Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Help needed !

Jump to newest

By *ustinfit OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Hi fabbers my name is Justin . I'v been on fab for a wee while but so far I'm finding it hard to get a meet. I'm not sure if it puts people off if you aren't verified? Or if my profile isn't up to scratch ? I have no problem meeting new people on a night out but finding fab a hard nut to crack !

I imagine if you can get that first verification it may make things easier??

any help would be much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi Justin and welcome to Fab. Your profile is fine if a bit sparse but then what do you say lol. Yes, I would say a verification does help so going on cam in the chat rooms and getting to a social event will help there if you are finding a "real meet" elusive. In regard to a real meet the volume of females to males is somewhere between 10 and 25 to one so patience is the key there and of course manners which you seem to have

Have a wee browse at the forum threads and in the forum support advice to get some more info.

Good luck and Happy Swinging

Flo

By *ustinfit OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Hi Justin and welcome to Fab. Your profile is fine if a bit sparse but then what do you say lol. Yes, I would say a verification does help so going on cam in the chat rooms and getting to a social event will help there if you are finding a "real meet" elusive. In regard to a real meet the volume of females to males is somewhere between 10 and 25 to one so patience is the key there and of course manners which you seem to have

Have a wee browse at the forum threads and in the forum support advice to get some more info.

Good luck and Happy Swinging

Flo "

Hi floflo thanks for your reply. I thaught my profile was a bit sparse just not sure what to put in it! . I'v not been to any socials I just assumed it would be couples? It's a bit of a limitation being a single guy on here. I always find it easier in person opposed to the whole online thing . Il have a good read through the forums and try and improve my profile!

Most people ask for a face pic but living I'm always a bit apprehensive to send a face pic incase it's a friend or work related client in chatting to !

I hope you are having a nice Sunday xx

over a year ago

It says your straight yet your profile says bi curious,perhaps alter one or the other,that way it saves anyone any confusion

By *ustinfit OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Cheers i never noticed that trucker!

over a year ago

Hey mr welcome to fab no social event are usually for every one and your profile looks fine like my banter queen flo says just chat be patient and have fun love cherub xx

By *ustinfit OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Hi cherub thanks for your reply. I assumed you'd have to be invited!? Haha is flo the banter queen? You look amazing in your pics cherub! Shame I'm in Aberdeenshire! ??

over a year ago

"Cheers i never noticed that trucker! "
no worries

By *ustinfit OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Trucking today?

over a year ago

"Hi cherub thanks for your reply. I assumed you'd have to be invited!? Haha is flo the banter queen? You look amazing in your pics cherub! Shame I'm in Aberdeenshire! ??"

Haha chancer but thank you lol . No you look out for social events and contact the person organising it early as possible as there will be limited spaces just go along be you and have a good time good luck xxx

over a year ago

Banter Queen??? lol awwww ta Cherub but you're too kind

Socials are for all unless otherwise stated coast - lots for single males although listen to me... I'm far to shy to attend one notwithstanding the ugly and frigid...

Enjoy it all and have fun as Cherub says

over a year ago

"Trucking today?"
aye beware of my family on here their all feckin mental

over a year ago

"Trucking today?aye beware of my family on here their all feckin mental "

All but you Gnomey?

over a year ago

First sign of insanity is thinkin you're the only sane one...

By *ustinfit OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Hi cherub thanks for your reply. I assumed you'd have to be invited!? Haha is flo the banter queen? You look amazing in your pics cherub! Shame I'm in Aberdeenshire! ??

Haha chancer but thank you lol . No you look out for social events and contact the person organising it early as possible as there will be limited spaces just go along be you and have a good time good luck xxx "

Haha you have to take chances in life! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction I'll have to try and dip a toe in the whole social thing? Xx

By *ustinfit OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Feckin mental in a good way?? I'm working to chapping in nails! I love a good hammering!

over a year ago

"Hi cherub thanks for your reply. I assumed you'd have to be invited!? Haha is flo the banter queen? You look amazing in your pics cherub! Shame I'm in Aberdeenshire! ??

Haha chancer but thank you lol . No you look out for social events and contact the person organising it early as possible as there will be limited spaces just go along be you and have a good time good luck xxx

Haha you have to take chances in life! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction I'll have to try and dip a toe in the whole social thing? Xx"

Have fun

over a year ago

"Trucking today?aye beware of my family on here their all feckin mental

First sign of insanity is thinkin you're the only sane one... "

oh I'm not claiming I'm sane by any stretch of the imagination,so let's just throw that theory right oot the windae

over a year ago

First sign of insanity is thinkin you're the only sane one... oh I'm not claiming I'm sane by any stretch of the imagination,so let's just throw that theory right oot the windae "

Lol the therapy's working then x

over a year ago

First sign of insanity is thinkin you're the only sane one... oh I'm not claiming I'm sane by any stretch of the imagination,so let's just throw that theory right oot the windae

Lol the therapy's working then x"

aye the daily dose of hitting myself with a hammer and paracetamol are finally getting results

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Hey Justin,

Welcome to the Forums.

I'd agree with my fellow Fabbers on attending a Social, & a tidy up of your profile - make it stand out (Paragraphs, pics that capture the imagination, set out clearly what you like & show some personality).

I'd say Inverurie might not be the easiest place to get Meets but definitely make the effort to get along to a Social which would be nearest to you & chat with other Fabbers & watch those Veris grow.

over a year ago

"Hey Justin,

Welcome to the Forums.

I'd agree with my fellow Fabbers on attending a Social, & a tidy up of your profile - make it stand out (Paragraphs, pics that capture the imagination, set out clearly what you like & show some personality).

I'd say Inverurie might not be the easiest place to get Meets but definitely make the effort to get along to a Social which would be nearest to you & chat with other Fabbers & watch those Veris grow. "

This.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Nothing to add really all points and hints very much on the ball ..just remember to be yourself and dont try to be something or someone you think others will go for as it will eventually come back to bite ...hope you take everything on board and things begin to look up for you ...fab can be an amazing place with the right attitude

Post new Message to Thread