Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

When to press the delete button

Jump to newest

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Have sent messages and have some saved as unread 7 days ago . When should I press the delete button as bit unsure just in case someone could be interested in me! Would appreciate your views people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whenever you feel like you've had enough

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Probably a minute after reading as its pretty much a waste of yr valuable time

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Personally, I would just send messages and not bother about, if they have been read or not, if they have been replied to, if they have been deleted after reading or when unread!!

Just care about the messages you do get.

Roll yer eyes if it's a no thank you or smile if it's a starting chat.

Otherwise you will get grey hair, be negative and start moaning on the forum and then ya just get cheeky comments when you do

Hope that's helpful lol

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man
over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Can't beat a good moan on the forums

over a year ago

"Personally, I would just send messages and not bother about, if they have been read or not, if they have been replied to, if they have been deleted after reading or when unread!!

Otherwise you will get grey hair, be negative and start moaning on the forum and then ya just get cheeky comments when you do

Hope that's helpful lol "

Oh!!

That's what I'm supposed to do when you brutally ignore me money Cher

By *igtittedteaseWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If it bothers you delete straight after you send it then you won't be checking every 5 mins to see if it's been read or not

over a year ago

"If it bothers you delete straight after you send it then you won't be checking every 5 mins to see if it's been read or not "

This

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Save message if it's someone you would like to chat with later when u have more time perhaps

By *oody2shoesWoman
over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Problem sometimes with me is if i have loads of messages it can take me over a week to reply. At moment in sitting close to 300 with not much spare time so its hard

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Exactly save the good ones then mass delete x

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Personally, I would just send messages and not bother about, if they have been read or not, if they have been replied to, if they have been deleted after reading or when unread!!

Hope that's helpful lol

Oh!!

That's what I'm supposed to do when you brutally ignore me money Cher "

Not sure I get this

Never ignored you

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Thanks for call your help much appreciated

By *rwomble 56 OP   Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Thanks for call your help much appreciated

over a year ago

"Have sent messages and have some saved as unread 7 days ago . When should I press the delete button as bit unsure just in case someone could be interested in me! Would appreciate your views people"

If you send a message

just deleted it in your sent straight away, if they wanna make a comment or interested they will reply and you can read your original message. if a bit unsure put a note down on the profile what you said and if they read it or not.

Been on fab long enough to know, if they don't read it, its kl and their loss, if they do, then great.

Doesn't matter how perfect your message is, if they have had a bad day and read tour mail they will not look at it favourably or then again, they might lollllllll

over a year ago

"Have sent messages and have some saved as unread 7 days ago . When should I press the delete button as bit unsure just in case someone could be interested in me! Would appreciate your views people

If you send a message

just deleted it in your sent straight away, if they wanna make a comment or interested they will reply and you can read your original message. if a bit unsure put a note down on the profile what you said and if they read it or not.

Been on fab long enough to know, if they don't read it, its kl and their loss, if they do, then great.

Doesn't matter how perfect your message is, if they have had a bad day and read tour mail they will not look at it favourably or then again, they might lollllllll

"

Am glad ya cleared that up there horsey lolol

Post new Message to Thread