Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sex shops

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any decent sex shops in or near Glasgow city centre?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ann summers sauchiehall st

over a year ago

There is one at the back of the Barras can't remember the name

over a year ago

"Ann summers sauchiehall st "
handy given where we are staying

over a year ago

"There is one at the back of the Barras can't remember the name "
yeh just seen it

over a year ago

"Ann summers sauchiehall st handy given where we are staying "
trust you lol

over a year ago

"Ann summers sauchiehall st handy given where we are staying trust you lol"
you'd think I planned it that way

over a year ago

"Ann summers sauchiehall st handy given where we are staying trust you lolyou'd think I planned it that way "
lol I know you !!!

over a year ago

There's one in Argyl Street too in case you get over excited in the other one DLT

over a year ago

Silks and secrets !!

over a year ago

THERE ARE SEX SHOPS!!!!

over a year ago

"There's one in Argyl Street too in case you get over excited in the other one DLT "
haha just around the corner from our hotel

over a year ago

"THERE ARE SEX SHOPS!!!! "
hehe funny that who would have thought

over a year ago

"THERE ARE SEX SHOPS!!!! hehe funny that who would have thought "

lolol Anne Summers is extortionate as is Silks and Secrets though it is fun to look "in the flesh" so to speak... personally I get more stuff online... especially with my boobs - Anne Summers doesn't always cater for my size

over a year ago

"THERE ARE SEX SHOPS!!!! hehe funny that who would have thought

lolol Anne Summers is extortionate as is Silks and Secrets though it is fun to look "in the flesh" so to speak... personally I get more stuff online... especially with my boobs - Anne Summers doesn't always cater for my size "

just going looking for some new toys

over a year ago

lolol Anne Summers is extortionate as is Silks and Secrets though it is fun to look "in the flesh" so to speak... personally I get more stuff online... especially with my boobs - Anne Summers doesn't always cater for my size just going looking for some new toys "

Probably Anne Summers is as good as anywhere then... though you might get more added here by those who know... I'm crap at knowing stuff lol x

By *appyDeviantsCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Silk and secrets is the better of the two ,ann summers toys are very vanilla lol

over a year ago

lolol Anne Summers is extortionate as is Silks and Secrets though it is fun to look "in the flesh" so to speak... personally I get more stuff online... especially with my boobs - Anne Summers doesn't always cater for my size just going looking for some new toys

Probably Anne Summers is as good as anywhere then... though you might get more added here by those who know... I'm crap at knowing stuff lol x"

fibber lol

over a year ago

"Silk and secrets is the better of the two ,ann summers toys are very vanilla lol"
cheers gonna have a wee look when we are there

over a year ago

lolol Anne Summers is extortionate as is Silks and Secrets though it is fun to look "in the flesh" so to speak... personally I get more stuff online... especially with my boobs - Anne Summers doesn't always cater for my size just going looking for some new toys

Probably Anne Summers is as good as anywhere then... though you might get more added here by those who know... I'm crap at knowing stuff lol xfibber lol "

hahah deviants probably know better - told ya - I'm gonna change my name to John Snow.... I know NOTHING

over a year ago

Probably Anne Summers is as good as anywhere then... though you might get more added here by those who know... I'm crap at knowing stuff lol xfibber lol

hahah deviants probably know better - told ya - I'm gonna change my name to John Snow.... I know NOTHING "

I was gonna dare you to do that.....but you probably would lol

By *rbusyhandsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Soho Glasgow is right near morrisons on the Gallowgate, lots of vids and mags and some toys.

I felt silks and secrets was more for women ie more outfits.

over a year ago

Probably Anne Summers is as good as anywhere then... though you might get more added here by those who know... I'm crap at knowing stuff lol xfibber lol

hahah deviants probably know better - told ya - I'm gonna change my name to John Snow.... I know NOTHING I was gonna dare you to do that.....but you probably would lol "

LOL I would too

over a year ago

hahah deviants probably know better - told ya - I'm gonna change my name to John Snow.... I know NOTHING I was gonna dare you to do that.....but you probably would lol

LOL I would too "

I know

over a year ago

hahah deviants probably know better - told ya - I'm gonna change my name to John Snow.... I know NOTHING I was gonna dare you to do that.....but you probably would lol

