Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Contemplating Growing old

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I turned 50 just 3 weeks ago, and have spent that 3 weeks reflecting on the what haves/have nots/where I've been/what I'm doing scenarios as you do.

Somebody on here suggested I wrote an autobiography as have lived life to the full. So I started putting pen to paper and documenting some important events in my life.

After a couple of hours I read it back to myself..... technically I'm now dead.....or should be some of the antics I've put myself through...

Left school at 16 knowing everything.... long haired, smart mouthed, cheeky personality.

Now at 50, I am well clued in a number of various career paths. The hair has gone, the smart arsed cockiness and personality is still there only darker and a damn sight more educated......

Only thing missing from my life is I can no longer walk into a night club and walk back out again half an hour later having already shagged somebody within the premises... the magnetism has gone.

Came on to Fabswingers about 3 years ago thinking the same as everyone else....SEX ON TAP........ So where the fuck did my libido go....I know... it has become a timewaster and let me down like so many on here do everyday....LOL just a wee dig there...

Life begins at 40 they tell me..... nah

Life now begins at 50..we shall see got a life changing interview today 4/5/11.

So MAY THE FOURTH be with you all and look after yourselves and you can become a boring old fart like me when you hit 50.......

Kaisho xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

age is only a number

.life is for living at any time.Well look at me i must be one of the oldest swingers on here.Ive asked my friends on here to be honest and do they think im to old to swing.The resounding answer is no.So im gonna keep going and enjoy myself.And all the best at your interview

By *over-manMan
over a year ago

motherwell

keep up the good work _eather

over a year ago

Never too old to swing Heather.......

Was born with a hard on and I'll feckin well die with one....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol, tho im only 41 and had a great life with plenty more to cum, thot id cheer u all up, cause every minute u live is a minute nearer ur death. Happy swingin . Xxxx penny

over a year ago

Cheers for that Penny but I'm gonna live forever......

There is a song lyric in there somewhere just cannae remember the song like a lot of thing I cannae remember.

over a year ago

What I love about this post is your profile says you are 49! I agree that 50 is the new 40. Certain bits dont work as well and everything is slower but in my head I'm still about 20 something or 30 something (see its all a blur). I just started again and brought out the female me around age 40 so really Im only 10!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I turned 50 just 3 weeks ago, and have spent that 3 weeks reflecting on the what haves/have nots/where I've been/what I'm doing scenarios as you do.

Somebody on here suggested I wrote an autobiography as have lived life to the full. So I started putting pen to paper and documenting some important events in my life.

After a couple of hours I read it back to myself..... technically I'm now dead.....or should be some of the antics I've put myself through...

Left school at 16 knowing everything.... long haired, smart mouthed, cheeky personality.

Now at 50, I am well clued in a number of various career paths. The hair has gone, the smart arsed cockiness and personality is still there only darker and a damn sight more educated......

Only thing missing from my life is I can no longer walk into a night club and walk back out again half an hour later having already shagged somebody within the premises... the magnetism has gone.

Came on to Fabswingers about 3 years ago thinking the same as everyone else....SEX ON TAP........ So where the fuck did my libido go....I know... it has become a timewaster and let me down like so many on here do everyday....LOL just a wee dig there...

Life begins at 40 they tell me..... nah

Life now begins at 50..we shall see got a life changing interview today 4/5/11.

So MAY THE FOURTH be with you all and look after yourselves and you can become a boring old fart like me when you hit 50.......

Kaisho xxx

"

I have been friends with Kaisho for a few yrs now and he never stop amazing me with the tales of his life some make me cry and some make me laugh but that life its his life and a pretty amazing one at that yes things do change the older you get well except for one thing eh Kaisho youl still be a randy old get till the day you depart this world .

So yes folks live life to the fullest live each day as if it was your last.

Kaisho good luck with the Interview and remember its an interview no trying to shag the interviewer lol

over a year ago

FFS Jacs you've just spoiled my tactics for the day........

Never shagged an interviewer yet...well not until I got the job anyway

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

hey u never know might help u get the job is the inteviewer male or female

over a year ago

I am very happy growing old, the alternative does not appeal.

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

dont dispair Kaisho......take it from someone who hit 50 a few years ago.....life just keeps getting better....I'm happier, healthier, slimmer, better read, better travelled and hornier than i ever was in my 20's and 30's........and good luck....hope you get the result you want from the interview.....E x

over a year ago

Enjoy it while you can- we just lost a guy who worked with us- all of 45 years old..... he'll never get any older......... age is nothing to your enjoyment xx

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

grow old gracefully never and im also a recycled teenager

over a year ago

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Mark Twain that is,,

over a year ago

Oh don't worry about the number I'm enjoying life in this the late afternoon of my life.... Still got early evening and night to come...

2 Interviews yesterday...one went very well the other not so but a few positives came from it.....

Yes there was a foxy lady along with an older Gent interviewing me.

She doesn't know it yet but if I get the job I will have slid into every orifice her body has before Xmas.......LOL

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Never too old to swing Heather.......

Was born with a hard on and I'll feckin well die with one...."

That'll be Rigor Mortice LOL

over a year ago

Too true Roma....