Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

should I or shouldn't I ???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've met a girl a few times purely for pleasure, she wants to fuck me more often! My time is limited due to kids, work and I have 3 other friction buddies.

so she is offering to pay me £200 a time if I agree to fuck her more often!!

I'm a single dad who just manages to pay the bills and feed my kids, so the money would come in very handy, and Xmas would be taken care of too!

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Not on this site

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you enjoy having no one to answer to or pulling your string, then no I'd stay well clear!

It's like having a boss who pays your wages...they say jump you say how high

And also paying for sex through this site is against rules

over a year ago

"Not on this site"

she's not on this site, she's not on any sites for that matter

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Not on this site

she's not on this site, she's not on any sites for that matter"

Ok

over a year ago

"If you enjoy having no one to answer to or pulling your string, then no I'd stay well clear!

And also paying for sex through this site is against rules"

the girl in question isn't on this or any other site, I'm not trying to brag so please don't think I am, but she loves fucking me and has offered me money. I know the site rules, but this has nothing to do with the site, purely looking for people's points of _iews, and I thank you for yours, you have a very valid point.

over a year ago

Isn't that prostitution?

over a year ago

Wish someone would offer me 200 pounds to sleep with me,would even accept 19.99

OP,i guess it falls on you to make the decision the girl might be getting a kick out of paying you never know.

If it continues how about saving up all those 200 pounds she gives you then treat her to a weekend away ,spoil her pamper her etc

over a year ago

"Isn't that prostitution? "

I'm well aware of what it is, it's also used by a lot of people and has been for centuries, nothing wrong with it if it's the persons choice, only wrong when it's a criminal element exploiting the person for their own profit!

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple
over a year ago

Cambuslang

"Wish someone would offer me 200 pounds to sleep with me,would even accept 19.99

OP,i guess it falls on you to make the decision the girl might be getting a kick out of paying you never know.

If it continues how about saving up all those 200 pounds she gives you then treat her to a weekend away ,spoil her pamper her etc"

Kinds defeats the purpose

over a year ago

"Wish someone would offer me 200 pounds to sleep with me,would even accept 19.99

If it continues how about saving up all those 200 pounds she gives you then treat her to a weekend away ,spoil her pamper her etc

Kinds defeats the purpose"

I know but its all i could think of at the moment as im stuck on the number 18 going to East Kilbride

over a year ago

If it continues how about saving up all those 200 pounds she gives you then treat her to a weekend away ,spoil her pamper her etc"

I see where you're coming from, take the money but give it back in the way of a weekend treat, well maybe not all of it, I did say I've got the kids Xmas to pay for

over a year ago

"Isn't that prostitution?

I'm well aware of what it is, it's also used by a lot of people and has been for centuries, nothing wrong with it if it's the persons choice, only wrong when it's a criminal element exploiting the person for their own profit!"

And I'm well aware of that and yes it is your decisions and your choice. Good luck.

over a year ago

"Isn't that prostitution?

I'm well aware of what it is, it's also used by a lot of people and has been for centuries, nothing wrong with it if it's the persons choice, only wrong when it's a criminal element exploiting the person for their own profit!

And I'm well aware of that and yes it is your decisions and your choice. Good luck. "

Like I said the extra money would be very handy, but I've never illegally earned any money in the past which is why it's a tempting dilemma and also why I probably wouldn't take the money

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Op only you can decide but it all sounds pretty desperate on the girls part that she'd even consider paying you to fuck her.

Good luck and I hope you work it out Xxx

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Aaahhh Scott

Let's call it a contract. You fuck her and in return for your service she pays you £200. Ok... but what does the small prints/terms and conditions say.

Because in my opinion, when women are concern it's not as easy as fuck me and here are 200 quid see you soon lol

Are you gonna be the one that's being fucked in the long run???

Good luck Scott xx

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you enjoy having no one to answer to or pulling your string, then no I'd stay well clear!

