Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

To demanding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is you look at profiles as you do. then you come across ones that can't travel can't accomodate looking for tall dark handsome well toned well dressed gentlman that realy knows how to treat a woman blah blah blah and all that then you look at the profile pictures and she's built like a butchers window when naked and a face you wouldn't put a fire out with....go figure...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here "
only if the guys are weak and allow it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

because they can and they know some men will go bowing and scraping for a flash of their fanny.......

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"because they can and they know some men will go bowing and scraping for a flash of their fanny......."

How eloquently put

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"because they can and they know some men will go bowing and scraping for a flash of their fanny.......

How eloquently put "

cheers

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here "
no I'm not being sexist sorry if it appears that way buy there are very pretty women on this site that don't have half the demands if you get what I mean I'm not saying women shouldn't be treated with respect that is unquestionable. Just some profiles are just too mutch...that's all mabey I'm just having a rant...

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here no I'm not being sexist sorry if it appears that way buy there are very pretty women on this site that don't have half the demands if you get what I mean I'm not saying women shouldn't be treated with respect that is unquestionable. Just some profiles are just too mutch...that's all mabey I'm just having a rant..."

I meant what I said may seem sexist...that woman are the superior sex but that's just how it is .... Some men would shag anything with a heart beat on here and that's how woman get away with being demanding .

By *ortland51Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here only if the guys are weak and allow it "

Spot on, Kola.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here only if the guys are weak and allow it

Spot on, Kola. "

Kola? Lol

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here no I'm not being sexist sorry if it appears that way buy there are very pretty women on this site that don't have half the demands if you get what I mean I'm not saying women shouldn't be treated with respect that is unquestionable. Just some profiles are just too mutch...that's all mabey I'm just having a rant..."

Maybe they haven't been used to getting attention from guys so when they do it goes to their head and they go on a power trip

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here only if the guys are weak and allow it

Spot on, Kola.

Kola? Lol "

Now there's an insult

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Spot on, Kola.

Kola? Lol

Now there's an insult "

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Spot on, Kola.

Kola? Lol

Now there's an insult

"

Dont worry you look nothing like him......but I've heard he's shaves his legs and wears high heels these days

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Spot on, Kola.

Kola? Lol

Now there's an insult

Dont worry you look nothing like him......but I've heard he's shaves his legs and wears high heels these days "

This actually has made me laugh out loud....

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Spot on, Kola.

Kola? Lol

Now there's an insult

Dont worry you look nothing like him......but I've heard he's shaves his legs and wears high heels these days

This actually has made me laugh out loud...."

Disclaimer . I have tits and a flower ....I am not kola nor is my other half lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Only a short reply but it is mine he posted off

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Only a short reply but it is mine he posted off"

Doh lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sometimes I think this site is too much of a self esteem booster, and destroyer. On one hand you are told your beautiful, fuckable bla bla all the time (even when crying in your pjs watching junk tv - that is not hot!).. Then on the other hand people can be brutal and abusive in ways which would not be tolerated in any bar or on the street.

In many of the latter incidents, I think that some women get tired of the level of abuse and disrespect that is shown in messages, chat etc etc. They then use 'demands' to limit the horrible stuff, and potentially scare off some. I personally don't know how much it works, but can see the temptation.

I've just taken to a serious level of blocking on my own profile but different strokes for different folks!

Mrs J xx

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Sometimes I think this site is too much of a self esteem booster, and destroyer. On one hand you are told your beautiful, fuckable bla bla all the time (even when crying in your pjs watching junk tv - that is not hot!).. Then on the other hand people can be brutal and abusive in ways which would not be tolerated in any bar or on the street.

In many of the latter incidents, I think that some women get tired of the level of abuse and disrespect that is shown in messages, chat etc etc. They then use 'demands' to limit the horrible stuff, and potentially scare off some. I personally don't know how much it works, but can see the temptation.

I've just taken to a serious level of blocking on my own profile but different strokes for different folks!

Mrs J xx"

Well said

over a year ago

Its unfortunate that some guys abuse and disrespect any woman on here or anywhere else! Genuine guys end up bearing the brunt of this and find it really difficult to chat/meet genuine women!

