Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

My profile

Jump to newest

By *ouwontforget OP   Man
over a year ago

tayside

Hey Thier just wondering if people could tell me how my profile looks ....

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be blunt.. It's not good

over a year ago

It's not for me but might appeal to others ???

Things that caught my eye

Text speak

Spelling mistakes

Poor photographs

Content - I don't think I would enjoy myself at a meet with you. I don't like it rough

over a year ago

I would 're write the whole thing if it was me.

Esp the negative bits.

Tbh after ready your status I wouldn't even bother reading your profile.

And more pictures

Hope this helps x

over a year ago

tayside

Thanks for replies I wasn't sure how it looked and I didn't think it was blunt but when I'm re-writing it I shall be sure to check lol ... Will take it all on board when changing it all..

Thanks again

over a year ago

Status would put me off straight away

Pics not best add more.

I would re-write tge whole thing its not inviting it's off putting

Look about at other guys profiles with verifications and take notes from them

over a year ago

From a blokes point of view,how the f*** do you expect to get any more meets with a status like that and that is just for starters.

Yeah folk want to get to know you a bit better,and yeah there are spelling mistakes which is a fairly easy mistake and folk really shouldn't judge just for that.

By all means try and sell yourself,but,and this is only my opinion,you come across as quite an arrogant person(may not be the case just the way I'm seeing it).

Like I say just from a blokes point of view

over a year ago

tayside

"From a blokes point of view,how the f*** do you expect to get any more meets with a status like that and that is just for starters.

Yeah folk want to get to know you a bit better,and yeah there are spelling mistakes which is a fairly easy mistake and folk really shouldn't judge just for that.

By all means try and sell yourself,but,and this is only my opinion,you come across as quite an arrogant person(may not be the case just the way I'm seeing it).

Like I say just from a blokes point of view"

Alright mate cheers for the reply I'm not arrogant lol I'm just picky ... But thank you for the feedback when I change it all I will make sure I watch the way I say things again thanks mate

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I wish folk would stop telling folk how to lie toget their end away roll out the generic profile

over a year ago

tayside

"I wish folk would stop telling folk how to lie toget their end away roll out the generic profile"

What you mean lie they are not telling me to say anything different they are mearly saying re word it to not make my self like so blunt and arrogant

over a year ago

I have to agree. Profile makes you come across as arrogant and rather immature.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 20/06/16 18:12:35]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I wish folk would stop telling folk how to lie toget their end away roll out the generic profile

What you mean lie they are not telling me to say anything different they are mearly saying re word it to not make my self like so blunt and arrogant "

but by the examples you made you are blunt and arrogant and there will be people that like that.what folk are telling you is what they deem a good profile which isnt you. You wrote yours believing it would get across your self now you will change it into generic slush.......good luck

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I have to agree. Profile makes you come across as arrogant and rather immature. "

Agreed

over a year ago

tayside

"I wish folk would stop telling folk how to lie toget their end away roll out the generic profile

What you mean lie they are not telling me to say anything different they are mearly saying re word it to not make my self like so blunt and arrogant but by the examples you made you are blunt and arrogant and there will be people that like that.what folk are telling you is what they deem a good profile which isnt you. You wrote yours believing it would get across your self now you will change it into generic slush.......good luck"

No I will change the pictures as people have said they are shit and I will say the same thing in different words that doesn't come across as blunt I won't lie to get a meet I'm a young guy I can get it else where just use this shite for the swinging part of life

over a year ago

What you mean lie they are not telling me to say anything different they are mearly saying re word it to not make my self like so blunt and arrogant but by the examples you made you are blunt and arrogant and there will be people that like that.what folk are telling you is what they deem a good profile which isnt you. You wrote yours believing it would get across your self now you will change it into generic slush.......good luck.

No I will change the pictures as people have said they are shit and I will say the same thing in different words that doesn't come across as blunt I won't lie to get a meet I'm a young guy I can get it else where just use this shite for the swinging part of life "

you sound even more arrogant now

over a year ago

Just copy and paste mine and watch the msgs roll in x

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I wish folk would stop telling folk how to lie toget their end away roll out the generic profile"

This

I'd prefer everyone to do their profile the way they want so I can see what they are like rather than getting advice and changing it to suit

over a year ago

This

I'd prefer everyone to do their profile the way they want so I can see what they are like rather than getting advice and changing it to suit "

It's fine - whilst better written it still has strong undertones or arrogant ... Those who were avoiding can continue to do so

over a year ago

tayside

This

I'd prefer everyone to do their profile the way they want so I can see what they are like rather than getting advice and changing it to suit

It's fine - whilst better written it still has strong undertones or arrogant ... Those who were avoiding can continue to do so "

Glad not changing it again haha

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

This

I'd prefer everyone to do their profile the way they want so I can see what they are like rather than getting advice and changing it to suit "

all for giving advice on how to take better photos etc but rewording a full profile kind of takes away from what the person is actually like, and more of a profile based on what the person thinks other people would like.

over a year ago

tayside

This

all for giving advice on how to take better photos etc but rewording a full profile kind of takes away from what the person is actually like, and more of a profile based on what the person thinks other people would like."

No cos I haven't said anything different about myself just said it in a way that does t sound arrogant as I am not a arrogant person so you still get the same thing just sounds better rather than sounding arrogant but i do see your point

Post new Message to Thread