Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Abuse!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some people been mean and nasty to genuine and nice ladies??? I`ve just heard of another nasty and abusive thing said to sombody and its really pissin me off. We`re all here for fun and laffs so if you have an issue with somone please keep it to yourself and don`t insult anyone, its not what swinging is about!!!!!! rant over..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well said there is no need to be nasty to anyone that is not the reason we come on here .It is disturbing when you here of anyone getting abuse and they should report the incident to Admin

Lets all keep this site clear of these this

xx

over a year ago

if people would read profiles before they want too start insults,as we all state our likes and dislikes,stats etc...if the person aint for you then move along..but i think the abuse is partly from people that know they will be rejected,or dont stand a chance with whom they lust after...and for everyone that is respectful.....happy swinging...take care and enjoy...xxx

over a year ago

I've been hearing of a few lately,hopefully they will be ed out.Only ever been insulted once on here,just blocked the couple responsible.i've got thick skin but some of the ladies do worry.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why do some people been mean and nasty to genuine and nice ladies??? I`ve just heard of another nasty and abusive thing said to sombody and its really pissin me off. We`re all here for fun and laffs so if you have an issue with somone please keep it to yourself and don`t insult anyone, its not what swinging is about!!!!!! rant over.."

There is two kinds of abuse direct and indirect why ppl do it god only knows think they got something missing in there own lifes that makes them dont it ... if someone is abusive just block and move on know its dificult as sometimes its done in forums and they think u dont know its u they r talking about but ppl arnt stupid so dont treat them like they r xxxx

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR LOL

luv jacs

xxxx

over a year ago

Just to put a new angle on it, i went into chat,complimented a nice lookin fem on cam, her reply was "wat if i told you to F off"? And just because it was so out of context with everything i asked her why say that? I got blocked, 100% agree block the nastys.

T xx

over a year ago

as i have said before block user and reprt user.....its the only way to ensure admin are aware of any idiots. sadly some people get off on abusing people, but hey they are the ones that loose out, block them and move on.

over a year ago

I was recently the recipient of abuse, sometimes it's very difficult to get any form of redress though as some actually create a profile just long enough to fire out mails then delete the profile after.

I thought I was alone in this and panicked and deleted my own profile, it was only through chatting with other females I discovered it was happening to them and that the mail was very similar in content.

I therefore felt less threatened and knew it wasn't a personal attack just someone being a total twat and obviously getting off on the fact they were upsetting or scaring femms...so for me it helped that we were all able to talk among ourselves about it.

Thanks peeps you know who you are xxxx

over a year ago

"I was recently the recipient of abuse, sometimes it's very difficult to get any form of redress though as some actually create a profile just long enough to fire out mails then delete the profile after.

I thought I was alone in this and panicked and deleted my own profile, it was only through chatting with other females I discovered it was happening to them and that the mail was very similar in content.

I therefore felt less threatened and knew it wasn't a personal attack just someone being a total twat and obviously getting off on the fact they were upsetting or scaring femms...so for me it helped that we were all able to talk among ourselves about it.

Thanks peeps you know who you are xxxx "

yep as we've discussed before word gets around amongst the women on here

so the timewasters and abusers wont be around for too long xxxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

over a year ago

"I was recently the recipient of abuse, sometimes it's very difficult to get any form of redress though as some actually create a profile just long enough to fire out mails then delete the profile after.

Thanks peeps you know who you are xxxx

yep as we've discussed before word gets around amongst the women on here

so the timewasters and abusers wont be around for too long xxxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

"

Thanks again Jacs hunni.... the 'sisterhood' are a force to be reckoned with when we get it together. lol xxxx

over a year ago

Been there lol. makes you laugh though when others are just as bad but like to get there bit in !!! Ohh well lol.

Chin up and least they leaving someone else alone !!! xxx

over a year ago

AT least your getting mail lol.not even getting abusive mail at moment lol

over a year ago

"AT least your getting mail lol.not even getting abusive mail at moment lol"

No problem, i could dish out abusive mail to just bout every guy who i invited to an organised multi guy meet, and said he was attending and never turned up !

Would be a pleasure!

over a year ago

i got an abusive email fri ngt cause i didnt want 2 meet a guy saying i was a time waster lol but hey ho feck him or not eh lol thats 1 thing im not is a time waster but im no letting a guy get 2 me xxx

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

"i got an abusive email fri ngt cause i didnt want 2 meet a guy saying i was a time waster lol but hey ho feck him or not eh lol thats 1 thing im not is a time waster but im no letting a guy get 2 me xxx"

pmsl stunna any chance of letting a woman get to you (wink wink) kidding hehehehehe brenny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

kiss it bren opps is that abuse? lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/07/09 13:32:14]

over a year ago

Errr more like directing mags loll ya bad lass ya lol xxx

over a year ago

Absolutely no time for folk who think they can simply throw abusive comments at the females onsite not the first time ive said to people to pack it in, its up to us to literally police it ourselves as the mods cannot be there 24/7 and we cant simply sit back and let it happen.

over a year ago

lusty it wisnae mr h talkin to bren was it ?

fear not he loves her really

mrs h xxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

Had quite a lot of written abuse myself and only just this week.Maybe it's the weather.My profile is fairly long and maybe boring, some may say, but am pretty clear what I am looking for or not as the case may be. Maybe these guys don't like the idea that an older woman can get meets and yet they cannot???I always try to be polite, I answer and I say NO thank you...then they return again and again and eventually start being abusive.The last one blocked me and I never said a WORD.

over a year ago

Pity that not one person on here feels they cannot support me. That really says it all. Ageist perhaps ? But lack of care all the same.Let the old girl take the abuse.

over a year ago

"Pity that not one person on here feels they cannot support me. That really says it all. Ageist perhaps ? But lack of care all the same.Let the old girl take the abuse."

