Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ladies party

Jump to newest

By *earded blossom OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Just been chatting with another fab lady n we're posting here to see if there would be any Interest in a ladies only night. We're thinking around 10/12 ladies renting an apartment and splitting the cost.

Ideally we're looking for bi ladies known to us, this is to make sure that the mix is right and that there are no people who have issues with each other.

It would be a Sat night n we're thinking in the next month or 2, saying that if there was interest n people wanted to get Xmas out the way we could do it in the new year.

If this is something that would interest you please pm me as we wouldn't be discussing dates etc on the forum

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *arried adventurers!Couple
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Sounds like a plan!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm expecting Cherub to be posting here shortly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im surprised Cherub hasnt posted already ..she does like BOOBS

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe she's already pm me

K x

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I would be interested

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yasssssssssssss finally !!!!! Il be there omg I'm so excited xxxxxxxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

"I would be interested "

Reply privately

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Yip im really interested aswell

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Yip im really interested aswell "

Oh what a surprise

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe she's already pm me

K x"

Maybe ?? Lol of course I have ya sexy women

Reply privately

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Yip im really interested aswell

Oh what a surprise "

Oi you cheeky you need to be really careful now that theres a thread about us waxing u

Reply privately

By *laireandjamieCouple
over a year ago

west lothian

I might be interested depending on the date etc xx

Reply privately

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Oh right like that is it... Well then maybe we'll just have a guy only party and then...

...oh

...yeah just forget I said anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yasssssssssssss finally !!!!! Il be there omg I'm so excited xxxxxxxxxx "

I called it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh right like that is it... Well then maybe we'll just have a guy only party and then...

...oh

...yeah just forget I said anything"

Cant imagine what a bunch of guys would get up to at a fab guys only night ?.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

We've decided on January so if you're interested drop me a mail

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We've decided on January so if you're interested drop me a mail

K x"

Let me know where and when

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will there at least be pictures??

Reply privately

over a year ago

K x"

Great can't wait xxxx

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

K x"

Reply privately

By *crue1Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

"Oh right like that is it... Well then maybe we'll just have a guy only party and then...

...oh

Cant imagine what a bunch of guys would get up to at a fab guys only night ?. "

Fuck it boys lets do it. The 4 people with the biggest tv's bring them. Set them up in the hotel room for a big night of COD and Fifa. We will bring beer and have another tv showing match of the day and whatever other sport is on.

Then we can go on fab on our phones and keep putting updates on the forum about how our night is better than theirs

Reply privately

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

...oh

Fuck it boys lets do it. The 4 people with the biggest tv's bring them. Set them up in the hotel room for a big night of COD and Fifa. We will bring beer and have another tv showing match of the day and whatever other sport is on.

Then we can go on fab on our phones and keep putting updates on the forum about how our night is better than theirs "

I'm in!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

...oh

Then we can go on fab on our phones and keep putting updates on the forum about how our night is better than theirs "

Lol hopefully the ladies will be to busy to be posting on fab

K x

Reply privately

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

...oh

Then we can go on fab on our phones and keep putting updates on the forum about how our night is better than theirs

Lol hopefully the ladies will be to busy to be posting on fab

K x"

Damn it!!!! You're right

Reply privately

over a year ago

...oh

Am so so in for that

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Offfft ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only games we will be playing are sexy naked games with some sex toys lol eh ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only games we will be playing are sexy naked games with some sex toys lol eh ladies "

Awww here Mrs now your talking mmmmmmmmmmm I can't wait

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The only games we will be playing are sexy naked games with some sex toys lol eh ladies "
who needs toys

Reply privately

over a year ago

...oh

Sounds a good plan

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only games we will be playing are sexy naked games with some sex toys lol eh ladies who needs toys "
I don't lol how is the new toy lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh this sound like fun, I'm in E xx