And also paying for sex through this site is against rules

the girl in question isn't on this or any other site, I'm not trying to brag so please don't think I am, but she loves fucking me and has offered me money. I know the site rules, but this has nothing to do with the site, purely looking for people's points of _iews, and I thank you for yours, you have a very valid point."

Just point her in the direction of Fab then...

She'll get herself loads of sex and save herself a fortune

over a year ago

This made me chuckle

over a year ago

Irrespective of what others may you will do as you want anyway and the way you have been talking, I think you have already made your mind up. At the end of the day, if you can live with that then fine.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Irrespective of what others may you will do as you want anyway and the way you have been talking, I think you have already made your mind up. At the end of the day, if you can live with that then fine."

This

Personally I wouldn't be comfortable taking money from someone to be their beck and call girl regardless of what bills I had to pay, but that's just my opinion.

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Weren't you slightly insulted that she's thinks she can buy you?

over a year ago

"Weren't you slightly insulted that she's thinks she can buy you? "

yea n only £200 quid

over a year ago

I know all too well the pitfalls of posts, it's hard to get over all the intricate details, some more good advice, but I'll add, the woman in question is a very busy recently seperated owns her own business, happy in her normal day to day life kinda woman. We met about 4 months ago in relatively normal circumstances and both agreed to meet and fuck now and again, she had no intentions of having a relationship for the foreseeable future, nor does she want to have multiple sexual partners, she puts and simply wants to fuck me more often and since she had shit loads of money, has made me the offer. She knows my circumstances and I think she is offering it to help with her sexual needs, but also to help with my finances, to get its a you help me I'll help you, not a you're a prostitute and you'll do as I say because I'm paying you!! I would still only meet her when it suited me and not be at her beckandcall and she isn't looking at it like that either.

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Tell her I'll do it for £150..

But I'll need to see some naked pics first...

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple
over a year ago

Cambuslang

Just think though, If you end up together it'll be a wonderful story for the grandkids!

By *ortland51Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you are happy to afford your the most important people in your life their seasonal wants and desires from this proposal you claim, then go for it.

Unless you are going to have this business transaction registered with the Inland Revenue, then it really is no different to dealing drugs to pay for your kids' happiness, or any other form of undeclared/illegal provision of services.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Clearly you've made up your mind that you're going to do it, so not sure why you need validation from us?

Some people would, others wouldn't. Like everything in life. Have at it if that's what you want.

over a year ago

£200 !! Pffft wouldn't get outta bed for less than £500 (p,s just kidding for all you peeps that take me serious)

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

If she's so rich ask for more and if you still only have to shag her when it suits you then what you said about her paying you for more sex doesn't make any sense. She might as well carry on with the freebies you are dishing out to her

over a year ago

"Just think though, If you end up together it'll be a wonderful story for the grandkids!"

if we do end up together I'll keep charging her and retire

over a year ago

"If she's so rich ask for more and if you still only have to shag her when it suits you then what you said about her paying you for more sex doesn't make any sense. She might as well carry on with the freebies you are dishing out to her "

I know but I'll make her think she's getting it more often

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you are happy to afford your the most important people in your life their seasonal wants and desires from this proposal you claim, then go for it.

Unless you are going to have this business transaction registered with the Inland Revenue, then it really is no different to dealing drugs to pay for your kids' happiness, or any other form of undeclared/illegal provision of services.

"

Well said

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"If she's so rich ask for more and if you still only have to shag her when it suits you then what you said about her paying you for more sex doesn't make any sense. She might as well carry on with the freebies you are dishing out to her

I know but I'll make her think she's getting it more often "

Ahh so she's not so clever then

over a year ago

I think someone has smoking something illegal. Dream on bud

By *ornyone30Man
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Sounds great in theory but I'd be wary of any woman wanting to pay for sex. To me it seems like she wants to own/control you and sure as shit the first time you don't go running to her you will know all about it in some way. I appreciate you could do with the money but I bet you could do more without the shitstorm that may follow.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Just remember woman are a fickle breed lol nothing is as simple as it seems .....nothing is as straight forward as it seems. Don't get carried away

By *uboCouple
over a year ago

East kilbride

At first i thought this was just another "look at my profile" thread.

