Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why is it...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some people when you post a topic, thread or comment, pick up on it and do their best to make you small. Surely if they didn't like what you had posted, they could move over it and go to the next thread. I was advised by my mum, 'if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all'. Surely the same goes for writing or typing stuff. 'If you got nothing nice to type, type nothing at all'?

I know this may not be the place to post this and i know that you can block report posters etc, and i know this topic will prolly be closed, but my 2p worth.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your right with what you say manners cost nothing and jealousy is a bad thing, if they don't agree with you why waste there time replying

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think you make a great point and in the ideal world, it is very true.

However in this world and in a forum/chat community where 80% of the threads are posted slagging off single guys, bi guys, timewasters, the married, barebackers etc etc and many times from people who have an issue with them due to the following..

been rejected

expect them to jump for a meet

morale highground brigade

etc etc..

people react!!! and as long as they are not breaking the rules.. it should be good debate.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

note........

IT SHOULD BE.

over a year ago

because its a forum,,

just because you dont like or agree what peeps have said,,,dosnt mean they cant respond?

but yes they are folk who deliberatily set out to sabotage a post either for the oh look at me thing or the i have nothing to say thing but your never gonna stop it

auds xx

over a year ago

wouldnt worry bout it , ther are always negative people waitn to reply, i think they just want to see ther name in type , but wen they post and get the same negative response they go in a wee huff . xxxx penny

over a year ago

waits for negative reponse , wont b far away lol. xxx penny

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and the forums are no different to the chat rooms where you get the same people doing love ins, ego stroking, ass kissing the fems, agreeing with the golden people..

it's all part of the scene, the site and you take it all with a pinch of salt.

over a year ago

Thankfully the people on this site who i chat to/message etc know that im not being serious in my posts etc and take my posts as light hearted fun..sticky,tomma,bb430 etc.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Agree with you sticky 100% id never intentionaly hurt anyone through any comments i have made in the forums and if i have then i apologise.

The forums are definatley a breeding ground for indirect bullying always have been always will be there will alway be some low life with no life trying to pick a fight with someone because in some way if they think it makes them look cool and as _iew said you will always get all the pals agreeing with them..... however there are a lot of lovely people in the forums to who make the forums a nice place to be just sometimes

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Because SOME people on this site have fk all better to do with their time.....

over a year ago

Theres "over familiarity", theres "hearsay", theres a virtual swinging village called "Scots swingers",and no matter how fun, innocent, well meant the things you think are a good idea to post in a forum, what lurks is all of the above as others have mentioned.

I just find it all a bloomin shame, just my opinion, xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/11 00:14:22]

over a year ago

"Some people when you post a topic, thread or comment, pick up on it and do their best to make you small. Surely if they didn't like what you had posted, they could move over it and go to the next thread. I was advised by my mum, 'if you got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all'. Surely the same goes for writing or typing stuff. 'If you got nothing nice to type, type nothing at all'?

I know this may not be the place to post this and i know that you can block report posters etc, and i know this topic will prolly be closed, but my 2p worth."

Then none of the forums would be worth reading if everyone agreed and it was all nicey nicey.........you can get a good giggle sometimes reading these things.

In no way meaning being rude, nasty or abusive type posters.

over a year ago

Penny, im sitting in a right old huff now-lol, as if you know me, you couldnt offend me even if u gave me a booby hug,

over a year ago

"Penny, im sitting in a right old huff now-lol, as if you know me, you couldnt offend me even if u gave me a booby hug, "
awe tomma thanx pal, u and me both. xxxx penny

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i would love there to be a facility where i could block forum posters so i dont have to see what certain poeple write. Some people are just so rude.

over a year ago

Im probably a tad older than most peeps on here but i can remember attending back in the late seventies early eighties wife swapping parties now formely named swingers meets. No one ever dared undermine someone.That was the policy. That was the rule. If you were cheeky then your bare erse was seen no more.I strongly ask the mods to watch out for that on here. This is quite a public place even though very well supervised compared to the discreet meetings/parties i was accustomed to back in the dark ages

over a year ago

I totlly understand, probably on a different level (hopefully not going to create a whole different debate here either) but..

I experience that everytime I see someones profile that I like... age 90% of the time. Only for me.

I do understand that somewhat.

Post new Message to Thread