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

...oh

we have a huge curved TV that connects straight to fab,Mr isn't a games geek though lol,and no matter how big a TV you have unless your all bi your night will be no where as near exciting as ours .Straight guys need pussy bi girl have the pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

...oh

Sounds a good plan "

You boys enjoy your beer and football I know we will enjoy our night lol but us girls never meet and tell we will just let you sit and let you minds wonder ,thinking what happens when 12 bisexual ladies get put in an apartment together mmmmmmmmm lol

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"The only games we will be playing are sexy naked games with some sex toys lol eh ladies who needs toys I don't lol how is the new toy lol"
ask me in the morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Geeeeez I'm away for one day and you're arranging a female orgy

John

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Ok guys I'm just about to pm everyone with a date, it's myself and Mrs happy deviants who are organising. Once apartment is booked we'll let you all know costs and how to pay

K x

Reply privately

By *anny77Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Geeeeez I'm away for one day and you're arranging a female orgy

John "

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

John "

She must be desperate or someone is a sweet talker

Reply privately

over a year ago

John "

Your just jealous lol

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

K x"

Done

Reply privately

By *crue1Man
over a year ago

ayrshire

...oh

Sounds a good plan

You boys enjoy your beer and football I know we will enjoy our night lol but us girls never meet and tell we will just let you sit and let you minds wonder ,thinking what happens when 12 bisexual ladies get put in an apartment together mmmmmmmmm lol "

The only thing my mind will be wondering to is who I am putting a bet on in the Spanish football.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

...oh

Sounds a good plan

You boys enjoy your beer and football I know we will enjoy our night lol but us girls never meet and tell we will just let you sit and let you minds wonder ,thinking what happens when 12 bisexual ladies get put in an apartment together mmmmmmmmm lol

The only thing my mind will be wondering to is who I am putting a bet on in the Spanish football......."

Ok lol

Reply privately

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Count me in babes x

Reply privately

By *oody2shoesWoman
over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Looks like a great night. If only i wasnt straight. Hope uze have a great time xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I come watch?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This sounds interesting!!! Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Can I come watch? "

You could be the eye candy that we're not allowed to touch

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"This sounds interesting!!! Xx "

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the ladies had any business sense they would stream this meeting and charge us guys to watch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any of you str8 ladies, that are feeling a bit left out, you could always come along to the guys night, i'm sure you would be made more than welcome .

Reply privately

By *at n michaelCouple
over a year ago

AYRSHIRE

sounds interesting as longs theres not an age limit..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just been chatting with another fab lady n we're posting here to see if there would be any Interest in a ladies only night. We're thinking around 10/12 ladies renting an apartment and splitting the cost.

Ideally we're looking for bi ladies known to us, this is to make sure that the mix is right and that there are no people who have issues with each other.

It would be a Sat night n we're thinking in the next month or 2, saying that if there was interest n people wanted to get Xmas out the way we could do it in the new year.

If this is something that would interest you please pm me as we wouldn't be discussing dates etc on the forum "

Aww K you've not turned me bi yet so guess I can't go

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just been chatting with another fab lady n we're posting here to see if there would be any Interest in a ladies only night. We're thinking around 10/12 ladies renting an apartment and splitting the cost.

If this is something that would interest you please pm me as we wouldn't be discussing dates etc on the forum

Aww K you've not turned me bi yet so guess I can't go "

You And leggz could come along n be extra eye candy

K X

Reply privately

over a year ago

K X "

I'll just come along and jog on the spot with a wee top on haha x

Reply privately

over a year ago

K X

I'll just come along and jog on the spot with a wee top on haha x"

Oh heck I'm not doing that! 2 black eyes coming up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

K X

Oh heck I'm not doing that! 2 black eyes coming up! "

Haha no jogging Missnaughty! Topless will be fine for you n leggz just make sure your wearing a belt as opposed to a skirt n we'll all be happy just to look promise

K x

Reply privately

By *uriousCouple999Couple
over a year ago

edinburgh

Would be interested xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

K X

Haha no jogging Missnaughty! Topless will be fine for you n leggz just make sure your wearing a belt as opposed to a skirt n we'll all be happy just to look promise

K x"

Lol you trying to unleash the twins Karen .....dirty lady x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll go to the guys one and watch the footie....maybe an f1 race too??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You And leggz could come along n be extra eye candy

K X

K x"

Deal

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Depending on the dates I'm definitely interested.

