Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

fucking time wasters

Jump to newest

By *eeling hot hot hot OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ardrossan

Is there anybody on this site who is looking for a shag. We joined thinking that we might have some fun but all we seem to get is endless time wasters. Most of the people that contact us would be better off phoning the samaritins or Scottish Power if there looking for endless chat

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

What do you class as a timewaster just curious to know

over a year ago

Ardrossan

Ones that don't want to fuck just endless chat why not join talk talk

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

If you are having problems time and time again then you need to look at your selection process and how you go about things.....also depends what you class as a time waster

over a year ago

Ardrossan

Those that don't want fucked end of

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Ones that don't want to fuck just endless chat why not join talk talk "

Not everyone want to fuck without getting to know a bit ....everyone played differently ....it's not just a fuck site for everyone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ones that don't want to fuck just endless chat why not join talk talk

Not everyone want to fuck without getting to know a bit ....everyone played differently ....it's not just a fuck site for everyone."

This and your earlier advice is excellent

over a year ago

Ardrossan

It doesn't seem like a fuck site for anyone just endless messages and no meets

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Those that don't want fucked end of "

The problem with this statement is just because they don't want to fuck you doesn't mean they don't want to fuck anyone! This is not a timewaster it's people making a choice not to meet you.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"It doesn't seem like a fuck site for anyone just endless messages and no meets "

It's not just about fucking , there's a scene ...not just fucking there's a lot of different things rolled into the swinging scene ...fetish, role play, friendships, sex, parties , gangbangs etc etc.....think maybe open your mind more into what happens and you might understand not everyone is a time waster maybe they just use the scene differently than you.

over a year ago

Ardrossan

Not saying that we haven't chatted and chatted and arranged meets and then nothing or lame excuses

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Not saying that we haven't chatted and chatted and arranged meets and then nothing or lame excuses"

There are a certain amount of timewasters which normally consist of men pretending to be couples or those that like the chase and not the reality but if it's happening regularly then you are the common denominator and that's when you need to look at your process of selection etc

over a year ago

Ardrossan

No it endless chat making arrangements and then backing out

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Then you need to work out why ....there may be a flaw in your selection process

over a year ago

"No it endless chat making arrangements and then backing out "

Sometimes people change their minds and it can be quite easy to say something in a message which the other person finds off putting and they decide that actually you are not for them

over a year ago

"Not saying that we haven't chatted and chatted and arranged meets and then nothing or lame excuses"

I'm not sure if you're seeking feedback but Tands and Life is right there's a lot more to swinging than just fucking and if I can say so, you come across here as rather aggressive in looking to be "fucked" without "constant chatting" (yet you say you want loads of messages on your profile. They do say if you constantly run into the same problem then you should look at yourself not others as YOU are the common denominator. I've been a couple and a single here for six years and NEVER had a timewaster in all that time.

I wish you both well if you stay on site.

Flo

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Not saying that we haven't chatted and chatted and arranged meets and then nothing or lame excuses

I'm not sure if you're seeking feedback but Tands and Life is right there's a lot more to swinging than just fucking and if I can say so, you come across here as rather aggressive in looking to be "fucked" without "constant chatting" (yet you say you want loads of messages on your profile. They do say if you constantly run into the same problem then you should look at yourself not others as YOU are the common denominator. I've been a couple and a single here for six years and NEVER had a timewaster in all that time.

Flo"

over a year ago

"Not saying that we haven't chatted and chatted and arranged meets and then nothing or lame excuses

Flo"

This

Aggressive

over a year ago

The trouble with fucking timewasters, is that they never turn up, so there's no fucking.

By *inkycarolineTV/TS
over a year ago

Kilwinning

I would message you but I'm blocked.

Not into long winded messages and happy to turn up when arranged.

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"I would message you but I'm blocked.

Not into long winded messages and happy to turn up when arranged."

I don't think you read their profile hence why you are probably blocked

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"I would message you but I'm blocked.

Not into long winded messages and happy to turn up when arranged.

I don't think you read their profile hence why you are probably blocked "

this made me actually chuckle

over a year ago

I don't fall into their category and I'm not blocked... YET

over a year ago

"I don't fall into their category and I'm not blocked... YET "

Aye, you've just blocked all your stalke... er admirers.

over a year ago

"I don't fall into their category and I'm not blocked... YET

Aye, you've just blocked all your stalke... er admirers."