I was wrong, just a load of pish.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Just think though, If you end up together it'll be a wonderful story for the grandkids!

if we do end up together I'll keep charging her and retire "

I will teach you how to go on strike to get a raise lol

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Stories and fantasies are a few forums up

over a year ago

"Aaahhh Scott

Let's call it a contract. You fuck her and in return for your service she pays you £200. Ok... but what does the small prints/terms and conditions say.

Because in my opinion, when women are concern it's not as easy as fuck me and here are 200 quid see you soon lol

Are you gonna be the one that's being fucked in the long run???

Good luck Scott xx"

I agree with Max. Plus this reeks of desperation & I think I'd actually have to question why a woman would think that it was perfectly acceptable to offer money in exchange for sex? Especially if both parties are more than willing to meet, fuck, leave as it stands.

There is almost always a catch. I'd tread very carefully with this one. What's to say that if/when you want the arrangement to end that she's not gonna turn round & say you've been financially exploiting her. Nope, there are just too many things that could go wrong here...but, you know, your life etc

over a year ago

Really dont know why you would ask complete strangers for advice on this ,if its true it should be a private matter between you both

over a year ago

"If you are happy to afford your the most important people in your life their seasonal wants and desires from this proposal you claim, then go for it.

"

I will declare it under recreational pastime earnings,just to keep it above board

over a year ago

"If she's so rich ask for more and if you still only have to shag her when it suits you then what you said about her paying you for more sex doesn't make any sense. She might as well carry on with the freebies you are dishing out to her

I know but I'll make her think she's getting it more often

Ahh so she's not so clever then "

over a year ago

"Sounds great in theory but I'd be wary of any woman wanting to pay for sex. To me it seems like she wants to own/control you and sure as shit the first time you don't go running to her you will know all about it in some way. I appreciate you could do with the money but I bet you could do more without the shitstorm that may follow."

sound advice,cheers

over a year ago

"Just remember woman are a fickle breed lol nothing is as simple as it seems .....nothing is as straight forward as it seems. Don't get carried away "

I won't, cheers for your thoughts

over a year ago

"At first i thought this was just another "look at my profile" thread.

I was wrong, just a load of pish."

I've met or chatted to a few girls who have commented on my post, I'm sure they'll confirm for you im not of the pish talking variety, nor am I desperate or an attention seeker. I rarely post on the forum because I rarely have anything worth posting, but you're entitled to your negativity on people and subjects you know nothing about, happy swinging

over a year ago

"Just think though, If you end up together it'll be a wonderful story for the grandkids!

I will teach you how to go on strike to get a raise lol "

you can be my pimp I mean my agent max, 10% still the going rate

over a year ago

you can be my pimp I mean my agent max, 10% still the going rate "

How about a price list?

Certain sexual activities demand a premium

Or charge per orgasm

over a year ago

"Really dont know why you would ask complete strangers for advice on this ,if its true it should be a private matter between you both "

some are not complete strangers! And it's more the pitfalls I'm intrested in hearing about. I have no problems with girls or boys who charge for sexual favours, be it for any reason. I am dead against men women who are exploited for sexual favours by criminals!

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

you can be my pimp I mean my agent max, 10% still the going rate "

lol Pimp Max... that has a ring to it lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

How about a price list?

Or charge per orgasm "

lol love the price list idea

make sure to charge more if you were your santakini lol

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

How about a price list?

Or charge per orgasm

make sure to charge more if you were your santakini lol "

*wear

over a year ago

How about a price list?

Or charge per orgasm

*wear "

there's only room for one santakini I wearing pervert on this site and that vacancy has been filled

over a year ago

How about a price list?

