Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

what is it women look for in an older guy like me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

any of you ladies tell me what it is you look for in an older guy like me

im always told i dont look my age but i still cant seem to get laid on this site ha ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i have always liked older guys to guys round about my own age i feel more comfortable x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"any of you ladies tell me what it is you look for in an older guy like me

im always told i dont look my age but i still cant seem to get laid on this site ha ha "

ive always gone for guys around my own age and i think the reason i do is because they have a bit more respect for women where as some younger guys just think notches on bed posts (not all but some) also older men know how to treat a woman in the bedroom they are more sensual where as younger guys ive been with ist just a shag (us women need to feel special you know lol).

over a year ago

Have just upped my age range!!

over a year ago

im always told i dont look my age but i still cant seem to get laid on this site ha ha "

Pension and half of your house

By *carletRomanceCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"ive always gone for guys around my own age and i think the reason i do is because they have a bit more respect for women "

So far we've had about the same level of respect from younger guys as older guys - on here that is.

In clubs it's been totally different. Most of the young guys are too shy and it's the older guys that have shown Kitty a lack of respect. Quite a few of them thought a pinch on the bum and a wink (followed by 'she's all right, in't she?' to me) qualifies as flirting and equalled a 'go'.

To the OP - we look for the same thing in anybody. Age doesn't matter. Unles your 90 'cause we're not insured for that...

over a year ago

u have been here for 9 weeks and u have had a meet with a verification. in ur header u ask for people women to give u reason to stay.

u make this site what it is and the experience u have on it. no one is going to beg u to stay... theres folk that have been here for over a year and still arent verified.

By *uy from scotlandMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

dont knock the older guy till you have tried one ha ha

Post new Message to Thread