Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

How to get a reply !

Jump to newest

By *ttard12356 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Hi guys I've been on for a few months now and not really getting a conversation going any tips etc as I'm starting to get a little worried I'm just really really ugly lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Honestly. I would look at your profile and first thing I see is cock pics. Instant no reply. Although it's a sex site not many appreciate cock pics straight away

Just saying

By *ero666Man
over a year ago

fife

Set up another pile and send them to yourself that usually works

over a year ago

Not really a lot of information about yourself

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 11/06/16 11:45:43]

over a year ago

"Hi guys I've been on for a few months now and not really getting a conversation going any tips etc as I'm starting to get a little worried I'm just really really ugly lol"

Even ugly people get meets on fab. Just got to have banter. Best thing to do is to attend some socials

over a year ago

"Hi guys I've been on for a few months now and not really getting a conversation going any tips etc as I'm starting to get a little worried I'm just really really ugly lol

Even ugly people get meets on fab. Just got to have banter. Best thing to do is to attend some socials "

well it worked for you darling

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Hi guys I've been on for a few months now and not really getting a conversation going any tips etc as I'm starting to get a little worried I'm just really really ugly lol

Even ugly people get meets on fab. Just got to have banter. Best thing to do is to attend some socials well it worked for you darling "

And me

over a year ago

Even ugly people get meets on fab. Just got to have banter. Best thing to do is to attend some socials well it worked for you darling

And me "

Yeah but my body takes the attraction off my transformer face haha x

over a year ago

Even ugly people get meets on fab. Just got to have banter. Best thing to do is to attend some socials well it worked for you darling

And me

Yeah but my body takes the attraction off my transformer face haha x"

Transformer faces are cute though

over a year ago

And me

Yeah but my body takes the attraction off my transformer face haha x

Transformer faces are cute though "

Everyone has there fetishes lol

over a year ago

You aren't ugly!

Try giving your profile a little update and add pics other than your penis (it's a lovely penis but most women are put off by cock pics)

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Hi guys I've been on for a few months now and not really getting a conversation going any tips etc as I'm starting to get a little worried I'm just really really ugly lol"

Persistance ....bombard said ladies with countless fancy a shag messages and they will be all over you like a rash ..trust me

over a year ago

I know how you feel, even just a no not for me would be better than just getting pied ??lol

By *ri16Man
over a year ago

SALTCOATS

Hi I'm fed up on here not getting any meets all the people on here and nothing got talking for few weeks with a woman I'd travel to see 80 mile round trip street was there but house didn't exist when to message her back and she had deleted profile so well pissed of I'm only ever honest maybe I should tell lies and get somewhere

over a year ago

Put a pic of you getting pegged.

Before the pic..........5% messages answered

After picwas posted.........70% messages answered.

Go figure!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

For gods sake......it's not rocket bloody science!!!

To get a reply either

A) Message yourself

or

B) Become an annoying furry cake eating twat who likes to take the piss out of people despite the fact he's a short ass and has no hair left on his head.

Ok?

Now stop bloody whinging and let me eat my cake in peace

over a year ago

You joined 5 months ago and have been verified twice, some guys on here would say that's a result. One presumes that means you have had some replies lol

Ladies on here get lots of messages - personally I always try to reply especially if the message is well worded but sometimes it's just too time consuming and YES sorry sometimes a simple no thanks is too much especially if it leads to ping pong stuff... However banter is a wonderful leg opener ooops I mean conversation opener

By *ttard12356 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks for some of the messages guys and girls , the others are just not nice lol

over a year ago

it definitely a ladies world on here, send many a message all very polite & well mannered, folk look & don't reply, did have one reply that stated your to nice for here ?

no cock on show...a simple thanks but no thanks is a polite refusal....just saying

over a year ago

In my humble opinion, ditch or hide the cock pics and stand up for your profile pic. If your lying down or sitting it looks lazy or like your amusing yourself.

It's a ladies world so don't assume they will come to you. Be funny, polite and respectful and keep trying.

By *ttard12356 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks guys for the advice

over a year ago

Ditch the verification.from the girl on the ph ..If I was down on somebody and they were typing away id take it that I was boreing them

By *ttard12356 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Ok lol god seems like I'm doing everything wrong lol

By *ttard12356 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

So have to ask lol how is best to start a conversation lol? Eg if you was emailing someone first ?

over a year ago

"So have to ask lol how is best to start a conversation lol? Eg if you was emailing someone first ?"

Reading a profile and making a comment on something that has been said... be yourself and be honest.

Not everyone is into everyone else so patience is the name of the game.

Good luck xx

By *ttard12356 OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"So have to ask lol how is best to start a conversation lol? Eg if you was emailing someone first ?

Reading a profile and making a comment on something that has been said... be yourself and be honest.

Not everyone is into everyone else so patience is the name of the game.

Aww thank you x

Good luck xx"

over a year ago

Can I say, it's only a ladies world if that is who you want to meet!

And if it is then you need to make yourself appealing to them and stand out from the rest. Basic animal kingdom I'm afraid.

I will concur with what many have said, the ratio of cock pics to non- cock is too high. I will never understand why men adore taking (and posting) pictures of their cocks quite so much

over a year ago

"Can I say, it's only a ladies world if that is who you want to meet!

And if it is then you need to make yourself appealing to them and stand out from the rest. Basic animal kingdom I'm afraid.

I will concur with what many have said, the ratio of cock pics to non- cock is too high. I will never understand why men adore taking (and posting) pictures of their cocks quite so much "

Yes. This!

Don't know about anyone else, but I don't really care what your cock looks like. In fact, I prefer profiles without them!

Post new Message to Thread