Or charge per orgasm

*wear there's only room for one santakini I wearing pervert on this site and that vacancy has been filled "

As long as we stay in our own shopping centres in the lead up to Xmas, there should be no animosity

over a year ago

lol Pimp Max... that has a ring to it lol "

next thing you know you'll be posting rap songs on U tube

over a year ago

"Really dont know why you would ask complete strangers for advice on this ,if its true it should be a private matter between you both

some are not complete strangers! And it's more the pitfalls I'm intrested in hearing about. I have no problems with girls or boys who charge for sexual favours, be it for any reason. I am dead against men women who are exploited for sexual favours by criminals!"

Surely as an adult you know the pitfalls and youv lost me about ppl being exploited by criminals ? And i als dont have a problem with ppl charging for sex ,still dont know why you would want advice from strangers just do what you want to do as its no ones business but yours and the girl concerned

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Your choice but I would never be a prostitute. I have my ethics that I stick to at all times

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I'll fuck her for £199 tell her

over a year ago

"Really dont know why you would ask complete strangers for advice on this ,if its true it should be a private matter between you both

some are not complete strangers! And it's more the pitfalls I'm intrested in hearing about. I have no problems with girls or boys who charge for sexual favours, be it for any reason. I am dead against men women who are exploited for sexual favours by criminals!

Surely as an adult you know the pitfalls and youv lost me about ppl being exploited by criminals ? And i als dont have a problem with ppl charging for sex ,still dont know why you would want advice from strangers just do what you want to do as its no ones business but yours and the girl concerned"

ok some girls aren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, they want for example to put themselves through uni and choose to make shit loads of money selling their bods, perfectly reasonable and a good enough reaso for it if that's what they choose.

then there is the criminal elements who trick girls into drugs then force them to have sex, sex traffickers etc, big difference and pretty obvious I would have thought given how much publicity there has been about it in the news!!

over a year ago

"Your choice but I would never be a prostitute. I have my ethics that I stick to at all times"

I wouldn't bat an eyelid to sell my bod if it was to keep a roof over my kids heads, but it's not for that reason, not that I'm well off either, which is why it's tempting! !

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Your choice but I would never be a prostitute. I have my ethics that I stick to at all times

I wouldn't bat an eyelid to sell my bod if it was to keep a roof over my kids heads, but it's not for that reason, not that I'm well off either, which is why it's tempting! !"

I said for me your ethics are diffrent there is no occasion I would sell myself

over a year ago

Man whore

over a year ago

"I've met a girl a few times purely for pleasure, she wants to fuck me more often! My time is limited due to kids, work and I have 3 other friction buddies.

I'm a single dad who just manages to pay the bills and feed my kids, so the money would come in very handy, and Xmas would be taken care of too!

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer??"

is this why you knocked me back , told ye at the time money was tight , and £10 and a packet of polos was all I could afford !

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Man whore"

We knew that already lol

over a year ago

"I've met a girl a few times purely for pleasure, she wants to fuck me more often! My time is limited due to kids, work and I have 3 other friction buddies.

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer?? is this why you knocked me back , told ye at the time money was tight , and £10 and a packet of polos was all I could afford ! "

fuck you only offered me £8 and yer last rolo

over a year ago

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer?? is this why you knocked me back , told ye at the time money was tight , and £10 and a packet of polos was all I could afford ! fuck you only offered me £8 and yer last rolo "

aye but ma dole moneys went up and that rolo ? Ah found that on the kerb

over a year ago

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer?? is this why you knocked me back , told ye at the time money was tight , and £10 and a packet of polos was all I could afford ! fuck you only offered me £8 and yer last rolo "

anyway , you sure ah didn't offer you a sympathy one ???

over a year ago

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer?? is this why you knocked me back , told ye at the time money was tight , and £10 and a packet of polos was all I could afford ! fuck you only offered me £8 and yer last rolo anyway , you sure ah didn't offer you a sympathy one ??? "

aye but I've still to collect on that

over a year ago

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer?? is this why you knocked me back , told ye at the time money was tight , and £10 and a packet of polos was all I could afford ! fuck you only offered me £8 and yer last rolo anyway , you sure ah didn't offer you a sympathy one ??? aye but I've still to collect on that "

over a year ago

So, should I or shouldn't I accept her offer??"