Hate working some Sundays now ..pout,keeping my fingers crossed the shift God's smile upon me .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

So far we have 10 confirmed ladies.

Room for another couple, if interested please pm myself or Mrs happy deviants for info

K x

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Few apartments we have looked at are already booked out if anyone has any ideas ,ones with out door staff are ideal for this booking ,also looked at glamping and log cabins at a new location that's very local.Any inut or ideas would be ideal

Reply privately

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

I'd be interested if I can make it! More likely would make one in the new year...... maybe you could have two! x

Reply privately

By *ewels74Woman
over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

" Any of you str8 ladies, that are feeling a bit left out, you could always come along to the guys night, i'm sure you would be made more than welcome . "

greedy girl image in my head..

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'd be interested if I can make it! More likely would make one in the new year...... maybe you could have two! x"
its looking like the 14th January

Reply privately

By *aviecazCouple
over a year ago

cumbernauld

I will be there caz xxxx

Reply privately

By *oody2shoesWoman
over a year ago

dunbartonshire

Kinda makes me wish i was bi. So many lovely ladies lol x

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

...oh

Cant imagine what a bunch of guys would get up to at a fab guys only night ?. "

But they'd all be straight of course!

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I'd be interested. After Christmas would be ideal.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I'd be interested. After Christmas would be ideal.

"

Date is looking like 14 Jan

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Ladies can I ask if your interested to pm myself or Mrs happy deviants. As it s_ands we have about 11 confirmed and 3 maybes, we're thinking 15 ladies max.

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

We are now full for this, we'll send out a mail later with the guest list. If any other ladies are interested let either myself or Mrs happy deviants know, we'll keep you in mind if any ladies cancel

K x

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hoping to get apartment booked this week,looking at prices etc just now.Can you let us know if your planning on staying ,unsure or going home so i can find the right type of accommodation to suit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

That's the apartment organised, I'll send out mails to everyone later with cost and payment details. If anyone has decided they're not going to make it could you let us know so we can give someone else the space

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's the apartment organised, I'll send out mails to everyone later with cost and payment details. If anyone has decided they're not going to make it could you let us know so we can give someone else the space

K x"

I am definitely coming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"That's the apartment organised, I'll send out mails to everyone later with cost and payment details. If anyone has decided they're not going to make it could you let us know so we can give someone else the space

K x

I am definitely coming "

Oh we know! Wellies at the ready

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

K x

I am definitely coming

Oh we know! Wellies at the ready

K x"

I was relatively good on Saturday night and shared the love so wasn't too wet ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Ok mails sent out... Wee change of plan, we're going to organise food, Mrs happy deviants has even offered to cook so we're thinking food at around 6pm with some cocktails to get the night started

K x

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Ok mails sent out... Wee change of plan, we're going to organise food, Mrs happy deviants has even offered to cook so we're thinking food at around 6pm with some cocktails to get the night started

K x"

I can bring a cake if you want. The big Red Velvet cake from Costco is yummy and will feed us all

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ok mails sent out... Wee change of plan, we're going to organise food, Mrs happy deviants has even offered to cook so we're thinking food at around 6pm with some cocktails to get the night started

K x

I can bring a cake if you want. The big Red Velvet cake from Costco is yummy and will feed us all "

That's dessert organised although you woulda done max

K x

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was thinking more slimming world im on a diet

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

K x

I can bring a cake if you want. The big Red Velvet cake from Costco is yummy and will feed us all

That's dessert organised although you woulda done max

K x"

