Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Yo-Yo Fabbers

Jump to newest

By *andy_Fraser OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

First and foremost I'm not putting anyone down, I've just always wondered about the thoughts and reasoning behind this.

Why are there so many people that seem to be established on Fab, then leave, normally saying they're done and won't return, only to sign back up a short while later?

I know there's arguments about being caught or finding someone, but I know of a few people who are fairly well known and liked on here, but at least once a month will delete their account, only to come back a week later.

Have you ever Yo-Yo'ed? If so - Did you regret leaving? What prompted you to come back?

I've never Yo-Yo'ed however I have let accounts lapse into obscurity, I can't think of how many chat and dating type sites I've been on in the last 19 years. I just tend to move on when sites and the chat rooms get stale.

For me I like it here because it is a mixed bag of people and types and helps keep things fresh.

Mandy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I used to enjoy the toffee yo-yo mint one's not so much I'll be here for the long run I like the varied types of people here . Others can come and go as they please there's no rule to stop them just wish they kept same username as my wee brain sometimes gets confused as to who they were before Don't know why they can't just hide profile for a while then return .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"First and foremost I'm not putting anyone down, I've just always wondered about the thoughts and reasoning behind this.

Why are there so many people that seem to be established on Fab, then leave, normally saying they're done and won't return, only to sign back up a short while later?

I know there's arguments about being caught or finding someone, but I know of a few people who are fairly well known and liked on here, but at least once a month will delete their account, only to come back a week later.

Have you ever Yo-Yo'ed? If so - Did you regret leaving? What prompted you to come back?

I've never Yo-Yo'ed however I have let accounts lapse into obscurity, I can't think of how many chat and dating type sites I've been on in the last 19 years. I just tend to move on when sites and the chat rooms get stale.

For me I like it here because it is a mixed bag of people and types and helps keep things fresh.

Mandy"

for some it may be personal circumstances,some just need a complete break from fab,been there and done it

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Will never understand it to me it appears to be a cry for attention mainly though some seem to re invent themselves. I know when I leave I wont return

By *j188Couple
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"Will never understand it to me it appears to be a cry for attention mainly though some seem to re invent themselves. I know when I leave I wont return "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 24/06/16 10:20:33]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Not a yo yo leaver but know when I do leave I will not return .

I think maybe they just get bored and delete their account then get bored with not being on here so join again lol

I do think some love the drama and attention of leaving often coming up with very elaborate reasons for doing so but each to their own it's their choice

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I won't yoyo, if I need a break I'd just hide the profile until I returned. Got plenty of lovely verifications I'd like to keep

over a year ago

I used to yo-yo quite regularly due to taking the huff! I don't do it any more. I just go .

Like others have said when I next leave I won't return. My chair is edging inexorably towards the door as we speak. Almost there, but not quite.

over a year ago

I like Yo Yo Sex ..especially when your on top..

Sorry ..have i missed the point of this thread ?

over a year ago

I have left before

First time was because I just got into a new reletionship and I wanted a fresh start.

Second time was few weeks ago and I basically had a wild weekend for my birthday and woke up with the fear so deleted it lmao!

Post new Message to Thread