Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Exotic Dancing, what do men want?

Jump to newest

By *issNaughtyxxx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Ok guys and girl's, ive got a job in a well known strip/lap dancing club in Aberdeen. I noticed when i was in there ALOT of blonde thin,thin girls, nearly all foreign.

What i want to know is would you pay a girl like me, who is slightly curvier for a lap dance? Looking forward to hearing from you all! Thanks S xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chose a lovely curvy dancer in club in New York years ago, its my cup o tea certainly.

T xx

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Glad to hear it T, it's something i enjoy and to get paid for it is Huge bonus. I love teasing and speaking with men so im hoping my curves wont put them off. I might not be able to pull of a skimpy bikini but i'am confident, can dance and very sexual! As for anyone who know's me already know's that haha

x

over a year ago

my hubby likes a bit of meat on the bone to

By *nverman67Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Prefer some curves to stick insects myself. I enjoy seeing a lady strut her stuff and find it very erotic watching her strip and dance.

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Always nice to hear that, im feeling more confident now!

over a year ago

I agree!! much prefer a female with curves in the rite places , bum and boobs mmmmm

By *alakMan
over a year ago

Milan

I am definitely in favour of more curvy dancers, I think their bodies look much sexier when they move, and I am very happy the owner of the club hired someone that doesn't look like a stick insect. In my opinion, there's nothing nicer than a curvy bum shaking at the rhythm of the music... I hope you are going to make an impression there x

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah curvy lap dancers are fab, I got a fantastic dance when I was in Vagas, the dancer exploded out of her tiny swimsuit, if you know what I mean she was big breasted and curves to die for. lol

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 08/05/11 17:11:52]

over a year ago

Aberdeen

I hope so Galak, there is another curvy girl who is my friend and will be working with me. We both love to dance on and off a pole,tease and be sexual so hopefully this will attract the men rather than the thin girls. They are all foreign with little english too so that might be a bonus to me too

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

after err perusing your pics...i really couldnt say no need to take a trip up north for a dance...

over a year ago

Curves are sexy,really thin girls with no shape to them is not my cup of tea

By *anderer2018Man
over a year ago

Bangkok

I love all body shapes but I especially like some curves on a girl! Xx

over a year ago

Always great to hear the curvier fem is being recognised in these joints. Afterall they cater for real men who like real women. Altho I have to say looking at your pics I think you are slim built. If your curvy then Gawd knows wot I am lol x

over a year ago

I was actually in a couple of clubs in aberdeen last week and wish that I had seen a girl like you! most of the girls were foreign and really miserable looking! whether I am in a lapdancing club or a normal club- a sexy smile and a good bit of banter goes a long way! Sexiness is all about attitude and that what guys are looking for! good luck!xx

over a year ago

TBH I find lapdancing clubs in the UK pretty boring after having spent time in Kiev. However, for me it's not about the shape of the girl. It's about her ability to make me believe she wants to be dancing and is enjoying it. The bored look & mechanical gyrations are just tedious. Being able to actually move helps a lot, too. From what you say it sounds like you actually want to dance so I'm sure you'll soon have a huge following.

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I hope so Galak, there is another curvy girl who is my friend and will be working with me. We both love to dance on and off a pole,tease and be sexual so hopefully this will attract the men rather than the thin girls. They are all foreign with little english too so that might be a bonus to me too "

You can dance for me at any time. Just so you know that us men out here are attracted. lol

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks Miss Cherry, mad me smile. Well after being called a bigger girl i assume i was im a size 14/16 for my big hips. I love dancing and teasing so feel im going to really enjoy this. Must admit when i went in the other girls looked bored out their brains and slightly dull. Not very friendly either, maybe as they are foreign there english is poor so they can't understand me! lol

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Well tonight is the night and im nervous and excited!! Not sure what to wear short dress with something hot underneath. If you fancy coming for a chat,drink and maybe a wee dance id love some fab support.

Also choose my name Layla Thanks to the help of Mrs Kemea.

over a year ago

I've never been to a strip club dressed(as cassie that is !!), as party mad as i am would it be a risk too far ????

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Well tonight is the night and im nervous and excited!! Not sure what to wear short dress with something hot underneath. If you fancy coming for a chat,drink and maybe a wee dance id love some fab support.

Also choose my name Layla Thanks to the help of Mrs Kemea."

Good luck for tonight xxxx

Definately the right name for you, as I was reading your post the song Layla came on the radio

over a year ago

Good luck for tonight ,hope you have a fantastic night x

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks Lil and FF for your support im sooooooooooooooo nervous, think im more nervous as the other girl's arent that friendly or speak english. You can go into a club as anyone you want there was a tv/ts in the night i had my interview. Lil is very spooky! Glad you like the name had help from Mrs.k

Really hope my outfit is ok and i dont look too big in it!

S xx

over a year ago

Have fun avoid slipping

over a year ago

awe fur fcuk sake looks like i will be hemoraging £20 notes in the not to distant future at least when it was stick thin eastern europeans i stood a chance of keeping my wallet in my pouch.

over a year ago

I'm in Aberdeen this week and would love to come and see for myself!! Where abouts is the club?

over a year ago

im guessing by this point u have made loads of money - as anyone in the club would have been been stampeding over each other to get to you :P ive only met you once but can i just say once and for all 99% of guys dont like stick insect women and u certainly arent large either - wish i lived closer to have given u support on your 1st night

take care

my 2 cents as always

bloo xx

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Thanks bloo very kind of you to say not sure though! LOL bacaman, come on down on thursday! Well my first night was great, really enjoyed it. Learnt the ropes now and ready to go. I was gobsmacked the amount of money i made and the other girl's!!

over a year ago

You look good in yer pics I'm 14/16 too so good on ya. Be careful tho hon re giving out too much info as may be seen by the powers that be that your advertising and punting for business. Think I'll give it a go ha ha xxx

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Yeah i know hun, not my thing to 'sell' myself. Fab is fun for my boyfriend and i. Totally different to the job, i was just so excited about it and VERY nervous too and wanted to get other men and women's POV. Thank you though And yeah give it a go i loved it! xx

over a year ago

to be totally honest i've found its really nothing to do with the looks its the attidude and skills lol,

Although yeah of course its the looks that attract them in but in my work if you want to keep them you they want more than just good looks cury or skinny

over a year ago

In your work, Titchy? Now you've piqued my curiosity!

Hope you're really enjoying it. That more than anything else will keep the punters coming back for more dances. Hope you're on next time I'm in the Granite City.

over a year ago

Aberdeen

Agree with you there Titchy, after experiencing i can see that. To have a VIP dance you can be very pretty but you need to have lots of other talent's to keep them there

Thanks for all the help and advice. Maybe T

Post new Message to Thread