Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bad Company

Jump to newest

By *oma OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

just learned that Bad Company are playing the Hydro tonight! Damn . . I'm working too. . . anyone here going? Let me know how it goes. . . hopefully brilliant.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At the price they're charging for tickets I kinda hope the place is empty! Great band (in their heyday) but no way are they worth it. Nor for me are the likes of Maiden, Sabbath etc who,in my opinion, are just ripping off their fans.

over a year ago

Get yourself to the Queens hall in Edinburgh this Friday for UFO! Phil Mogg still sounds fabulous

By *gag001Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Get yourself to the Queens hall in Edinburgh this Friday for UFO! Phil Mogg still sounds fabulous "

Going on holiday on Saturday or I'd be there. Still fantastic.

over a year ago

"Get yourself to the Queens hall in Edinburgh this Friday for UFO! Phil Mogg still sounds fabulous

Going on holiday on Saturday or I'd be there. Still fantastic."

Same and Agreed

over a year ago

Most concerts by the "big stars" are a rip off - however that does not detract from the magic you might feel at a gig... reallllllllly dislike when bands charge huge amounts just cos they can but hey... maybe I would do the same in their shoes (doubt it though

over a year ago

Better at smaller gigs though, just do more dates at one venue like they used to. Can almost understand it when they're getting ripped off by downloads but it just doesn't do it for me in these cattle sheds

Post new Message to Thread