If a profile states they are looking for a specific type then so be it! We are all here for fun hopefully!

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

Maybe they haven't been used to getting attention from guys so when they do it goes to their head and they go on a power trip "

Was just about to post something similar.

over a year ago

*too*

over a year ago

Personally I find it quite daunting talking to women on here, although I'm usually quite confident in person. I find the lack of balance between the sexes off putting. Sometimes you get halfway through reading a profile and realise you aren't superman so what's the point.

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

" only if the guys are weak and allow it "

THIS!

Plus, to the OP, women, men, couples can look for what they want. If they can chance it; they'll obviously prefer someone that's attractive and fit, even if they are not. Why not? Especially if they get 100 messages a day; they can be picky. It's their life/body, etc! Loads of try to punch above their weight on here!

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"Because woman are the superior race on here....sounds sexist, pompous etc but it's how things are on here only if the guys are weak and allow it "
you should go on a date with Jermaine Greer you would get on great!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

We all have a right to put on our profiles what we want .

But I too have seen some pretty Rude,disrespectful and demanding profiles and have often thought who in their right mind would approach these people.

But at the end of the day we all have preferences but it makes a world of difference if you remember why you joined here and that was to meet people for fun not to think your way above some people ...some have to remember it's a mighty crash to earth when that pedestal they put themselves on gets kicked away from their asses

over a year ago

Lots of good points above and I often wonder what came first... The poor, illiterate, rude, disrespectful messages or the arrogant and equally rude profiles. At the end of the day respect should be a given but so often isn't from males, females et al and exasperation/frustration makes for poor behaviour/profiles BUT as is often said, the good people here shine through. Just a pity some make it harder work for the genuine ones.

Red xXx

over a year ago

Nope... they just think they are.

It really does depend on the woman. If they're into the same things then it's easy.

Also it helps to have something they want.

over a year ago

Anyone, male or female, can be as demanding they wish. If you don't like it, move on.

over a year ago

Not all women have demands

over a year ago

For many years I worked the doors in Glasgow and was never short of a lady on my arm. It comes with the job and any Steward who tells you sex is not on tap is kidding himself.

I have seen women make an absolute arse of themselves on a Saturday night for a shag yet the same women come on to sites like this and make the most absurd demands that people take offence and block them.

Yes the majority of men will stick their dick in any hole as long as the recipient has a heartbeat but there is a minority that love and respect themselves enough not to bend to these demands.

If you met the same demanding female on a Saturday night in full slutty flow would you shag her for the hell of it........NO would you fuck.

Guys on here are not so demanding in their requests they just want their hole. Unfortunately many are so obvious with the demands they come out like desperate sleaze bags which brings down the rest

over a year ago

What some people see as demanding others see as a preference. Don't like it move on to the next profile. Pretty simple.

over a year ago

"What some people see as demanding others see as a preference. Don't like it move on to the next profile. Pretty simple. "

Holey want to see my captive duck

over a year ago

"What some people see as demanding others see as a preference. Don't like it move on to the next profile. Pretty simple. "

Exactly.

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's up to them what they write ....I have read some fairly demanding ones ...Both male and female

Some are a tad scary

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Download Festival

"Its unfortunate that some guys abuse and disrespect any woman on here or anywhere else! "

Seems to be the normal up bringing of the male population.. Sad enditement of modern society.

however it can also be said that the female species seems to except it as the norm also...

both are completely wrong. the world of respect has gone to pot!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I believe there is just as many woman disrepect and abuse men and its still on the rise as more and more men report it not all sweetness and light as many like to give the picture of

By *appyman3943Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Good post. Fab gives a few arrogant / angry women power that they can only dream about in real life. There are a lot of very nice friendly ladies on here that make the site worthwhile tho! Just don't rise to the angry bait..........

over a year ago

Actually finding this post a bit of an eye-opener....

I don't read other women's profiles, so it's scary to think some would behave this way! Hopefully we're not all bad

Post new Message to Thread