Who's heading along this weekend? Contemplating it but not sure yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would consider it but not on my own

over a year ago

I am thinking about it as would be taking my partner and meeting another girl in there 2

By *eekingSinCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Would be rude not too

xx

over a year ago

This is so ver true

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Going to the Dundee social this Saturday but hoping to get back to CJs soon

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Was there last week ..cant really do every weekend lol so will be a few weeks before we return ..but we will return

By *ane DTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Would consider it but not on my own"

If I had the time, I'd happily assist.

By *nkedCplxxxCouple
over a year ago

Sunny

We are thinking about making an appearance this weekend... it's been a while x

over a year ago

Thinking about it

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I'm going with a friend. See you all on Saturday ??

over a year ago

Thinking about going this weekend x

over a year ago

We are thinking about it, would be the first time for us..stupid question but when you say couples and females is that exclusive or is there single guys aswell?

By *eekingSinCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We are thinking about it, would be the first time for us..stupid question but when you say couples and females is that exclusive or is there single guys aswell? "

Hey. Not a stupid question at all. The only guys that will be there are either those that are with their partner together as a couple or those that are with their FB. No others.

xx

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We are thinking about it, would be the first time for us..stupid question but when you say couples and females is that exclusive or is there single guys aswell?

Hey. Not a stupid question at all. The only guys that will be there are either those that are with their partner together as a couple or those that are with their FB. No others.

xx"

Personally think it should be as it says on the tin, couples and single females! No fuck buddies! Yeah it's not easy to tell the difference but sometimes it's very easy to spot and sadly it does ruin it at times for new couples who come looking for a starting point in the scene and for other couples who just want a more relaxed night to get to know other couples

John

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"We are thinking about it, would be the first time for us..stupid question but when you say couples and females is that exclusive or is there single guys aswell?

xx

Personally think it should be as it says on the tin, couples and single females! No fuck buddies! Yeah it's not easy to tell the difference but sometimes it's very easy to spot and sadly it does ruin it at times for new couples who come looking for a starting point in the scene and for other couples who just want a more relaxed night to get to know other couples

John "

Why does it ruin the night if couples aren't an item? We don't all have empty homes to meet up in. Personally I have teenagers at home. I am going with a fab friend that I've known quite a while.

I certainly wouldn't go on my own as a single female.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

xx

John

Why does it ruin the night if couples aren't an item? We don't all have empty homes to meet up in. Personally I have teenagers at home. I am going with a fab friend that I've known quite a while.

I certainly wouldn't go on my own as a single female."

Because single guys use it as a way to get in with couples, if that's what they want then goto the nights that cater for that and stop ruining the nights that aren't. We wouldn't goto a TV night to try and meet single females would we?

John

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think what john is trying to say is that in the past there have been examples of single males tagging along with single fems to gain entry to the club then once inside they pretty much go their separate ways for the rest of the night. It happens from time to time its most definitely not every pair of friends that decide to attend together or every 'fuck buddy' couple but it does happen.

We really don't want to be one of those couples that labels all single males a pain in the arse because a great number of the single guys that attend CJ's (and here on site too) are genuinely decent respectful blocks who just want to have a good time. Sadly there are a good few who are a royal pain in the arse and the couples nights are supposed to be a night where you don't have to run the 'creepy single male' gauntlet every time you go up stairs in the club lol

There are a few single males who attend the couples nights reguarly and they turn up each time with a different companion. As long as they act respectfully it doesn't bother us so much but on a couple of occasions the couples nights have adopted some of the minor issues the fun for all nights sometimes have.

Anyway hopefully thats not all complete gibberish its 9.30am and I haven't been to bed yet.....

MrB

over a year ago

I think it's got to be unrealistic to say that your ever go I to be able to police an single fem n couples night, what about people that aren't on fab you would never know if they were together or not??

Also it's not just single guys that can be a pain, I've had male half of 'proper couples' being pushy and not taking no for an answer.

People just need to take it for what it is and then decide if they want to go or not x

over a year ago

Why is the couples night always a Saturday?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Why is the couples night always a Saturday?"

Best night for a bigger attendance the midweek parties have much lower turn out I believe. Having said that we wouldn't be adverse to Friday night parties.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why is the couples night always a Saturday?

Best night for a bigger attendance the midweek parties have much lower turn out I believe. Having said that we wouldn't be adverse to Friday night parties."

Same! 2 days to recover

K x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Why is the couples night always a Saturday?

Best night for a bigger attendance the midweek parties have much lower turn out I believe. Having said that we wouldn't be adverse to Friday night parties."

Same, Friday night parties would be nice. Sunday morning footy duties with little sleep are no fun lol

over a year ago

CJ take note why not organise a Friday night couples evening, we have never been to your club and a couples night really appeals, however Saturday nights are no good for us, I'm sure there are other couples in the same situation

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

We prefer saturdays

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally thing it should be alternative weekends and nights ie couples night on a Friday and fortnight later on a Saturday and inbetween have fun for all nights

I'm sure some TVs can't make Friday nights at times when the TV nights are on and same goes for GB nights, permanent changes wouldn't suit but alternative would be good. Also have the kink night midmonth so it would suit others and maybe bring new people in who would be at other clubs when kink night is normally on

John

over a year ago

"We prefer saturdays "

Whoop whoop xx

over a year ago

Thanks for the advice. We are most likely going to nip along tomorrow evening. What is suitable attire for us to wear ? Thanks again for the help x

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

"Thanks for the advice. We are most likely going to nip along tomorrow evening. What is suitable attire for us to wear ? Thanks again for the help x"

Wear what you feel comfortable wearing. You can take something slinky to change into. I usually wear mine under a dress. There's no need to have everything on show if you don't feel comfortable.

I'll be there with a friend if you want to say hello.

By *andl kinkycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

We should be there.

Lx

By *eekingSinCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Wear what you feel comfortable wearing. You can take something slinky to change into. I usually wear mine under a dress. There's no need to have everything on show if you don't feel comfortable.

I'll be there with a friend if you want to say hello. "

Agree with this. Wear whatever makes you comfortable although we draw the line with joggie b's. LOl

It'll be a fun night

xx

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Wonder if it's going to be busy or not tonight always a worry after a very busy night

John

By *aughtynewcpl100Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We are going tonight for our first time together

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

30 couples for this evening so doesn't look that quiet plus you know others randomly book in nearer the time

John

over a year ago

Not tonight

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

Thinking about it

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thinking about it"

What's to think about?

John

By *ibBethCouple
over a year ago

ayrshire

We can never go to cjs as its only a friday we are both free, me beth wants it to be the couples single female night for our first time at a club.... Hope they start alternative weekends

over a year ago

Clarky69 and I really appreciate meeting with such lovely people tonight, verifications to follow.

Post new Message to Thread