Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Scarification

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Has anyone had this done or thinking of doing it ?

Ouch is all I can say.... it looks bloody painful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzzyDuck75Man
over a year ago

Glasgow & Yorkshire

It even sounds painful

Would it not be similar to getting a tattoo?

over a year ago

"It even sounds painful

Would it not be similar to getting a tattoo?"

they actually cut the design into the skin

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looks horrific getting it done . Bit looks amazing when healed. High risk off infection though and this can lead to disfigurement of the original design

By *oldsteadyMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Had never heard of it before - every day's a school day.

But had a look and might get "Nawty_MissDynomiteNo1" etched onto my love wand

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/06/16 23:23:26]

over a year ago

"Had never heard of it before - every day's a school day.

But had a look and might get "Nawty_MissDynomiteNo1" etched onto my love wand "

lmao behave you lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 27/06/16 23:42:29]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"It even sounds painful

Would it not be similar to getting a tattoo?"

friend says tattoo is more painful he is also brandedin a few places which is more painful but over in seconds

over a year ago

Have done 2 basic scarifications and going to be doing the next level of skin removal soon

By *add boyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Have done 2 basic scarifications and going to be doing the next level of skin removal soon "

Sounds too sore for my liking

But could look good if done right , if you can handle the pain go for it

over a year ago

Hadn't heard of it before but after checking it out ........ ouch ouch ouch

over a year ago

I thought scarifying was something that you did to your lawn

Definitely not for me - tattoo was enough

And I don't have a lawn either

By *lascumMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ouch... Got tatts and can cope with that but scarification!!! I scream like a little girl if I get a paper cut !!!

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Looks really painful.

African tribes have been doing scarifications from the beginning of time, symbol of courage, protection, fertility etc...

Some African scarification designs are very fine and look nice. Totally different of course from the shape of a rose for example being scalpeled into the skin.

The tribe I am originally from in Africa use scarification and for some of them they put hot ashes inside the scare. Double ouch!

And during the procedure you are not to cry or let a sound out!

Yeah... Defo not on my to-do list

over a year ago

Was watching a program on it last night and was cringing just watching it being done.

over a year ago

Can't think of anything worse or unattractive,

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Was watching a program on it last night and was cringing just watching it being done. "

I bet. i will try to find it online. Still an interesting subject though.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, "
the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people

over a year ago

I would like to have it done but being one who either vomits or passes out or a mixture of the two while getting tattoos done, I think I will just admire and aspire to be like those who can actually go through with it.

over a year ago

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people"
my opinion kola

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people my opinion kola "
im not saying it isnt and your entitled to your opinion im merely saying those who get modifications to there body in the main (there are some who get for popularity) couldnt care less what folk think they get what they get for themselves.

over a year ago

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people my opinion kola im not saying it isnt and your entitled to your opinion im merely saying those who get modifications to there body in the main (there are some who get for popularity) couldnt care less what folk think they get what they get for themselves."
yea I guess, I just think WHY - lots of people have scars through accidents which they go out their way to cover up, think people getting this kinda stuff done have deep rooted issues

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people my opinion kola im not saying it isnt and your entitled to your opinion im merely saying those who get modifications to there body in the main (there are some who get for popularity) couldnt care less what folk think they get what they get for themselves. yea I guess, I just think WHY - lots of people have scars through accidents which they go out their way to cover up, think people getting this kinda stuff done have deep rooted issues "
I wouldnt say issues I enjoy getting tattoos and have seriously thought of other mods I have no issues about these its simply what I want I on the other hand dont want shoes or bags but thats to somes taste

over a year ago

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people my opinion kola im not saying it isnt and your entitled to your opinion im merely saying those who get modifications to there body in the main (there are some who get for popularity) couldnt care less what folk think they get what they get for themselves. yea I guess, I just think WHY - lots of people have scars through accidents which they go out their way to cover up, think people getting this kinda stuff done have deep rooted issues I wouldnt say issues I enjoy getting tattoos and have seriously thought of other mods I have no issues about these its simply what I want I on the other hand dont want shoes or bags but thats to somes taste"
tatts are dif to scarring don't you think ?

over a year ago

For the record. I don't want shoes or bags either. Now for a woman, I think that I have some deep rooted issues as I hate shopping lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people my opinion kola im not saying it isnt and your entitled to your opinion im merely saying those who get modifications to there body in the main (there are some who get for popularity) couldnt care less what folk think they get what they get for themselves. yea I guess, I just think WHY - lots of people have scars through accidents which they go out their way to cover up, think people getting this kinda stuff done have deep rooted issues I wouldnt say issues I enjoy getting tattoos and have seriously thought of other mods I have no issues about these its simply what I want I on the other hand dont want shoes or bags but thats to somes taste tatts are dif to scarring don't you think ?"
maybe im weird but no I see it the same its something I want

over a year ago

"Can't think of anything worse or unattractive, the last thing on mosts mind is will this be to the likeing of people my opinion kola im not saying it isnt and your entitled to your opinion im merely saying those who get modifications to there body in the main (there are some who get for popularity) couldnt care less what folk think they get what they get for themselves. yea I guess, I just think WHY - lots of people have scars through accidents which they go out their way to cover up, think people getting this kinda stuff done have deep rooted issues I wouldnt say issues I enjoy getting tattoos and have seriously thought of other mods I have no issues about these its simply what I want I on the other hand dont want shoes or bags but thats to somes taste tatts are dif to scarring don't you think ?maybe im weird but no I see it the same its something I want "
each to their own I guess

over a year ago

"Was watching a program on it last night and was cringing just watching it being done.

