Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Lifes little Weird roller coaster

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So i get that lifes full of ups and downs but why does it feel weird when you get lucky and have the best out of life sometimes its like everythings always negative nowadays and we only foucus on lifes difficult paths and we dont stop and enjoy all the things that have been positive for us does anyone think similarly?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's called depression

over a year ago

"It's called depression "

This

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"So i get that lifes full of ups and downs but why does it feel weird when you get lucky and have the best out of life sometimes its like everythings always negative nowadays and we only foucus on lifes difficult paths and we dont stop and enjoy all the things that have been positive for us does anyone think similarly? "

I don't

I feel 'blessed' even though sometimes things are not going my way. My boys are healthy, am better and I have a roof over my head! Yep some things are not perfect and it could be worse.

And bit off subject but am feeling bloody blessed tonight... Am freezing so am getting warm in my cosy bed with heating on and my hot water bottle and my head goes to those who have to spend the night without proper shelter tonight, cos its bloody cold

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

There's a beautiful world out there full of little wonderous joyful moments but I suppose you need to get a few lows to appreciate the highs

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

* heart

over a year ago

Ahaha pmsl no not depresed at all i have had depression and certainly not been in the past 2 years I mean the news the papers everything that people talk and gosip about everythings always focused on bad events or or a new public scandal or how mad isils new scabby jihadi is

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ahaha pmsl no not depresed at all i have had depression and certainly not been in the past 2 years I mean the news the papers everything that people talk and gosip about everythings always focused on bad events or or a new public scandal or how mad isils new scabby jihadi is "

It sounds that the above are getting to you! And they should not really.

If you are finding your environment negative may be try to be positive yourself and focus on positive things in your life. Try finding a balance.

If you can't find anything positive in your life and people and news etc are getting to you may be try seeking professional help.

over a year ago

"Ahaha pmsl no not depresed at all i have had depression and certainly not been in the past 2 years I mean the news the papers everything that people talk and gosip about everythings always focused on bad events or or a new public scandal or how mad isils new scabby jihadi is

It sounds that the above are getting to you! And they should not really.

If you are finding your environment negative may be try to be positive yourself and focus on positive things in your life. Try finding a balance.

If you can't find anything positive in your life and people and news etc are getting to you may be try seeking professional help.

"

no i didnt mean me im no depressed or anything pmsl i mean the world focuses on negitivity for their veiwing,reading plesure day in day out and in comparisson how many good things do you see hear or get told about events or achivements in 2016 im not talking about my mental health pmsl i know im fine as a can be in that dept

over a year ago

I know exactly what your meaning op. We never get much in the way of good news stories any more. Its all doom and gloom and makes you want to switch off.

Even the wee local papers used to be full of nice little stories about whats happened in the area but now its all court cases or adverts.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Plenty positive!

The Olympics! Andy Murray! Antartic reserve! Etc...

over a year ago

If your a positive and upbeat type of person, then you will always see the better, nicer things in life, rather than the negative things that are happening

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

"Plenty positive!

The Olympics! Andy Murray! Antartic reserve! Etc... "

the new Bob Dylan album

over a year ago

"Plenty positive!

The Olympics! Andy Murray! Antartic reserve! Etc... the new Bob Dylan album "

and 49 days till

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..not crimbo lumpin fk!

over a year ago

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..not crimbo lumpin fk!"
secretly yer excited huh

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

I'll be in brum area

over a year ago

"I know exactly what your meaning op. We never get much in the way of good news stories any more. Its all doom and gloom and makes you want to switch off.

Even the wee local papers used to be full of nice little stories about whats happened in the area but now its all court cases or adverts. "

exactly need a bit of this chatroom positivity into a bit of real world change

Post new Message to Thread