Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Arrogance or Ignorance

Jump to newest

By *cottybhoy OP   Man
over a year ago

falkirk

What is it with single females and couples who insist on seeing a face pic and then delete the message and / or even block you?

Of course they get loads of messages - lucky them.

But when they engage and ask for a face pic what is wrong with reciprocating with a pic, as a courtesy in return, and a polite no thanks.

In the same town it means someone knows what you look like and you have no idea who they are?

Arrogance or ignorance?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its not good is it ..

Just learn from your mistake Boss and move on from it.....In all honesty they dont need too reply one.

Build up some trust first ....then take it from there

over a year ago

"What is it with single females and couples who insist on seeing a face pic and then delete the message and / or even block you?

But when they engage and ask for a face pic what is wrong with reciprocating with a pic, as a courtesy in return, and a polite no thanks.

In the same town it means someone knows what you look like and you have no idea who they are?

Arrogance or ignorance?"

well let's look at it this way,if you insisted a woman sent you a face pic,and she did,and she turned out to be a total crocodillapig,would you reciprocate by sending one back and possibly giving her the wrong idea letting her think you were interested in her?

over a year ago

"What is it with single females and couples who insist on seeing a face pic and then delete the message and / or even block you?

Arrogance or ignorance?well let's look at it this way,if you insisted a woman sent you a face pic,and she did,and she turned out to be a total crocodillapig,would you reciprocate by sending one back and possibly giving her the wrong idea letting her think you were interested in her?"

Crocadillapig so changing my name lol

over a year ago

Arrogance or ignorance?well let's look at it this way,if you insisted a woman sent you a face pic,and she did,and she turned out to be a total crocodillapig,would you reciprocate by sending one back and possibly giving her the wrong idea letting her think you were interested in her?

Crocadillapig so changing my name lol"

glad I could help

By *cottybhoy OP   Man
over a year ago

falkirk

Arrogance or ignorance?well let's look at it this way,if you insisted a woman sent you a face pic,and she did,and she turned out to be a total crocodillapig,would you reciprocate by sending one back and possibly giving her the wrong idea letting her think you were interested in her?"

No - as I indicated. If I was to receive a pic and didn't expect to take it further I would say so - politely. But I would thank her and send a pic so that at least she knew who she had been chatting with.

Is this really too much to expect?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

If someone insists and you don't want to, don't

It's that easy. It's a shag, nothing more.

over a year ago

Because you're not what the recipient is looking for? Because you don't match the recipients preferences? Not replying is sometimes an easier way than replying as it can encourage further unwanted conversation. Someone blocking your profile saves any further confusion, or crossing paths again.

May sound harsh, just don't take things so seriously. Not everyone is compatible with each other.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I wouldn't say it's ignorance or arrogance really, it just seems pointless to send a pic back if you've no intention of more interaction and it can lead to abuse or more messages ..... Just my tuppence worth

Post new Message to Thread