Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bi Guys

Jump to newest

By *nverman67 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Are we frowned upon?

I have had a few conversations and as soon as I mention bi, then they are gone lol. Is it that taboo?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did they say bi bi or bye bye.

over a year ago

is it other men you have said this to or both sexes? The reason is if it had been another guy they may be straight and don't know how to handle a bi guy

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Are we frowned upon?

I have had a few conversations and as soon as I mention bi, then they are gone lol. Is it that taboo?"

not sure if you mean are you frowend upon as ur profile says str8 ?

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"is it other men you have said this to or both sexes? The reason is if it had been another guy they may be straight and don't know how to handle a bi guy"

I think that you are right, some guys cant handle it.

By *umboarderMan
over a year ago

east lothian

To bi or not to bi ? that is the question

over a year ago

"To bi or not to bi ? that is the question "

i

l bi lol

over a year ago

I think you are best to be up front and also tell the people your are chatting with just exactly what your looking for and what type of play your into

over a year ago

Each to their own. I personally don't meet bi guys. Think yeh bi guys are more frowned upon than bi fems. It's the whole act of males able to penetrate each other. Most straight guys wouldn't contemplate being with a guy it's taboo to them. I kinda think if you like girls you shouldn't like men or yer gay lol. Soz I know it's old fashioned but just my view. Besides bad enuf thinking any guy I'm with is fcuking about with other fems let alone guys too lol x

over a year ago

I like Bi guys

I enjoy watching men together and I think in a mmf situation it's better if both guys are bi. Takes away from it all being about you. As always though it's each to there own but plenty of women and couples will meet bi men. Always be honest what you like and i'm sure there will be fun had x

over a year ago

You only have to read the bi threads on the forums to see that there’s plenty people out there looking for bi guys, don’t think its frowned upon personally, it normally a preference thing.

Think it’s more the ones who hide behind the straight label that are frowned upon rather than the fact they’re actually bisexual, it’s probably a trust thing, not sure, but it’s a strange one because if everyone was upfront on their profile there would be an even split I’d imagine.

The bottom line is there are people on here looking for bisexual men but struggle to find them or won’t meet them as they say on their profiles they are straight.

Even seen threads on here from other bisexuals saying they won’t meet or they just delete the messages from people who contact them who say they’re straight on their profiles so that backs up the theory it’s more about not being upfront about it than it is about actually being bisexual

over a year ago

perhaps its more the point people think you are yet another guy who isnt honest as your profile claims you are str8 yet you are really bi....they cut thier loses and block n delete you?

By *umboarderMan
over a year ago

east lothian

Blimey, isn't life complicated sometimes lol

It may be that some men (and I point fingers at no one in particular but I do include myself in "some men") find it difficult to come to terms with the fact that they may be in a sexy situation with a couple where the other man becomes attractive, in a certain way, and that makes them (us) think we should back off ?

By *i_garyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I haven't found there to be any problems. It's best to be upfront about being bi though.

With regards to myself, I don't find guys attractive but I do like bi fun occasionally (it's a cock thing lol)

over a year ago

"I haven't found there to be any problems. It's best to be upfront about being bi though.

With regards to myself, I don't find guys attractive but I do like bi fun occasionally (it's a cock thing lol)"

know what you mean about the cock thing ....i have a male bi friend too who says he aint attracted to guys just likes to suck cocks lol

over a year ago

" Besides bad enuf thinking any guy I'm with is fcuking about with other fems let alone guys too lol x"

A bizzare statement.

If you have a problem with your guy meeting other women then why on earth are you on a swinging site?

And as you're also actively meeting isn't it a bit hypocritical?

over a year ago

"Each to their own. I personally don't meet bi guys. Think yeh bi guys are more frowned upon than bi fems. It's the whole act of males able to penetrate each other. Most straight guys wouldn't contemplate being with a guy it's taboo to them. I kinda think if you like girls you shouldn't like men or yer gay lol. Soz I know it's old fashioned but just my view. Besides bad enuf thinking any guy I'm with is fcuking about with other fems let alone guys too lol x"

Have you ever been with a women kissed, touched etc?? If men like men you think there gay why can't they be bi lol? I like women but i'm not gay.

over a year ago

Besides bad enuf thinking any guy I'm with is fcuking about with other fems let alone guys too lol x"

I find this statement also a bit bizare too.... its a swingers site of course guys are going to be fucking about same as fems other wise what we all here for ?

over a year ago

nowt to do with me but maybe they give ya cold shoulder cos your profile says STRAIGHT and then when ya chatting you tell em you are BI. The only thing I have worked out on swingers community is that most of us like the truth to be stated straight away. Maybe if you alter your profile to say you are bi wont be such a turn off ya could try it hun xxxx anyway good luck

over a year ago

" Besides bad enuf thinking any guy I'm with is fcuking about with other fems let alone guys too lol x

A bizzare statement.