I don't have a block list I'll have you know young man... just filters

Oooer admirers and stalkers???? gosh... I'm flattered

over a year ago

Oooer admirers and stalkers???? gosh... I'm flattered "

She called me "young man"! I am SO in there!

over a year ago

Oooer admirers and stalkers???? gosh... I'm flattered

She called me "young man"! I am SO in there! "

By *r Costa xxMan
over a year ago

stirling

"No it endless chat making arrangements and then backing out "

Shame you don't meet singles

over a year ago

Ardrossan

After downing a large quantity of vino calapso we updated our profile and had a rant on the forum.

Normally we wouldn't have been so blunt and was thinking of removing our post this morning but on reflection to be honest that is how we feel although we maybe wouldn't have said it so bluntly.

And maybe it might cut down the amount of time wasters we get.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"After downing a large quantity of vino calapso we updated our profile and had a rant on the forum.

Normally we wouldn't have been so blunt and was thinking of removing our post this morning but on reflection to be honest that is how we feel although we maybe wouldn't have said it so bluntly.

And maybe it might cut down the amount of time wasters we get. "

Only a change in you and your vetting process will help prevent "time wasters " not rants .

I can say it will have cut down alot of genuine interest though . Alot of people use the forums as part of their filtering system and will use notes or blocks after seeing posts . So I'm afraid it would of put off the very people you may of been interested in .

I know it's easy to get fustrated but alcohol and forums rarely end well .I do hope you find what you are looking for .

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I may not like your mannerisms but I like your bluntness. And imo it should help filter out the lovey doveys im guessing you want no part of. Unfortunatly alot of folk like a certain amount of fakeness so you will also have lost alot of possible meets

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"After downing a large quantity of vino calapso we updated our profile and had a rant on the forum.

And maybe it might cut down the amount of time wasters we get. "

Alcohol and the forums seldom mix!

And as has been said, you may have cut down on the timewasters, but also the good guys too, as the forums often form part of peoples' filtering process, and you came across as ultra aggressive!!

By *ugs and JunkCouple
over a year ago

Bellshill

"It doesn't seem like a fuck site for anyone just endless messages and no meets "

It's not a 'fuck site' it's a swingers site. Most people like to make sure the people they are going to meet are right for them hence a wee bit of chatting or a social.

I'd suggest you just go to a nightclub and pull a random if you're just looking with an 'any holes a goal' attitude

over a year ago

sakes...

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Fish cakes is the new ffs!

over a year ago

"Fish cakes is the new ffs!"
fishy fish cakes

over a year ago

"Fish cakes is the new ffs! fishy fish cakes "

Fabulous fish cakes

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Must be mega difficult to fk a timewaster! Me I'm just picky

By *mberbCouple
over a year ago

Lothians

Problem is A lot of people join this "Swinging" site expecting intent sex thinking its easier and cheaper than going to the pub or club on the Pull! A lot of people forget this is a swinging site and NOT a dial a shag and if it dont go the way they want it then the toys come out the cot. looking at their profile I think they are on the wrong site. Like it has already been stated its not just about sex! we have met lots and not had sex with them still had fantastic time its not the be all end all. Its called fabe "Swingers" not fab shagars lol

By *outhsider69Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I noticed your profile and thought Mrs Hot Hot Hot was indeed very Hot Hot Hot! Couldn't imagine backing out of any arranged meet with you two

Unfortunately as a single guy, I Wasn't what you were looking for

over a year ago

"It doesn't seem like a fuck site for anyone just endless messages and no meets

I noticed your profile and thought Mrs Hot Hot Hot was indeed very Hot Hot Hot! Couldn't imagine backing out of any arranged meet with you two

Unfortunately as a single guy, I Wasn't what you were looking for "

Yup!

over a year ago

You've had 4 meets with couples in 9 weeks, I'd say that's a decent strike rate, there are time wasters here for sure and your profile probably attracts a lot of wannabes because you look like a fun couple, just stick with it, I don't think your doing too bad

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've removed posts so if you've quoted them they will be gone too.

Please don't comment on profiles unless its specifically requested

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't really think it is anyone's business why you are here. There is a huge amount of awareness out there now about mental health issues and probably more user's than share are aware of them or have had their lifes affected in some way.

Good luck op for my tuppence worth sometimes less is more. I certainly wouldn't have discussed something quite so personal

over a year ago

My normal selection is look at profile make sure they have genuine veryifies and then message their is that many different types of people on here it's hard to find happy medium some want social some want just sex some want just sex but don't want messages stating that lol fake guys are a pain they ruin it for everyone thing about me if I say I will meet yous I will!!

Post new Message to Thread