I charge 500 and insist on them bringing me a jar filled with the tears of a squirrel, then like you , i woke the f#$k up , dreamer

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I charge 500 and insist on them bringing me a jar filled with the tears of a squirrel, then like you , i woke the f#$k up , dreamer "

pmsl eloquently put

over a year ago

I charge 500 and insist on them bringing me a jar filled with the tears of a squirrel, then like you , i woke the f#$k up , dreamer pmsl eloquently put "

Can be a silver tongued devil

By *laireandjamieCouple
over a year ago

west lothian

So I met you at the last edinburgh social but never in my head would be I will pay you for sex.

My gut is saying don't go there for all the reasons listed above and the fact you have posted on here makes me think you don't think it's a great idea either..............X

Claire xx

over a year ago

"So I met you at the last edinburgh social but never in my head would be I will pay you for sex.

My gut is saying don't go there for all the reasons listed above and the fact you have posted on here makes me think you don't think it's a great idea either..............X

Claire xx "

Oooooh hope u got some allo vera mate to treat those burns hee hee

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Charge by the minute and get a meter - it'll be so romantic!

By *ortland51Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Stories and fantasies are a few forums up "

Haha!

That is exactly where this belongs!

over a year ago

Surely as an adult you know the pitfalls and youv lost me about ppl being exploited by criminals ? And i als dont have a problem with ppl charging for sex ,still dont know why you would want advice from strangers just do what you want to do as its no ones business but yours and the girl concerned

ok some girls aren't born with a silver spoon in their mouth, they want for example to put themselves through uni and choose to make shit loads of money selling their bods, perfectly reasonable and a good enough reaso for it if that's what they choose.

then there is the criminal elements who trick girls into drugs then force them to have sex, sex traffickers etc, big difference and pretty obvious I would have thought given how much publicity there has been about it in the news!!"

Your answers are baffling but hey do what you think is right for you

over a year ago

"So I met you at the last edinburgh social but never in my head would be I will pay you for sex.

Claire xx "

thanks Claire yes it does go against my normal ethics, and thanks for your adult response and opinion x

over a year ago

Thanks for all the opinions and advice, I do know what I'll be doing, kinda knew before I even posted the thread, but good to get a few different points of _iew.

it also allows the post hijackers their bit of fun too

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the opinions and advice, I do know what I'll be doing, kinda knew before I even posted the thread, but good to get a few different points of _iew.

it also allows the post hijackers their bit of fun too "

Thats it mate , u stick with your story , we all beleve your getting offered money for sex. Your obviously so amazing this woman , who prob works like a mad woman to earn her money , is willing to pay YOU 200 sheets a pop, just to give her your goo bazooka ? That must be some ride you give her buddy and she must crave your custard canon to pay that amount, i would be expecting her to take ma pants hame and wash them at those prices . NEXT !!!

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

If I was paying someone I would be controlling them. K

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the opinions and advice, I do know what I'll be doing, kinda knew before I even posted the thread, but good to get a few different points of _iew.

Thats it mate , u stick with your story , we all beleve your getting offered money for sex. Your obviously so amazing this woman , who prob works like a mad woman to earn her money , is willing to pay YOU 200 sheets a pop, just to give her your goo bazooka ? That must be some ride you give her buddy and she must crave your custard canon to pay that amount, i would be expecting her to take ma pants hame and wash them at those prices . NEXT !!! "

I throw one dart and hit the bullseye

couldn't give a shit what you think to be honest!! Next

over a year ago

Thats it mate , u stick with your story , we all beleve your getting offered money for sex. Your obviously so amazing this woman , who prob works like a mad woman to earn her money , is willing to pay YOU 200 sheets a pop, just to give her your goo bazooka ? That must be some ride you give her buddy and she must crave your custard canon to pay that amount, i would be expecting her to take ma pants hame and wash them at those prices . NEXT !!!

couldn't give a shit what you think to be honest!! Next"

So why ask opinions ???? Throw a dart ? So its all bully then ? Here's what you could have won ........the ONLY person who admits having met you........and she wouldnt pay for ur services or take it for free lmao ill pay u 200 to go fu$k ursell?

