Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Turn off

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Such a huge turn off when a guy starts talking crude in messages

I know this is a sex site but would you talk like that if I met you outside in a pub for the 1st time?

I'm no means prudish...well compared to some on here I might be

But asking if I want pounded from behind or licked out after a cpl of messages gets me hitting the delete button then the next message is why did you delete my message?..

Erm..take a guess

Is this just me ?

Or do chicks like sex talk in the 1st cpl of messages?

Guys...do you do this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is such a turn off for me too. Kinda like cock pics with the first message.

Subtle is better

over a year ago

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah! Huge turn off for me too... Particularly in first message.

Am gonna go this and this and that and you gonna love it

Err! I don't think sooo!!! Am not some object you can do what you want with!

Get your blow-up doll out if that's what you after

over a year ago

I know how difficult single guys have it on here

And by no means is this is not a guy bashing thead but...

Wee bit if advice guys

Less is more...you need to be holding a chicks attention through your messages ..otherwise she will move on to the next

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I know how difficult single guys have it on here

"

Ooh! there are some nice guys on here

over a year ago

I think the majority of single guys who come onto Fab thinking its instashag can't help themselves with the crude messages,but those singles guys who know how Fab and the scene work know that that line of messaging just leads to an instant delete and block. Not complaining as it gives the genuine guys half a chance on a site that is saturated with single guys IMHO.

over a year ago

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Keep up the good work guys ..makes it easier for the decent guys to stand out more

over a year ago

"I think the majority of single guys who come onto Fab thinking its instashag can't help themselves with the crude messages,but those singles guys who know how Fab and the scene work know that that line of messaging just leads to an instant delete and block. Not complaining as it gives the genuine guys half a chance on a site that is saturated with single guys IMHO."

By *unlovingx2Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

My wife is the same, and I agree with her, some guy messaging after limited contact saying he wants to cum here or there, or ram this and that, gets us hitting the delete button as well.

There is a place for talking dirty, but thats in bed, when you have found out that it actually turns the lady on.

Its easy to chat sexy, be suggestive, and gradually move things forward without being crude and rude.

From a husbands (who has a hotwife) perspective I want my wife treated with respect, not spoken to like some object. But as you say it makes deleting/blocking so much easier.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"My wife is the same, and I agree with her, some guy messaging after limited contact saying he wants to cum here or there, or ram this and that, gets us hitting the delete button as well.

There is a place for talking dirty, but thats in bed, when you have found out that it actually turns the lady on.

Its easy to chat sexy, be suggestive, and gradually move things forward without being crude and rude.

From a husbands (who has a hotwife) perspective I want my wife treated with respect, not spoken to like some object. But as you say it makes deleting/blocking so much easier. "

over a year ago

"Such a huge turn off when a guy starts talking crude in messages

I know this is a sex site but would you talk like that if I met you outside in a pub for the 1st time?

I'm no means prudish...well compared to some on here I might be

But asking if I want pounded from behind or licked out after a cpl of messages gets me hitting the delete button then the next message is why did you delete my message?..

Erm..take a guess

Is this just me ?

Or do chicks like sex talk in the 1st cpl of messages?

Guys...do you do this?"

Caressing your smooth silked velvet touched skin as i hold the back of your wet shower soaked hair as we kiss deeply circulating our tongues with anticipation.As you body comes closer and your perky nipples peek through your black see thru negligee.Whilst your body is burning for hot lustful passion your inner thighs quivering with excitement as your love juices stream uncontrollably.

So ..do ya want pumped or know x

over a year ago

Turn off for me

But I do think it is a difficult area because Fab is an open and upfront platform for 'like minded'people to connect.

However everyone likes different things, different approaches, different people and it may be the way a guy approached a lady last time worked and hence he repeats that approach

I tend to stonewall sexualised approaches and play a little dumb - easy to do

over a year ago

Me...perky???

over a year ago

Turn off. As has been said already, its the ones where they rhyme of what they're "going to do to you" in fine detail.

over a year ago

No its a huge turn off.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Quite a few times I've had a wall of text running through someone's scenario of exactly what they're going to do to me and how I would respond. In a first message. Once I stop laughing I delete

over a year ago

"Quite a few times I've had a wall of text running through someone's scenario of exactly what they're going to do to me and how I would respond. In a first message. Once I stop laughing I delete "

Snap

over a year ago

I don't even respond to crap like it. Delete, block, move on. Prefer normal convo

over a year ago

I wouldn't send messages like that but only because if I did and she liked it I may be expected to talk like that in person and I can't do that too shy

over a year ago

"Me...perky??? "

Aye ....i was thinking the weather or maybe the ice cude trick

over a year ago

"I know how difficult single guys have it on here

Ooh! there are some nice guys on here "

thanks max we got this tho

over a year ago

"Quite a few times I've had a wall of text running through someone's scenario of exactly what they're going to do to me and how I would respond. In a first message. Once I stop laughing I delete "

Agreed, in a first message it's just plain weird. FABs or not..

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Quite a few times I've had a wall of text running through someone's scenario of exactly what they're going to do to me and how I would respond. In a first message. Once I stop laughing I delete

Agreed, in a first message it's just plain weird. FABs or not.. "

sorry

over a year ago

"Quite a few times I've had a wall of text running through someone's scenario of exactly what they're going to do to me and how I would respond. In a first message. Once I stop laughing I delete

Agreed, in a first message it's just plain weird. FABs or not..

sorry "

Skelp!!!

over a year ago

Am not saying a word here.

Post new Message to Thread