If you have a problem with your guy meeting other women then why on earth are you on a swinging site?

And as you're also actively meeting isn't it a bit hypocritical?"

Firstly I aint part of a couple on here....was talking about life in general....hope Ive cleared that up for you...there is a life outside fab

over a year ago

P.S My viewpaoint which Im entitled to ok thanks x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/05/11 01:43:20]

over a year ago

"Firstly I aint part of a couple on here....was talking about life in general"

So you are part of a couple off of the site?

"....hope Ive cleared that up for you"

Not really.

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Each to their own. I personally don't meet bi guys. Think yeh bi guys are more frowned upon than bi fems. It's the whole act of males able to penetrate each other. Most straight guys wouldn't contemplate being with a guy it's taboo to them. I kinda think if you like girls you shouldn't like men or yer gay lol. Soz I know it's old fashioned but just my view. Besides bad enuf thinking any guy I'm with is fcuking about with other fems let alone guys too lol x"

Kinda bizarre point of view

over a year ago

lots of guys say straight on profile but r not. many chose the tv option as its somehow not like being with a guy. we are all wonderfully different

over a year ago

"lots of guys say straight on profile but r not. many chose the tv option as its somehow not like being with a guy. we are all wonderfully different"

true anna variety helps

over a year ago

"Firstly I aint part of a couple on here....was talking about life in general

So you are part of a couple off of the site?

....hope Ive cleared that up for you

Not really."

No i aint thats wot i sad lol x

By *Y MAN n MECouple
over a year ago

FIFE

"You only have to read the bi threads on the forums to see that there’s plenty people out there looking for bi guys, don’t think its frowned upon personally, it normally a preference thing.

Think it’s more the ones who hide behind the straight label that are frowned upon rather than the fact they’re actually bisexual, it’s probably a trust thing, not sure, but it’s a strange one because if everyone was upfront on their profile there would be an even split I’d imagine.

The bottom line is there are people on here looking for bisexual men but struggle to find them or won’t meet them as they say on their profiles they are straight.

Even seen threads on here from other bisexuals saying they won’t meet or they just delete the messages from people who contact them who say they’re straight on their profiles so that backs up the theory it’s more about not being upfront about it than it is about actually being bisexual"

That is our view too, we are bi and find it annoying when other guys cant be honest on their profiles, we take some convincing if they say straight but their opening line on message says "but i'm bi!" sorry guys that dont wash with us.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"I like Bi guys

I enjoy watching men together and I think in a mmf situation it's better if both guys are bi. Takes away from it all being about you. As always though it's each to there own but plenty of women and couples will meet bi men. Always be honest what you like and i'm sure there will be fun had x"

i have to agree here i love playing with bi guys tho most i have been lucky to have played with are orally bi only. but maybe one day ......

By *nverman67 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

So many comments to my original post.

I can play bi when the occasion is right but have realised that there are a lot of people here who love to play with both sides but never advertise the fact.

So I don't say anything and if it leads to anything further then great but if not then I can have the best of both worlds. Or does that make me a cheat and a liar?

over a year ago

It's always best to be who you wanna be don't deny yourself if your bi say you are you dont have to meet everyone that wants or desires u !!!!

over a year ago

I find it very erotic watching two gents being sensual together xx especially if u get to join in

By *nTCouple
over a year ago

funland

well we are both str8 and only meet for mmf fun. have met bi guys many times but we are always up front and tell them there wont be any man on man in the meet and its then up to the guy decide if the are happy to play str8 or not. we find some str8 guys (not all) struggle in a mmf if their body even touches the other guy's.

in defense of other posts on this subject we will all find somebody else's comments "bizarre" or different from our own but its the same with our sexual preferences - we dont have to agree with or like what someone else does but neither should we slate either their opinion or sexual preferences. to each their own i say

over a year ago

"So many comments to my original post.

I can play bi when the occasion is right but have realised that there are a lot of people here who love to play with both sides but never advertise the fact.

So I don't say anything and if it leads to anything further then great but if not then I can have the best of both worlds. Or does that make me a cheat and a liar?"

"I’m not a liar, I only hide the truth"

"A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar" Mark Twain

By *elshbi2Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

no its not taboo, its great fun.

It allows all involved to share each other, most guys wouldn't care who is touching or sucking their bits lol

over a year ago

I guess its an each to their own kind of thing, but personally if i was chatting to you and your profile says straight and then you say your bi i'd not trust you either.

Post new Message to Thread