Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Exhibitionist !!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have g/f who wishes to experiment ! We're only free during the day due to work late mornings to early afternoons ! , dogging isn't for her ! Is there any clubs or places we can go . . !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Unless it's a privately arranged meet there's not that much on during the day. There's a few clubs that hold diffrent themes on diffrent nights of the week if you look on the club reviews section of fab you'll find links to them. Hope you find what your looking for xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have g/f who wishes to experiment ! We're only free during the day due to work late mornings to early afternoons ! , dogging isn't for her ! Is there any clubs or places we can go . . !! "
you could look at cj's,they do midweek parties

over a year ago

"Have g/f who wishes to experiment ! We're only free during the day due to work late mornings to early afternoons ! , dogging isn't for her ! Is there any clubs or places we can go . . !! "

Is she into being a public exhibitionist? I.e benching, flashing in public?

over a year ago

"Unless it's a privately arranged meet there's not that much on during the day. There's a few clubs that hold diffrent themes on diffrent nights of the week if you look on the club reviews section of fab you'll find links to them. Hope you find what your looking for xxx"
hi thanks for feed back ! G/f read your file and would like to get more info from a lady with experience ! .

over a year ago

Looking for genuine places to go for gf to experiment with . ! Thanks to all replies with dogging locations and park benches ! And to those willing to come to my house ? It's not what we're looking for ? . Looking for club or bar that's open to suggestive fun.

over a year ago

"Looking for genuine places to go for gf to experiment with . ! Thanks to all replies with dogging locations and park benches ! And to those willing to come to my house ? It's not what we're looking for ? . Looking for club or bar that's open to suggestive fun. "

Not sure of any club or bar that would be open to folk experimenting sexually unless it was closed to the public or a private party. Good luck and if you do find one then please keep us posted as I for one would like to visit such a bar. Cheers

Post new Message to Thread