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Take the money .. its hers to spend as she pleases.

over a year ago

So why ask opinions ???? Throw a dart ? So its all bully then ? Here's what you could have won ........the ONLY person who admits having met you........and she wouldnt pay for ur services or take it for free lmao ill pay u 200 to go fu$k ursell? "

haha I'm going to stop, you're just too easy, it's no fun if it's not a challenge

over a year ago

"Take the money .. its hers to spend as she pleases.

"

totally agree

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So why ask opinions ???? Throw a dart ? So its all bully then ? Here's what you could have won ........the ONLY person who admits having met you........and she wouldnt pay for ur services or take it for free lmao ill pay u 200 to go fu$k ursell? "

... And breathe

Didn't realise it was a thread about admitting having met him... or will pay to have sex with him...

In that case, I will balance things out. I will pay to have sex with noone and I have met Scott at 3 socials... Oh dear!! Do I need therapy lol

over a year ago

So why ask opinions ???? Throw a dart ? So its all bully then ? Here's what you could have won ........the ONLY person who admits having met you........and she wouldnt pay for ur services or take it for free lmao ill pay u 200 to go fu$k ursell?

haha I'm going to stop, you're just too easy, it's no fun if it's not a challenge "

Ahhhhhhhh The words of a beaten man , night sweetpea , spend that monopoly money wisely

over a year ago

haha I'm going to stop, you're just too easy, it's no fun if it's not a challenge

Ahhhhhhhh The words of a beaten man , night sweetpea , spend that monopoly money wisely "

not really, you appear to be getting really wound up by me far too easily, if I keep winding you up people will think I'm a bully for picking on the weak

over a year ago

... And breathe

Didn't realise it was a thread about admitting having met him... or will pay to have sex with him...

In that case, I will balance things out. I will pay to have sex with noone and I have met Scott at 3 socials... Oh dear!! Do I need therapy lol "

I think we know who it is that's needing therapy

over a year ago

Ahhhhhhhh The words of a beaten man , night sweetpea , spend that monopoly money wisely

not really, you appear to be getting really wound up by me far too easily, if I keep winding you up people will think I'm a bully for picking on the weak "

Weak ? Only think that is weak is ur lame assed story cheif, there u go again Bully? Darts? R u jim bowen ? Smashin , lovely ,couple

over a year ago

not really, you appear to be getting really wound up by me far too easily, if I keep winding you up people will think I'm a bully for picking on the weak

Weak ? Only think that is weak is ur lame assed story cheif, there u go again Bully? Darts? R u jim bowen ? Smashin , lovely ,couple "

thing!! Not think, learn to spell if you're going to be agressive and arrogant xx

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

thing!! Not think, learn to spell if you're going to be agressive and arrogant

lol cant win so I will prove im best through spelling how many times have we seen this chestnut

over a year ago

Weak ? Only think that is weak is ur lame assed story cheif, there u go again Bully? Darts? R u jim bowen ? Smashin , lovely ,couple

thing!! Not think, learn to spell if you're going to be agressive and arrogant xx"

How is calling u jim bowen aggressive ? U ok chuck ? Getting too much, my spelinks annoyings yoo ? Best leave u alone , dont want u getting ur panties in a bunch

over a year ago

thing!! Not think, learn to spell if you're going to be agressive and arrogant xx

How is calling u jim bowen aggressive ? U ok chuck ? Getting too much, my spelinks annoyings yoo ? Best leave u alone , dont want u getting ur panties in a bunch "

you're obviously one of those imature guys who has to have the last word, if you don't get it you feel your man pride is insulted, which is why you've been abusive towards me, you can't beleive my story is true, because no woman thinks you're a good enough fuck to pay you, there's no way any other man is getting offered money for their sexual prowess. So go ahead and leave another one of your baby tit for tat msgs, I'll neither read it or reply to it, boohoo

over a year ago

I'd say no but hey your call

Post new Message to Thread