Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

GOT TO LOVE IT

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have started to notice how theyre are alot more people getting annoyed at timewasters than usual.

I ll give you a hint dont arrange things with people with no verification or just new to the site get too know them before hand exchange everything under the sun before you meet that s the timewasters out.

Also dont expect to meet with anyone you chat with on a friday night. That girl is just bored and has no intention of meeting you any other day next week if shes judt trying to pass her friday night.

Is this true or not as I ve seen this happening alot me included in the experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I agree.

over a year ago

I agree !!!

over a year ago

In my view the sooner a meet is arranged after starting to chat, the less likely it is to happen. If you jump straight in ....not good.

By *ilshyxWoman
over a year ago

happy lil world

So you decide a wall of name & shame on your profile

Is this the avoid thread i wish to avoid op !!!!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Avoid all meets which can be arranged in 5 minutes. If it sounds too good, it is too good.

By *rutouchCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Loads of couples using the site like Facebook .. Webcam verification WTF

loads of verifications with couples they have had socials with but never got naked with any of them WTF

Site is full of picture collectors and guys

Pretending to be a couple

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Loads of couples using the site like Facebook .. Webcam verification WTF

loads of verifications with couples they have had socials with but never got naked with any of them WTF

Pretending to be a couple "

Just because you don't get naked and a meet is social doesn't make you any less genuine, a time waster or a picture collector.

By *rutouchCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Just because you don't get naked and a meet is social doesn't make you any less genuine, a time waster or a picture collector.

"

It's hardly what the site is about .. Joining to meet people but not have a form of sex .. Maybe Facebook would be better

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

It's hardly what the site is about .. Joining to meet people but not have a form of sex .. Maybe Facebook would be better "

People can use the site however they wish, it's no one else's business

over a year ago

It's hardly what the site is about .. Joining to meet people but not have a form of sex .. Maybe Facebook would be better "

Maybe they are picky and just haven't found anyone they would like to have sex with yet.

Once again this is swinging not insta-shag. Just because someone isn't f****** a multitude of people doesn't mean they shouldn't be on the site!

over a year ago

It's hardly what the site is about .. Joining to meet people but not have a form of sex .. Maybe Facebook would be better

Maybe they are picky and just haven't found anyone they would like to have sex with yet.

Once again this is swinging not insta-shag. Just because someone isn't f****** a multitude of people doesn't mean they shouldn't be on the site!"

over a year ago

"

over a year ago

"Avoid all meets which can be arranged in 5 minutes. If it sounds too good, it is too good."

over a year ago

Intresting comment about Friday night...

over a year ago

"Intresting comment about Friday night... "
why?

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

It's much easier to upset people on fab than it is on Facebook

over a year ago

"Intresting comment about Friday night... "

Hi you can spot the ones just home from the club and playing with the mates laptop, had a few early morning chats then UNLOS. Jim

Post new Message to Thread