How can ppl give u support ive no one knows whats going on most of my firends in here always supports anyone who is suffering abuse but only real way to stop it is to report the abuser and block them

tgc and dont let the abusers win xxxxx

luv jacs

xxxx

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

"Pity that not one person on here feels they cannot support me. That really says it all. Ageist perhaps ? But lack of care all the same.Let the old girl take the abuse."

I doubt it's ageism. There's lots folks looking for 18-99 in their profiles.

I, for one, tend to switch off when I see block capitals in a profile. It's just a personal thing but its always worked for me so far.

over a year ago

if u dont say wat ur getting abuse about then how can we help..i mite be pyschic but no a mind reader

over a year ago

Mrs R,

I thought ur profile was perfect, clear concise and to the point, decribes accurately what ur looking for, so as with everywhere there are good and bad in here, if the replies U got were too lazy/stupid/impatient to have read ur profile then yes a simple NO TY should have been enough.

We have found that despite some "bad apples" this barrell is FAR from spoilt, we both hope U persevere and have an excellent time in here ( if ur ever in Scottish chat pop in say Hi )U will find lots of nice folks in here.

There is NEVER an excuse for abuse.

The admin/mods take a VERY dim view of this and generally do an excellent job. Im sorry U didnt get more support from the general forum users ( but perhaps like us they just hadnt read UR post yet), however I hope the admin/mods have taken steps to ensure U have an enjoyable "FAB" experience.

Anyway in gonna finish now ( I have the theme from the "graduate" running through my head and I cant concentrate

over a year ago

As you may know there are mods for the chat room and mods for the forums, and been a chat mod myself id like to think we do a good job of detering those that abuse through the chat system. This is where we can help and support any member recieving abuse.

However, any abuse you get through the email system can only be dealt with initially by youself. If you recieve a nasty message then there is a report button which will alert admin or senior mods of the email and the member. They can then take appropriate action. Dont take any nasty emails personally as you will find its the same people sending them when things dont go their way. Treat it as a narrow escape, they are showing their true colours via email rather than on an actual meet. The more people report nasty emails the quicker the senders will be dealt with and deterred.

Steve

over a year ago

YES Steve...you are quite right and thank you for that.Appreciated.Have met some really nice people on here but some , one in particular, have just been very nasty when I said 'no thank you' and I am ALWAYS polite and answer everyone.As you say...I shouldn't take these emails personally.Shall broaden my shoulders.

over a year ago

Apologies there...I should have thanked you all. Shall try not to let the 'nasties' upset me in future. Good luck y'all.

over a year ago

"YES Steve...you are quite right and thank you for that.Appreciated.Have met some really nice people on here but some , one in particular, have just been very nasty when I said 'no thank you' and I am ALWAYS polite and answer everyone.As you say...I shouldn't take these emails personally.Shall broaden my shoulders. "

so does this mean everytime u get a fukwit emailing u abuse..we get abuse

from u?? hope no cause like u we are

not here 2 get abuse either

over a year ago

Mrs Robinson there are many 'fiftysomething' ladies in FAB myself being one of them, and I can honestly say that age has never ever been an issue with anyone, all us fifties ladies have as much fun, and when needed, the support of others. All we have to do is talk to each other and it's there xxxx

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Hi laine i totally agree with u .I am a fifty plus lady but i am really [a recycled teenager]. Age is only a number and as for some sad sacks being abusive yes its really annoying .I for one prefer to talk to a guy for a while before i meet him if he doesny like that hard s.....t

over a year ago

"Hi laine i totally agree with u .I am a fifty plus lady but i am really [a recycled teenager]. Age is only a number and as for some sad sacks being abusive yes its really annoying .I for one prefer to talk to a guy for a while before i meet him if he doesny like that hard s.....t "

lol @ sacks

over a year ago

i no the feeling, i have been abuised on here from people i hvae never talked to and its got to the point that i dont no if i was internet fun any more as its just not worth it

over a year ago

ive had some abuse but no one messes with me !!! its kinda fun some times as i give as good as i get... no wait i give better lol

By *egs4uWoman
over a year ago

somewhere around

Ive recently also had an abusive and very scarey mail, like laine the person didnt have the guts too mail me under their own profile but made a new one up and then deleted it after mail was sent.

We fems do have a great network of support but when your a single mum on your own it does frighten you, it did me and my confidence disappeared, too the extent that at the moment im only here too chat with friends and dont feel safe or secure enough too meet anyone on my own at the moment

foxi

xxx

over a year ago

Thnk there is enough abuse , snipeing , lies , and just general nastyness togo about for everyone on here at times . From what i heard about , ok the guys get pissed off and i think its down to either frustration and then they atsrt to get abusive , dnt know why because its not helping anyone , or the guys get uipset cause "their" partner has been with someone else . dont really know about the women front but having been a sort of victim of weird mail very recently ( see the badmouthing forum ) i know there def are some women out there who like to play these sorts of games , i think it wares me down a bit all this very rarely does there seem to be positive news , afterall we are all here for fun , and foxi thats not right at all to be feeling unsafe . honestly think the essence of swinging has been lost a long time ago and now its too agressive too negative , far too judgemental . honestly though im not always this depressing just saying things the way i see them .

over a year ago

"Ive recently also had an abusive and very scarey mail, like laine the person didnt have the guts too mail me under their own profile but made a new one up and then deleted it after mail was sent.

We fems do have a great network of support but when your a single mum on your own it does frighten you, it did me and my confidence disappeared, too the extent that at the moment im only here too chat with friends and dont feel safe or secure enough too meet anyone on my own at the moment

foxi

xxx"

aww foxi hun let me know who they are lol an im sure they no give u another abusive email again hun

Post new Message to Thread