Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

babies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

has anyone had a baby unexpectedly with no pain or warning , the baby just decided i aint staying here much longer.?

our daughter had a little boy a week ago , she was 1 wk late, she went to the toilet, her waters broke and dylan decided he wanted to come out, so he did in our bathroom.my hubby had to become midwife ( not a nice thought dad helping daughter but couldnt be avoided) as me and my daughters boyfriend just went about like " wtf " just happened. my daughter and hubby were so calm. our 3rd grandchild and 1st grandson.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Well i worked in a maternity unit and lts of times we didnt make the delivery rooms with the mums Cogratulations on your grandson

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Firstly congratulations on the safe arrival of you little grandson.

Secondly well done granddad for making sure both mother and baby were well looked after.

Thirdly congratulations to the parents too.

I too gave birth to my daughter very quickly 20 minuets in total from waters breaking until she was delivered but thankfully i was already in hospital due to high blood pressure what i will say is having such a fast labour does leave u with a very strange felling omg did that just happen lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

congrats on the arrivial of your grandson xxx

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Congratulations to you all, go Grandad well done you! I remember my mum on the floor water's broke and my brother arrived in a taxi on way to the hospital! lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Congratulations and well done granda for keeping calm,our eldest daughter is pregnant and Fingers crossed everything goes well.x

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I know someone who went into casualty with suspected appendicitis and it turned out she was in labour!

There was someone on the radio the other day that said their brother came out in a phone box when their mum was trying to phone the hospital.

Great to hear everyone is ok though and she wasn't at it for 2 days... like me

xAx

By *exywheelsCouple
over a year ago

inverness

mother was only in labour 10mins with brother, dad had to everything

Post new Message to Thread