FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious after doing some walking the past couple of weekends what people love about where they live?

I love travelling 5-10 minutes from here and you can be in the total wilderness and be surrounded with beautiful scenery.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Just curious after doing some walking the past couple of weekends what people love about where they live?

I love travelling 5-10 minutes from here and you can be in the total wilderness and be surrounded with beautiful scenery.

"

I'm a little country bumpkin but my God the landscape has changed so much in the 30 years I've lived here and even moreso now,with the new motorway being built it's changing drasticly in the past few months .

I like that it's quiet enough still to enjoy and only a short train/drive journey away if I want the hussle and bustle of Glasgow

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can have wilderness or city in minutes... Wouldn't swap where I am for anywhere

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Within 10 mins of everything I need a crowbar couldt budge me

over a year ago

Love where I am. Can have country or city within minutes of both

Both have their own advantages

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Love our home, only downside is I'd like more land but apart from that all good. It's got all the comforts, nice safe and quiet too but at the same time everything on our doorstep. Could be here for weeks without leaving the home as we've got a workshop here too so apart from nipping to the post office to post orders then we wouldn't have to leave. Will be even better when we get the sauna installed in the near future

John

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I love my city but wish it was nearer to Glasgow, seems that's where everything happens!

House wise my flat is on the market and hoping to buy a semi with a little garden

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I love my city but wish it was nearer to Glasgow, seems that's where everything happens!

House wise my flat is on the market and hoping to buy a semi with a little garden "

I love where I live but I'd love to be closer to Glasgow too. My favourite place to visit

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Love our home, only downside is I'd like more land but apart from that all good. It's got all the comforts, nice safe and quiet too but at the same time everything on our doorstep. Could be here for weeks without leaving the home as we've got a workshop here too so apart from nipping to the post office to post orders then we wouldn't have to leave. Will be even better when we get the sauna installed in the near future

John "

A lovely home.

over a year ago

"Just curious after doing some walking the past couple of weekends what people love about where they live?

"

same here .often walk my dog or cycle just outside nairn and the views are spectacular ,Iavoid walking around the river though incase i get kidnapped

over a year ago

I love my little flat it's central and plenty big enough for the two of us. 20mins on the train to Glasgow or an hour to Edinburgh.

I'm lucky to have really great neighbours tho as that makes all the difference x

over a year ago

"I love my little flat it's central and plenty big enough for the two of us. 20mins on the train to Glasgow or an hour to Edinburgh.

I'm lucky to have really great neighbours tho as that makes all the difference x"

thats so true about neighbours both mine are excellent we have each others mobile for emergencies and look after plants house etc when any of us away ,so i got double lucky living up here,Mind you the one on left is so hot when she out in her bikini i do sometimes wish she wasne my neighbour

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Within 30 min I can be on the beach or in the centre of town.

I love that I wake up to the sound of ducks and geese and donkeys.

More than anything I love going home. I'm somewhere that feels like home for the first time in years.

over a year ago

I lost my home, something I never thought would happen but the stress nearly killed me

I now rent a top floor flat on the banks of a river. Sitting right now with the window open and all I hear is the water flowing and the odd bird.

Jump in a car and within 10 mins I'm in the wilderness, drive the opposite direction and 10mins and I'm in Gkasgow City Centre. Best of both worlds

At present I'm going through a serious healing programme so the wilderness is ideal for me helps keep me grounded and in touch with reality.

Post new Message to Thread