I can be the dessert plate lol

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I was thinking more slimming world im on a diet "

Me too but... We can all go running at 10am or I can make a tea with fresh ginger for all the dieter to get the tummy a cleanse

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I was thinking more slimming world im on a diet

Me too but... We can all go running at 10am or I can make a tea with fresh ginger for all the dieter to get the tummy a cleanse "

i loose more when i drink so will just have to keep my fluids up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

That's us now full for this unless any ladies cancel

K x

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I was thinking more slimming world im on a diet

Me too but... We can all go running at 10am or I can make a tea with fresh ginger for all the dieter to get the tummy a cleanse i loose more when i drink so will just have to keep my fluids up "

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Apartment is now full for ladies staying over

K x

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We need some good game ideas, icebreakers etc if anyone has good ideas

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We need some good game ideas, icebreakers etc if anyone has good ideas

"

I made a spin the bottle game once but instead of a bottle it was a glass dildo

And made up some truth/dares. I think I still have the cards I made somewhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I've got lots of games and dares I can bring!

Max and I can form the entertainment committee xx

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've got lots of games and dares I can bring!

Max and I can form the entertainment committee xx"

xx

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've got lots of games and dares I can bring!

Max and I can form the entertainment committee xx"

sounds good i think I have one or two bottles of shots i can bring along to that's just growing old in the back of a cupboard

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Apartment is now full for ladies staying over

K x"

Scrap this... Just bring a sleeping bag lol

K x

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Apartment is now full for ladies staying over

K x

Scrap this... Just bring a sleeping bag lol

K x"

My pillows are tiny... Who as big ones i can use

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Payments coming along nicely, if anyone has decided they're not attending please let us know so we can let someone else have the space

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Any ladies coming along interested in joining myself and Mrs happy deviants for cocktails/coffee to discuss party plans? Date to be confirmed but probably looking at mid October, early November

K X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would defo be up for that & I'll promis I'll behave lol E xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I would defo be up for that & I'll promis I'll behave lol E xx "

Haha you just keep on being you

K xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would defo be up for that & I'll promis I'll behave lol E xx

K xx"

would you's like to do lunch too? I luv food E xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

K xx

would you's like to do lunch too? I luv food E xx"

We'll need something to soak up the coffee

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

K xx

K x"

Hehe, Of course E xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

K xx

K x"

I'll come along too........ someone needs to make sure E behaves herself

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K xx

K x

I'll come along too........ someone needs to make sure E behaves herself "

is it bad to say I would rather she misbehaves ,naughty is sometimes better than nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

K xx

K x

I'll come along too........ someone needs to make sure E behaves herself is it bad to say I would rather she misbehaves ,naughty is sometimes better than nice "

I think we're fine on this one... She doesn't know how to behave lol

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha!! Maybe we should make a night of it ladies, my naughty side will defo be itching to come out being in all u sexy ladies company, will need to sit on my hands all night!! E xx

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

K xx

K x

I'll come along too........ someone needs to make sure E behaves herself is it bad to say I would rather she misbehaves ,naughty is sometimes better than nice

I think we're fine on this one... She doesn't know how to behave lol

K x"

haha

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Haha!! Maybe we should make a night of it ladies, my naughty side will defo be itching to come out being in all u sexy ladies company, will need to sit on my hands all night!! E xx "
its ok i will sit on them for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haha!! Maybe we should make a night of it ladies, my naughty side will defo be itching to come out being in all u sexy ladies company, will need to sit on my hands all night!! E xx its ok i will sit on them for you "

Now ur talking E xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

"Haha!! Maybe we should make a night of it ladies, my naughty side will defo be itching to come out being in all u sexy ladies company, will need to sit on my hands all night!! E xx "

Sounds like a plan

Reply privately

By *iz 1969Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

wish I was home for this

hope all you girls have a fun filled night

kisses and smiles

liz xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi ladies... I have received payment from most of you, I know a couple of you are waiting till pay day Couple of ladies haven't been in contact so just asking that you let either myself or Mrs happy deviants know if you're not coming along

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Just bumping this up for someone...