I bet. i will try to find it online. Still an interesting subject though."

you have seen the ones I have sone on j, the roses

By *alvalinUKMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Scarification can mean a multitude of things and the history for it dates back thousands of years and formed a major part of many cultures. It still does in many places around the world.

In the context of this discussion, it looks like we are looking at scarification from an aesthetic perspective and when it comes of aesthetics, it in often in the eye of the beholder.

For myself, who has been tattooed, cut and branded, I find a lot of symbolism in those marks and each one has a story and meaning.

When it comes to the sensations of having them done it varies.

Branding can be done in different ways, both with heat and cold. Heat wise it normally falls into two categories, strike branding (like how cattle would be branded) or electrocautery (using a surgical electrocautery pen or diathermy). Strike branding is a deep burn that passes all the way through to upper most tissues and produces a deep scar. The disadvantages are that it is more difficult to do intricate designs. Electrocautery allows for finer designs but doesn't burn as deep and often produces a less vivid scar. The sensation of electrocautery is similar to that of a tattoo, perhaps a little more, but the pain last longer.

Branding of a more temporary nature can also be done using cell popping or even a violet wand (feel free to look these up).

The other main form of scarification is cutting. Ideally this should be done with a sterile scalpel, but some enjoy using a more conventional knife as part of a "scene". The sharper the blade, the less pain.

When cutting there are two ways to do it. First is to use the cut as the line. This produces a thin scar which can fade over time depending of the depth of the cut. The second form of cutting scarification is where an outline is cut and the skin inside that outline is removed. This can produce all types of designs and cut mimic tattooing.

I would also describe the feeling of being cut to that of a burning sensation as well.

Regardless of the type of scarification, good preparation for cleaning, the use of appropriate tools and good aftercare will all contribute to limited chances of infection and the scarification healing to produce the desired effect and look.

I am lucky to have someone who enjoys doing scarifications on me. Yes she is a sadistic dominant who loves both enjoys the control and submission as she marks me, as well as having a minor fetish for blood. For me, well I love it as well and it adds to our bond.

over a year ago

"Scarification can mean a multitude of things and the history for it dates back thousands of years and formed a major part of many cultures. It still does in many places around the world.

In the context of this discussion, it looks like we are looking at scarification from an aesthetic perspective and when it comes of aesthetics, it in often in the eye of the beholder.

For myself, who has been tattooed, cut and branded, I find a lot of symbolism in those marks and each one has a story and meaning.

Branding can be done in different ways, both with heat and cold. Heat wise it normally falls into two categories, strike branding (like how cattle would be branded) or electrocautery (using a surgical electrocautery pen or diathermy). Strike branding is a deep burn that passes all the way through to upper most tissues and produces a deep scar. The disadvantages are that it is more difficult to do intricate designs. Electrocautery allows for finer designs but doesn't burn as deep and often produces a less vivid scar. The sensation of electrocautery is similar to that of a tattoo, perhaps a little more, but the pain last longer.

Branding of a more temporary nature can also be done using cell popping or even a violet wand (feel free to look these up).

The other main form of scarification is cutting. Ideally this should be done with a sterile scalpel, but some enjoy using a more conventional knife as part of a "scene". The sharper the blade, the less pain.

When cutting there are two ways to do it. First is to use the cut as the line. This produces a thin scar which can fade over time depending of the depth of the cut. The second form of cutting scarification is where an outline is cut and the skin inside that outline is removed. This can produce all types of designs and cut mimic tattooing.

I would also describe the feeling of being cut to that of a burning sensation as well.

Regardless of the type of scarification, good preparation for cleaning, the use of appropriate tools and good aftercare will all contribute to limited chances of infection and the scarification healing to produce the desired effect and look.

I am lucky to have someone who enjoys doing scarifications on me. Yes she is a sadistic dominant who loves both enjoys the control and submission as she marks me, as well as having a minor fetish for blood. For me, well I love it as well and it adds to our bond."

over a year ago

"Scarification can mean a multitude of things and the history for it dates back thousands of years and formed a major part of many cultures. It still does in many places around the world.

I am lucky to have someone who enjoys doing scarifications on me. Yes she is a sadistic dominant who loves both enjoys the control and submission as she marks me, as well as having a minor fetish for blood. For me, well I love it as well and it adds to our bond."

your very brave do you have any photo of your scarification on here ?

By *atmanhMan
over a year ago

bellshill

I think dermals have got to be worse

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I think dermals have got to be worse"
think its to far for me but its a good look when done right also eyeball tattoing can have dramatic effect

By *atmanhMan
over a year ago

bellshill

"I think dermals have got to be worsethink its to far for me but its a good look when done right also eyeball tattoing can have dramatic effect"

Too far

over a year ago

I am lucky to have someone who enjoys doing scarifications on me. Yes she is a sadistic dominant who loves both enjoys the control and submission as she marks me, as well as having a minor fetish for blood. For me, well I love it as well and it adds to our bond.your very brave do you have any photo of your scarification on here ?"

have mailed you xxxkaty

over a year ago

Small designs look nice, I wouldn't be adverse to getting one (or a branding) but not somewhere it wouldn't generally be covered. There again i've had 3 tattoos lasered off & another covered up so I kinda suck at picking designs for the long term.

I think the thinner ones might feel quite nice. Bigger scars don't feel so nice though.

over a year ago

have put a pic on my page of the on on _alvalinuk if anyone wants to see it, I think its pretty, I know its not to everyones taste but we like it.xxxxkaty

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"have put a pic on my page of the on on _alvalinuk if anyone wants to see it, I think its pretty, I know its not to everyones taste but we like it.xxxxkaty"

thought of you both when I saw the thread. Would be nice to see it once healed up xx

Post new Message to Thread