Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Dundee Social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi All. As we are aware this is a fundraising event. To help the Fab 4 (the organisers), I have decided that I will be doing a 'Wee' waitress service for all attending.

What's the catch? As you would normally 'tip' a waitress for service, I also will gratefully accept 'tips' which I will donate to the charities to help raise more money for them.

Here's to a great night and look out for me tomorrow night, oh and remember to dig deep!

Wee Flirt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Thanks Wee you're a star or a wee

The two charities we went for have been mentioned in the message everyone should have received now with venue details

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Bump for Gill

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi All. As we are aware this is a fundraising event. To help the Fab 4 (the organisers), I have decided that I will be doing a 'Wee' waitress service for all attending.

What's the catch? As you would normally 'tip' a waitress for service, I also will gratefully accept 'tips' which I will donate to the charities to help raise more money for them.

Here's to a great night and look out for me tomorrow night, oh and remember to dig deep!

Wee Flirt "

OH Max, I will be looking to partake in some of your services on offer.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hi All. As we are aware this is a fundraising event. To help the Fab 4 (the organisers), I have decided that I will be doing a 'Wee' waitress service for all attending.

Wee Flirt

OH Max, I will be looking to partake in some of your services on offer. "

Gill will be the lovely, sexy waitress

So... tip her well... That sounds wrong lol

Me, I will offer free hugs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/11/16 08:37:31]

Post new Message to Thread