K x

Reply privately

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Looking forward to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooooooooh I can't wait

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

[Removed by poster at 26/11/16 16:36:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

January is looking almost as full as December!

K x

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Sorry I've tried to read up for the date but I must have missed it, is this party now full ? X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

It's 14 january... Afraid it's full with a couple of ladies on reserve. Actually thinking of doing another with how popular this has been, will need to source a bigger apartment

K x

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"It's 14 january... Afraid it's full with a couple of ladies on reserve. Actually thinking of doing another with how popular this has been, will need to source a bigger apartment

K x"

Lol thank you, hope it's a great night x

Reply privately

over a year ago

So looking forward to this

D xx

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Looking like a great mix and great night after today's chats i cant wait

Reply privately

By *llyandjimCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Hi ladies i am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Though reading through the post it seems like most ov the girls know each other in one way or another.

I will just have to be very friendly then!!! as i don't anyone

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Hi ladies i am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Though reading through the post it seems like most ov the girls know each other in one way or another.

"

Aww you will be fine. Personally, I only bite when asked

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Looking like a great mix and great night after today's chats i cant wait "

You guys know to ask me if you need anything done. I can try to do my bit from here (ie Edinburgh)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Hey Mrs! There's quite a few who don't know each other but you're welcome to be as friendly as you like

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Looking like a great mix and great night after today's chats i cant wait

You guys know to ask me if you need anything done. I can try to do my bit from here (ie Edinburgh) "

Are you not the games commitee with Kate? (Mrs married adventurer)

K x

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Looking like a great mix and great night after today's chats i cant wait

You guys know to ask me if you need anything done. I can try to do my bit from here (ie Edinburgh)

Are you not the games commitee with Kate? (Mrs married adventurer)

K x"

I need to message her with couple ideas

Reply privately

By *llyandjimCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

Hey Mrs! There's quite a few who don't know each other but you're welcome to be as friendly as you like

K x"

Remember you said that!! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Oh yes!! As friendly as you like

Dandy xx

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

we have met ally ,so you will be fine

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"

I only know a few, don't worry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to meeting all you sexy ladies

Dandy xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't wait should be a fantastic night girls , looking forward to meeting you all xxx

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Any places' left or is this fully booked now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Any places' left or is this fully booked now "

Full... Can pop you on reserve list?

K x

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds good please do

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Really looking forward to meeting you all looks like it's going to be a fab night

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"

I think we met briefly at a social many years ago x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Really looking forward to meeting you all looks like it's going to be a fab night "

Look forward to meeting you

Dandy xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Less than 2 weeks to go ladies... I'm bumping post up to see if ladies attending want to pm their numbers to set up a chat group outwith the forum. If you prefer your privacy we can just keep contact in here

K x

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Looking forward to this!

You should have my number K, if not let me know xx

Reply privately

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Thats my hotel booked

Reply privately

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

ive pm,d blossom i thought this night was the 28th i must have missed the post for the 14th i cant make that night ive a friend coming over from the isle of man Therws a room booked at ahotel a double one so if any one wants to take the booking let me know its 65pounds with breakfast included let me know

Reply privately

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ladie so sorry for the confusion that room i booked was for the 28th when i thought the night out was im just going to cancel it xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

This is a different night heather. The one your attending is the one cherub organised

K x

Reply privately

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh thats ok then sorry for the confusion

Reply privately

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

...oh

I was well jel til you said COD and Fifa

COD zombies maybe

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Messaged you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

The group is set up for chat, if I missed anyone out drop me a pm

K x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well ladies tonights the night I know everyone is just as excited as me so I thought I'd say a big thank you to the gorgeous K from _earded blossom and the lovley T happy deviants for organising this so much effort has been put in, we have all been chatting for a while and we have such a fab group of gorgeous girlies well done ladies see you all later bring on the fun yasssssssssssssss !!!!