LOL I would too I know "

Some bastard (see what I did there) probably has it

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Some bastard (see what I did there) probably has it "

no

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Some bastard (see what I did there) probably has it "

gail just explained it to me

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Some bastard (see what I did there) probably has it gail just explained it to me "

Thank you Gail and shame on you for not knowing Mr DLT lol x

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Some bastard (see what I did there) probably has it gail just explained it to me

Thank you Gail and shame on you for not knowing Mr DLT lol x"

never seen game of thrones

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Some bastard (see what I did there) probably has it gail just explained it to me

Thank you Gail and shame on you for not knowing Mr DLT lol xnever seen game of thrones "

Oh my - I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or jealous because you have it alllllllll to watch lol

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Thank you Gail and shame on you for not knowing Mr DLT lol xnever seen game of thrones

Oh my - I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or jealous because you have it alllllllll to watch lol "

take it I'm in need of an education then?

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Thank you Gail and shame on you for not knowing Mr DLT lol xnever seen game of thrones

Oh my - I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or jealous because you have it alllllllll to watch lol take it I'm in need of an education then?"

It's a brilliant series but then the books are amazing too... some think there is too much sex and violence but I think it has it just right - all you have to do is look at history to see that. I was told recently it's mostly based on Scottish history

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Oh my - I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or jealous because you have it alllllllll to watch lol take it I'm in need of an education then?

It's a brilliant series but then the books are amazing too... some think there is too much sex and violence but I think it has it just right - all you have to do is look at history to see that. I was told recently it's mostly based on Scottish history "

mmmm sounds intriguing

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

Oh my - I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or jealous because you have it alllllllll to watch lol take it I'm in need of an education then?

It's a brilliant series but then the books are amazing too... some think there is too much sex and violence but I think it has it just right - all you have to do is look at history to see that. I was told recently it's mostly based on Scottish history mmmm sounds intriguing "

You need a well stocked fridge and a week off with nothing to do except gorge on it all lol x

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

It's a brilliant series but then the books are amazing too... some think there is too much sex and violence but I think it has it just right - all you have to do is look at history to see that. I was told recently it's mostly based on Scottish history mmmm sounds intriguing

You need a well stocked fridge and a week off with nothing to do except gorge on it all lol x"

haha you coming up for the re runs then?

over a year ago

Silks and secrets the best shop in glasgow

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

It's a brilliant series but then the books are amazing too... some think there is too much sex and violence but I think it has it just right - all you have to do is look at history to see that. I was told recently it's mostly based on Scottish history mmmm sounds intriguing

You need a well stocked fridge and a week off with nothing to do except gorge on it all lol xhaha you coming up for the re runs then? "

LOL I was thinking of watching it all from the start funnily enough

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

You need a well stocked fridge and a week off with nothing to do except gorge on it all lol xhaha you coming up for the re runs then?

LOL I was thinking of watching it all from the start funnily enough "

tell you what,i'll come down to yours and we can watch it together,you supply the pizza I'll bring the beer and popcorn

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

You need a well stocked fridge and a week off with nothing to do except gorge on it all lol xhaha you coming up for the re runs then?

LOL I was thinking of watching it all from the start funnily enough tell you what,i'll come down to yours and we can watch it together,you supply the pizza I'll bring the beer and popcorn "

You'd need a truck for been and popcorn for SIX seasons

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

LOL I was thinking of watching it all from the start funnily enough tell you what,i'll come down to yours and we can watch it together,you supply the pizza I'll bring the beer and popcorn

You'd need a truck for been and popcorn for SIX seasons "

Beer even... I was excited lol x

over a year ago

LOL I would too I know

LOL I was thinking of watching it all from the start funnily enough tell you what,i'll come down to yours and we can watch it together,you supply the pizza I'll bring the beer and popcorn

You'd need a truck for been and popcorn for SIX seasons

Beer even... I was excited lol x"

well funny you should mention a truck

By *eather47Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ann Summers has a sale on

By *akleonMan
over a year ago

Helensburgh

The best one is a place called Luke & Jack. It's just off argyle street near m&S. I belive it's classified as a gay sex shop. But they have a huge selection of female friendly & straight toys. It's a rather upmarket establishment mate.

Post new Message to Thread