DOMS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Apparently just about every man on fab lol.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hahaha yeh then when it comes down to it they are probably not..

over a year ago

No they're not... and that's another reason people don't take profiles seriously.

A few weeks back I had Mrs GNB tied to a frame. I was depriving her... it's one of her favourite things, it was on cam in one of the chat rooms and I basically got abuse from a guy claiming to be a dom because I wasn't fucking her lol.

Being 'dom' isn't about telling a sub to suck your cock or hitting her with a crop a few times... a Dom is there to serve his sub, to give her what she needs... not necessarily what she wants but what she needs. As long as there is consent and boundaries and safe words are in place then it us so, so much more than a quick fuck and hair pulling.

We're into breathe play, wax play, impact play, deprivation to name but a few, also really into shibari.

over a year ago

"No they're not... and that's another reason people don't take profiles seriously.

A few weeks back I had Mrs GNB tied to a frame. I was depriving her... it's one of her favourite things, it was on cam in one of the chat rooms and I basically got abuse from a guy claiming to be a dom because I wasn't fucking her lol.

Being 'dom' isn't about telling a sub to suck your cock or hitting her with a crop a few times... a Dom is there to serve his sub, to give her what she needs... not necessarily what she wants but what she needs. As long as there is consent and boundaries and safe words are in place then it us so, so much more than a quick fuck and hair pulling.

We're into breathe play, wax play, impact play, deprivation to name but a few, also really into shibari. "

This is good, Shibari is an interest I've looked at but never found anyone else who shared

But so true about boundaries and safe words, there also has to be 200% trust.

over a year ago

"No they're not... and that's another reason people don't take profiles seriously.

We're into breathe play, wax play, impact play, deprivation to name but a few, also really into shibari. "

By *mberbCouple
over a year ago

Lothians

Yeh we would Love to Dom a few guys on here and show them what it really means

Post new Message to Thread