought it would be more! Get more meets in normal every day life than on this site! Why is ur profile hidden?

over a year ago

"Doesn't seem so to be honest! Iv had meets and very good meets but thought it would be more! Get more meets in normal every day life than on this site! Why is ur profile hidden? "

Because I presently want it hidden.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Do decent guys go to The Shoebox?....Just asking cause some girls might find that a little off-putting. "
yes shoebox could put people off while at the same time not going to shoebox could put people of. its a little unfair to single out a club the same as the rest as more seedy ( even though I do think the clubs in scotland are quite seedy) my point is we all have things we like and things we dont I wont have anything to do with cheats others will

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Op I think the site is very much the same. the forum side of it may be a bit more elitist (just my opinion) but in general there are still plenty folk who meet as and when they please

over a year ago

"Found it even harder and harder to engage in any chat with females on this these days

Any tips? Or any reasons why decent guys aren't getting a look in? "

I really dont find it difficult ...i actually find it easier in chatting to people since vacating the forums..

I do get what you mean though ..

Tips ...just be yourself and be patient

Good Luck

over a year ago

"Do decent guys go to The Shoebox?....Just asking cause some girls might find that a little off-putting. yes shoebox could put people off while at the same time not going to shoebox could put people of. its a little unfair to single out a club the same as the rest as more seedy ( even though I do think the clubs in scotland are quite seedy) my point is we all have things we like and things we dont I wont have anything to do with cheats others will "

I didn't single it out kola. I was trying to point out to the op what "might" put off potential interest in light of his profile.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Found it even harder and harder to engage in any chat with females on this these days

Any tips? Or any reasons why decent guys aren't getting a look in? "

Are they not ive never found that to be the case

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"For me it would be because you can't accom. It signals that you're in a relationship already. I personally find that a no-no. Hope that helps a bit. "

I don't see how this indicates he is in a relationship the bloke may have kids at home, share a flat with friends, rent a room in someone else's house or just not want to accommodate. Many reasons why

over a year ago

"For me it would be because you can't accom. It signals that you're in a relationship already. I personally find that a no-no. Hope that helps a bit.

I don't see how this indicates he is in a relationship the bloke may have kids at home, share a flat with friends, rent a room in someone else's house or just not want to accommodate. Many reasons why "

This is my thoughts to

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I find it difficult getting the spare time to meet my friends

over a year ago

I have the same problem I chat to some women or couples but it's like I keep hitting the friends zone or something lol and don't want to come across rude or needy

over a year ago

So therefor in that logic you are in a relationship then as you yourself can accom

Personally i dont play where my child lives just my golden rule

By *s cynicalWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

"Do decent guys go to The Shoebox?....Just asking cause some girls might find that a little off-putting. "

over a year ago

"For me it would be because you can't accom. It signals that you're in a relationship already. I personally find that a no-no. Hope that helps a bit.

So therefor in that logic you are in a relationship then as you yourself can accom

Personally i dont play where my child lives just my golden rule"

Point noted but the OP asked for opinions and I gave mine and what I personally look for. Hope that helps y'all!!

over a year ago

Well im a decent guy and ive been twice. Is it meant to be bad for attracting knobends?

over a year ago

"I thought shoebox and CJs was all part of the whole swinging thing?? Maybe am taking that the wrong way but why would a female on a swingers site be bothered or not if a have been to a sex club???? "
yip lol

over a year ago

It would seem to me you're doing ok but with respect I'm wondering what your expectations are?? You've commented that you've had good meets but thought you'd get more??? Fab is just real life with one or two social constraints removed and I think many on here expect it to be easy, not saying you do but it seems like it from your comments.

Flo

over a year ago

Until reading this thread I had never heard of the shoe box. I don't think if u go to clubs then there is less chance people want to meet u, so many people off here go to socials and clubs and still have meets. A lot are judgemental off here tho and won't meet u if u don't meet a certain criteria they have personally e.g have met certain person off the site, only 1 veri from a month ago or more, too many veris, 1 public photo etc etc yada yada. The list is endless.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"It would seem to me you're doing ok but with respect I'm wondering what your expectations are?? You've commented that you've had good meets but thought you'd get more??? Fab is just real life with one or two social constraints removed and I think many on here expect it to be easy, not saying you do but it seems like it from your comments.

Flo "

I have to agree with Flo ..8 meets in 5 months ..what exactly were you expecting .its hard to figure out whats going wrong (if anything) not knowing your expectations or how you converse with fellow fabbers

over a year ago

Can I ask why ladies would find that off-putting please? A few guys have asked me to go there with them but I haven't so far.

By *igD262Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Do decent guys go to The Shoebox?....Just asking cause some girls might find that a little off-putting.

Well im a decent guy and ive been twice. Is it meant to be bad for attracting knobends? "

hi mate could said it better my self I been twice and I am good guy I been told

over a year ago

"Do decent guys go to The Shoebox?....Just asking cause some girls might find that a little off-putting.

Can I ask why ladies would find that off-putting please? A few guys have asked me to go there with them but I haven't so far. "

What an honour indeed!

over a year ago

I don't see how this indicates he is in a relationship the bloke may have kids at home, share a flat with friends, rent a room in someone else's house or just not want to accommodate. Many reasons why "

Well said. There's plenty ladies/ couples can't accom and no one bats an eyelid.

Even the fact that "nearest and dearest" might pop around unexpectedly can cause problems. Everyone's circumstances are different and people should be less suspicious in general...

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I can't accommodate because I have kids. I absolutely would not let someone visit my home until I knew them much better. Doesn't mean it won't happen.

I also have a lot of verifications but if you read them most of them are social.

I hate to think all of these things are off putting to people.

There's always a story behind everything. I suppose you just have to decide whether someone's worth digging deeper for.

over a year ago

Can I ask why ladies would find that off-putting please? A few guys have asked me to go there with them but I haven't so far.

What an honour indeed! "

Miaow...

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Not always true. Asking avoids assumptions I find..

over a year ago

If we met single guys, I'd be put off by the can't accomm, plus all the sentences that end in exclamations!!!

Post new Message to Thread