Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why oh why....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do some females think they can tell you their meeting 3 different guys this week but then spit the dummy and stop chatting if you say you've met someone in that same time or a new veri appears on your page? Is it one rule for guys and another for females? Or are they trying to get a reaction? I'm bamboozled. We're all here for more or less the same thing I thought.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Some people are weird

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I do t think you're talking about all women.. I think its just one in particular and she sounds like a cunt

over a year ago

"I do t think you're talking about all women.. I think its just one in particular and she sounds like a cunt "

Hahahaha. Love it. But actually isn't just one. Lol.

over a year ago

"I do t think you're talking about all women.. I think its just one in particular and she sounds like a cunt "
now don't sugar coat it

over a year ago

Llf realy .just block her then

over a year ago

"Llf realy .just block her then"
ooohhhh look boooobieeees

over a year ago

I have had the reverse to this. A guy wasn't happy I met other people after meeting him. Strange people lol

By *akleonMan
over a year ago

Helensburgh

This made me laugh out loud ... Especially the "cunt" bit lol

over a year ago

"I do t think you're talking about all women.. I think its just one in particular and she sounds like a cunt

This made me laugh out loud ... Especially the "cunt" bit lol "

Me too. Still laugh seeing it. Class.

over a year ago

"I have had the reverse to this. A guy wasn't happy I met other people after meeting him. Strange people lol "

I'm sure it happens both ways. But I haven't even met this female. Crazy shit at times.

over a year ago

Now thats what i call a Drama ..Block her and move on

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I have had the reverse to this. A guy wasn't happy I met other people after meeting him. Strange people lol

I'm sure it happens both ways. But I haven't even met this female. Crazy shit at times. "

block and move on

over a year ago

Ive had it to, to be fair i didnt fancy the guy so to spare his feelings i said i wasnt looking then had a meet and put up a verification and got abuse from him quite glad i didnt meet him lol

over a year ago

"Ive had it to, to be fair i didnt fancy the guy so to spare his feelings i said i wasnt looking then had a meet and put up a verification and got abuse from him quite glad i didnt meet him lol"

Lol. Shocking. Honesty is the best policy. Until you get a mouthful of abuse back. Haha. But then just block the freak.

over a year ago

"Ive had it to, to be fair i didnt fancy the guy so to spare his feelings i said i wasnt looking then had a meet and put up a verification and got abuse from him quite glad i didnt meet him lol

Lol. Shocking. Honesty is the best policy. Until you get a mouthful of abuse back. Haha. But then just block the freak. "

Sometimes telling them no your not interested is just not worth the hassle lol

over a year ago

I had a meet arranged since lunchtime with a couple.i drove from ardrossan to renfrewshire for a no show.i got a fb of mine to mail them. They read it then deleted there profile.what is wrong with people it was maybe to leading with the mails made me mad horny on top of the heat ?????? but ffs why would u do that.I'm single and very discreet threw work family issues sent them pics as requested and very much up for a meet then £20 on fuel with a raging hard cock all afternoon for Fuk all.

its so very annoying I feel I've let my Bobby down teehee

over a year ago

Bit toooooooo much info for my liking mate but somebody please help this poor guy out. If you don't get sorted I'll at least send you the 20quid for your fuel. lol.

over a year ago

Its definitely true that this can go both ways... I know a few males who could sulk for Scotland lol x

over a year ago

I don't understand why people do this. I've only ever cancelled one meet at short notice due to a family emergency but I was as open and as honest as I could be and could only apologise.

As for becoming huffy I think maybe they've not realised the reason we're all here. It's not a dating site. Even then with only messages who had the right to dictate who we chat to or meet. Crazy!!

I've had one guy ask me to only sleep with him and one guy go mental because of my first verification as he wanted it to be him!!

Block and move on xx

over a year ago

Lol just pissed off I've only recently started looking at forums as I used to be working a lot and never had a lot of time sorry if it's upset your thread delete it if ya want happy swinging

over a year ago

"I don't understand why people do this. I've only ever cancelled one meet at short notice due to a family emergency but I was as open and as honest as I could be and could only apologise.

As for becoming huffy I think maybe they've not realised the reason we're all here. It's not a dating site. Even then with only messages who had the right to dictate who we chat to or meet. Crazy!!

I've had one guy ask me to only sleep with him and one guy go mental because of my first verification as he wanted it to be him!!

Block and move on xx"

I've had a few knock backs in my great time on fab lol. A few no replys but there's no need for all the kinky mails then arrange a meet then a no show I've had this twice now just be honest or don't reply as many do poor cock doesn't no if it's new year or New York ??????????

over a year ago

Don't be daft. I don't give a monkeys. Rang away mate as it must've been right annoying. No excuse for messing folk around.

over a year ago

"I don't understand why people do this. I've only ever cancelled one meet at short notice due to a family emergency but I was as open and as honest as I could be and could only apologise.

Block and move on xx"

Think he needs a dating site. Not this. Either that or you just blew him away and he couldn't help it. Does happen you know. x

over a year ago

Already on a dating site just no kinky lady's so far as I'm a bit shy to start that's why I've only recently started looking in forums so no need to be a smart arse. There's plenty people that's got a shy side ????

over a year ago

"Already on a dating site just no kinky lady's so far as I'm a bit shy to start that's why I've only recently started looking in forums so no need to be a smart arse. There's plenty people that's got a shy side ????"

Who was being a smart arse???

over a year ago

"Ive had it to, to be fair i didnt fancy the guy so to spare his feelings i said i wasnt looking then had a meet and put up a verification and got abuse from him quite glad i didnt meet him lol

Lol. Shocking. Honesty is the best policy. Until you get a mouthful of abuse back. Haha. But then just block the freak. "

over a year ago

"Already on a dating site just no kinky lady's so far as I'm a bit shy to start that's why I've only recently started looking in forums so no need to be a smart arse. There's plenty people that's got a shy side ????"

I think your confusing the replies. Where mine was quoted the reply was to me. No one was meaning you needed a dating site.

Chill out! xx

over a year ago

"Already on a dating site just no kinky lady's so far as I'm a bit shy to start that's why I've only recently started looking in forums so no need to be a smart arse. There's plenty people that's got a shy side ????

I think your confusing the replies. Where mine was quoted the reply was to me. No one was meaning you needed a dating site.

Chill out! xx"

Takes a woman to work it out. I was reading my responses again wondering where I'd been cheeky. Lol. x

Post new Message to Thread