Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

dont u love

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It when each time u meet with someone again and again it just gets better and better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"It when each time u meet with someone again and again it just gets better and better "

Yep doing repeat meets with someone you connect with is always much better than one of meets i think .

Not that im saying there is anything wrong with one offs just prefer some thing regular with someone i can get to know and connect with over time always makes for better sex i think anyway .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

think it may be because you relax more and learn a wee bit more about what the person likes each time.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Couldn't agree more, repeats are always amazing. Like you say you find out alittle abit more about what each of you like and you can feel comfortable trying new things with them that you would maybe not feel relaxed doing on a 1st meet!

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

yep i agree .so much better meeting with someone regular .build on the trust and connection and enjoy finding and remember what buttons to push .

just seems impossible to find

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I agree, the respect, trust, and best of all the passion builds with every single time!

over a year ago

yea you free to explore your fantasies that way love them

over a year ago

would love to comment on this, but I haven't had meets, never mind repeat ones.....

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Totally agree....The fun just gets better with repeat meets .... more relaxed and maybe less formal. It also, we think,shows a bit of "trust"...you know what i mean.

Post new Message to Thread