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

"Well ladies tonights the night I know everyone is just as excited as me so I thought I'd say a big thank you to the gorgeous K from _earded blossom and the lovley T happy deviants for organising this so much effort has been put in, we have all been chatting for a while and we have such a fab group of gorgeous girlies well done ladies see you all later bring on the fun yasssssssssssssss !!!! "

So excited, will see you all later I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Well ladies tonights the night I know everyone is just as excited as me so I thought I'd say a big thank you to the gorgeous K from _earded blossom and the lovley T happy deviants for organising this so much effort has been put in, we have all been chatting for a while and we have such a fab group of gorgeous girlies well done ladies see you all later bring on the fun yasssssssssssssss !!!!

So excited, will see you all later I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night "

I've got a feelingggg... that tonight's gonna be a goood night!!!

Thanks!! Got that song in my head now lol

See you all tonight, can't wait

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Can't wait, very nervous and excited! Thanks to K and T for putting it together!

Reply privately

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Have a great night ladies x

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Have a great night ladies x"

Thanks L, have a good weekend

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

Had to laugh at the original post. 10-12 ladies has become 20!

We'll have a blast tonight. Can't wait to make some new friends and catch up with the old ones. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well ladies tonights the night I know everyone is just as excited as me so I thought I'd say a big thank you to the gorgeous K from _earded blossom and the lovley T happy deviants for organising this so much effort has been put in, we have all been chatting for a while and we have such a fab group of gorgeous girlies well done ladies see you all later bring on the fun yasssssssssssssss !!!!

So excited, will see you all later I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

See you all tonight, can't wait "

Aww no I've got that song in my head now to thanks ladies lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Had to laugh at the original post. 10-12 ladies has become 20!

We'll have a blast tonight. Can't wait to make some new friends and catch up with the old ones. x"

We got greedy

K x

Reply privately

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

We'll have a blast tonight. Can't wait to make some new friends and catch up with the old ones. x

We are greedy

K x"

Sorted that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

We are greedy

K x

Sorted that "

K x

Reply privately

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Haha soreeee ??

See you all tonight, can't wait

Aww no I've got that song in my head now to thanks ladies lol "

Reply privately

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Fantastic night amazing company ,thank to everyone of you for making it so much fun .Looking forward to the next one already

Reply privately

By *litter and GrumpCouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Thank you ladies for all ur hard work. Was a great night a good mix of people and i had a great time. Amazing hosts. Thankfully i dont need to report uze for ur noise xxx

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Gutted I couldn't go!!! Curse my work for she dulling me all bloody weekend!!! No a happy bunny ..pout!

So glad you all had a fantastic time and hope to see you all st the next one mwwaahh xx

Reply privately

By *ngelkDevilCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Fantastic night. Great fun with great ladies . Roll on the next one xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loved the night ladies was great to meet you all and def up for the next one xx

Reply privately

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Loved the night ladies was great to meet you all and def up for the next one xx "

Oooh is there going to be a next one

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great night with lots of sexy ladies

Special thank you to K and T for organising.

Defo up for a next one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glasgow

Thanks to all of the gorgeous sexy ladies for coming along and making the night freaking awesome. Definately up there with the top nights I've had n I think it's safe to say we're definately going to do another

Kx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awesome night with sexy ladies can't wait till the nxt one. Big thanks to K & T for organising!

Mrs S xx

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thanks to all of the gorgeous sexy ladies for coming along and making the night freaking awesome. Definately up there with the top nights I've had n I think it's safe to say we're definately going to do another

Kx"

Yay! Maybe I won't be so "shy" next time.

Had a brilliant time. Thank you for organising.

Mrs S

Reply privately

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Thanks so much to K and T for organising it, had a lovely time. Looking forward to the next one

Reply privately