Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Jet2

Jump to newest

By *ising Sun OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Was on my last winter holiday with Jet2 in Tenerife, which a really enjoyed. However, since then get at least two emails a week with holiday offers. Now that winter is upon us, getting at least one email a day from Jet2. It's only a matter of time before I break and press that 'Confirm booking' button. How many other weaklings like me are out there, and will give in to the winter sun holiday?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was on my last winter holiday with Jet2 in Tenerife, which a really enjoyed. However, since then get at least two emails a week with holiday offers. Now that winter is upon us, getting at least one email a day from Jet2. It's only a matter of time before I break and press that 'Confirm booking' button. How many other weaklings like me are out there, and will give in to the winter sun holiday? "

Yea same as youmate, I go away for xmas every year, and like you get loads of offers frome Jet2, and rynair, icelolly, onethe beach. but I stand my ground and wait for the right one tocome along, sometimes I get a perfect deal, but sometimes I linger to long and end up paying a bit more than intended. but hey ho, I do get my xmas break in the end.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Funny you should say that I just checked my emails and snap nothing for the winter we don't think, maybe Amsterdam but doubt it

Next year : Thailand and Rome

John

over a year ago

"Funny you should say that I just checked my emails and snap nothing for the winter we don't think, maybe Amsterdam but doubt it

Next year : Thailand and Rome

John "

To early for next year at the mo, i'm looking at the canaries for xmas, hopefully Gran canaria, but see what turns up. and Thailand sounds a great bet, lucky you.

By *ising Sun OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was seeing a Thai lady for a while, and we always talked about going to Thailand as she had a house in Phuket. But, I couldn't trust myself not to get involved in all fun and games out there...lol

over a year ago

"I was seeing a Thai lady for a while, and we always talked about going to Thailand as she had a house in Phuket. But, I couldn't trust myself not to get involved in all fun and games out there...lol "

Hahaha, same as that mate.

over a year ago

Thailand, laos, cambodia and malaysia for me in December this year cant wait!

over a year ago

"Thailand, laos, cambodia and malaysia for me in December this year cant wait! "

WHAT, ?. that's just plain greedy girl. lol. enjoy. xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Was on my last winter holiday with Jet2 in Tenerife, which a really enjoyed. However, since then get at least two emails a week with holiday offers. Now that winter is upon us, getting at least one email a day from Jet2. It's only a matter of time before I break and press that 'Confirm booking' button. How many other weaklings like me are out there, and will give in to the winter sun holiday? "
me everytime was lying in the sun this week booking another wee trip for March

Post new Message to Thread