Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Freedom of choice

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Have noticed a big growth in the amount

of people playing bareback on here recently and wonder what peoples opinions on it were ?

i know its peoples personal choice but just cant for the life of me think why anyone would want to put their lifes at risk so easily ?

ive notice more so a big rise in young couple profiles looking for bareback

if you knew someone looking to meet you played bareback would you ?

i know i find myself more and more checking peoples verifications and if they do play bareback then i wont go there but its the ones who hide their verifications who scare me more .

whats your thoughts ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

I would not but thats jist me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

doing what i do i get asked all the time for it-it absolutely terrifies me. There is just no need its madness

over a year ago

Dont play very often but when we do we insist on protection

over a year ago

Have also noticed the "safe sex" in their interests but the pics clearly show bareback and with more than one cock.....

To each their own

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We wouldn't no....but as you say in your title..freedom of choice....what others do is up to them.

All you can do is protect yourself when playing if it isn't something you agree with as no matter how much checking you do, you really won't know if the person you are playing with goes bare back or not.

over a year ago

Me and the wife will always wear and get the other man to put a condom on when meeting other couples there is no way i would put myself or the wife health at risk.

over a year ago

As far as I'm concerned NO ORGASM IS WORTH DYING FOR that simple

over a year ago

i wouldnt go bareback. Not all the charm, pleading, lies and excuses would make me change that rule. Ever. But each to their own. Some people wont kiss other people. It's their choice, their lives.

over a year ago

Ur title says it all.... Each to their own.... That's what's fun about the site you use or to get what u want....

over a year ago

i would not let any guy fuck me bare back protection all time

over a year ago

who cares what other people do, its their choice. You only need to concentrate on what you do, and what is right by you

over a year ago

"who cares what other people do, its their choice. You only need to concentrate on what you do, and what is right by you"

Well said !

over a year ago

If you don’t want to risk your health then don’t meet strangers for sex, that’s the harsh reality of it all and it doesn’t get any simpler. Using a condom for penetration only doesn’t make you invincible or safe. Not quite sure why anyone on a swingers site would preach about risks to anyone anyway when swinging itself is a risk, it must be a case of I take less risks than you so I’m superior, because I can’t think of any other reason other that being a hypocrite.

It’s like someone who smokes 10 cigarettes a day preaching to someone who smokes 30 a day on these forums at times

If you’re genuinely concerned about your sexual health and the risks that come with swinging then do what we have done and stop meeting strangers for sex

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"If you don’t want to risk your health then don’t meet strangers for sex, that’s the harsh reality of it all and it doesn’t get any simpler. Using a condom for penetration only doesn’t make you invincible or safe. Not quite sure why anyone on a swingers site would preach about risks to anyone anyway when swinging itself is a risk, it must be a case of I take less risks than you so I’m superior, because I can’t think of any other reason other that being a hypocrite.

It’s like someone who smokes 10 cigarettes a day preaching to someone who smokes 30 a day on these forums at times

If you’re genuinely concerned about your sexual health and the risks that come with swinging then do what we have done and stop meeting strangers for sex"

Didnt realise i was preaching to anyone i was asking peoples opinions on the subject of bareback sex ...Nor anywhere in my post did i say i was surerior to anyone.

But if you think by having the opinion i have is hypocritical then thats fine

but i think youl find the biggest majority of people on this site will do their utmost to keep themselfs as safe as they possibly can i do know the risks we all take by doing what we do on here but if i can go that extra mile to keep myself save by using protection then i will .

over a year ago

It wasn't aimed at you in general, I just can't understand why people worry about what risks other people take, especially when everyone is taking risks albiet some less than others but risks nonetheless.

over a year ago

i have no interest in what other people on this site do, i think thats probably where half the problems lie ie people too busy discussing and analysing others where actually all that really matters is what you do.

Some folk will do bareback sex, some will do anal, some will have gangbangs, some couples will meet alone .... it is a choice they make, nobody has to like it or agree with it because its nobody elses business.

over a year ago

I think one should wear a condom ate every 'conceivable' moment

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think one should wear a condom ate every 'conceivable' moment"

Banana flavour?

over a year ago

Was it the naked gun films where Leslie Neilson said he only practices safe sex and next we see him covered in a body sized condom from head to toe?

Thats about the only way you could guarantee been safe. Oral sex, with no shield carries a risk, albeit a small one.

S.

By *nTCouple
over a year ago

funland

"condoms r us"

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

We ALWAYS use condom's, it would be mad not too. Yes it is far more enjoyable not to use the awful thing's however i (S) do not want any little Darren's going around or want to catch anything.

You can have STI's without even knowing, so you may think you are clear and genuinely say you are STI free when you are not and been previously infected.

over a year ago

Rather have a pocket full of condoms and peace of mind to play for my sake and the lovely people i share mutual swinging respect for,than one wild nite then finding myself sat in a sexual health clinic watching poxy jeremy kyle as i wait my turn to get tested,not worth the hastle,anxiety!!!or the,,

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Definately not worth it or you could need a DNA test to see if your the Daddy! lol

Post new Message to Thread