Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Can looking younger than you are be a hinderance

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm just wondering what people's opinions on this might be, I'm 34 but I've always been youthful looking. At Christmas when I was at a social one of the other single guys I was talking to thought I was 24. It's of course always a compliment to be told you look younger than your years but I sometimes wonder if It can hold someone back in regards to other swingers age restrictions. I wonder sometimes if when I get a knock back or I'm ignored if It's because someone might think that I might be lying about my age. of course there is the fact that some people ie. couples and single females tend to get too much messages from other members to reply to every message they get or that I am just not what they are looking for as far as sexual interests or physical type go. Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I myself do prefer to meet people my own age but have met younger too I have been mailed by guys who say they are in their 30's but look about 18/20 and im sorry but guys as young as that do nothing for me so in a way i guess it can be off putting for some.... but then again if you go to the oposit end ot the scale some guys who say they are 30/35 often look more like Grampa lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I wonder sometimes if when I get a knock back or I'm ignored if It's because someone might think that I might be lying about my age."

We saw you in town last Friday and you didn't look a day over 40

over a year ago

i have the same problem when people think i look in my early 20.s . i often get asked for ID when out and im 33 lol

By *utieguyMan
over a year ago

motherwell

"I myself do prefer to meet people my own age but have met younger too I have been mailed by guys who say they are in their 30's but look about 18/20 and im sorry but guys as young as that do nothing for me so in a way i guess it can be off putting for some.... but then again if you go to the oposit end ot the scale some guys who say they are 30/35 often look more like Grampa lol "

then why do you keep calling me your 18 year old toy boy

over a year ago

"I myself do prefer to meet people my own age but have met younger too I have been mailed by guys who say they are in their 30's but look about 18/20 and im sorry but guys as young as that do nothing for me so in a way i guess it can be off putting for some.... but then again if you go to the oposit end ot the scale some guys who say they are 30/35 often look more like Grampa lol

then why do you keep calling me your 18 year old toy boy "

no darling you misunderstood i said boy toy not toy boy

By *utieguyMan
over a year ago

motherwell

"I myself do prefer to meet people my own age but have met younger too I have been mailed by guys who say they are in their 30's but look about 18/20 and im sorry but guys as young as that do nothing for me so in a way i guess it can be off putting for some.... but then again if you go to the oposit end ot the scale some guys who say they are 30/35 often look more like Grampa lol

no darling you misunderstood i said big toy not toy boy "

ahhhhh, understand u now babes but dont tell them all xx

over a year ago

no darling you misunderstood i said big toy not toy boy

ahhhhh, understand u now babes but dont tell them all xx "

ok mums the word shhhhhhhhhhhh

over a year ago

i always get told i look younger

over a year ago

ive had the thing about appearing younger

but now im blessed with white hairs

and if i let em grow i even have a white pube!!!!!!!!!!

dammit - but if people wanna just blank you and assume right off a profile with no contact or chit chat - then

fuck em - print off their pics and wank on em and stick em up on bus shelters!

the net is full of chancers and dodgers - but at the same time its not

so some folks will put you in that category - so what - just keep calm and carry on

over a year ago

i got ID'd in asdas for drink 2 weeks ago !!!! and im nearly 31

over a year ago

"i always get told i look younger "

I always get told to stop bloody talking.

over a year ago

shit yeah its a pain in the arse im 25 nearly and get told i only look about 18 it does your head in and going out down town for a drink most woman dont wanna know coz they think your to young. so in other words yeah its a big prob but all i can think is hey when im 35 ill look 25 lol

By *stwoCouple
over a year ago

anywhere

what happened to honesty being the best policy

over a year ago

"what happened to honesty being the best policy"

yeah I agree there is a guy on here who last week was 25 by the time I read his profile he was 35 he was back in the room today and guess what he's 25 again lol...also there are so many contradictory people who say age is just a number and not to worry about yet they have knocked quite a few years of their own age so if its not an issue then why do it ?

By *nTCouple
over a year ago

funland

we have found guys lie about their age more than women - but by taking years off - mr _nt says they have forgotten to add their school years lol

looking younger than you are is a blessing in my opinion - wish i had the problem lol

over a year ago

i hope not! the mrs looks about 18! i look like 40 lol

By *unEdinGuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You look fantastic mrs _nt!!

By *nTCouple
over a year ago

funland

awwwwwwww thanks lothian - i knew i liked you lol xx

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

no longer being a 30 something id adore for someone to mistake me for younger han i am lol!!

over a year ago

"no longer being a 30 something id adore for someone to mistake me for younger han i am lol!! "

snap haha

over a year ago

Same here sensual

over a year ago

I've got the opposite problem, I've always looked older than I am and I've considered changing my age up the way on here so I don't get accused of lying (which has happened on more than one occasion).

over a year ago

I believe that the reason I'm not meeting as much as some other guys is due to the fact I look 24/25, when in actual fact I'm 32! Some people are so shallow too tht wen they look at a pic they make an assumption on someone before even getting to know them first.....just my thoughts on the way this site is mostly.

Post new Message to Thread