Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Awkward

Jump to newest

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Ever receive a message or wink from someone and you check out their pics and there's no attraction, however there is someone else in some of their pics you find rather hot?

Would never dream of messaging them to ask who it is though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ever receive a message or wink from someone and you check out their pics and there's no attraction, however there is someone else in some of their pics you find rather hot?

"

why not?no point beating about the bush,unless their hot friend is rather hirsute

over a year ago

Thankfully not; it's awkward enough telling the actual person who winked that I like them!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Would never dream of asking same as I would never tell who was in my pics

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Ever receive a message or wink from someone and you check out their pics and there's no attraction, however there is someone else in some of their pics you find rather hot?

why not?no point beating about the bush,unless their hot friend is rather hirsute "

PMSL

over a year ago

"

what makes you think they would be interested ?

over a year ago

"

No.

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

And another No

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

what makes you think they would be interested ? "

What a strange thing to reply. At no point did I imply they would definitely be interested. Also, how do you know if anyone is interested unless you message them?

over a year ago

Well could ask about both !

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

why not?no point beating about the bush,unless their hot friend is rather hirsute "

No, far too polite. Just wouldn't be the right thing to do

over a year ago

what makes you think they would be interested ?

What a strange thing to reply. At no point did I imply they would definitely be interested. Also, how do you know if anyone is interested unless you message them?"

why is it strange ? your not attracted to the ones who sent you a message but they obviously are and thats why their in their pics and not your so its obviously their more their type than yous thats not strange its just a reply to your post

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"

why is it strange ? your not attracted to the ones who sent you a message but they obviously are and thats why their in their pics and not your so its obviously their more their type than yous thats not strange its just a reply to your post "

Very weird contorted logic there. But it's always good to see opinions on the forum.

over a year ago

"

why is it strange ? your not attracted to the ones who sent you a message but they obviously are and thats why their in their pics and not your so its obviously their more their type than yous thats not strange its just a reply to your post

Very weird contorted logic there. But it's always good to see opinions on the forum."

in fairness it was a very strange post in the first place

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

I'll leave it to others on the forum to decide if that's the case. Haven't seen any negative replies.

I get the feeling this is all about the fact we have you blocked so I'll leave the thread for now as conflict isn't my thing.

over a year ago

"I'll leave it to others on the forum to decide if that's the case. Haven't seen any negative replies.

I get the feeling this is all about the fact we have you blocked so I'll leave the thread for now as conflict isn't my thing."

how would i know you had us blocked ? iv never tried to look at your profile ever you really are up your self

By *ilveryFoxMan
over a year ago

Midlothian

"

Ok then ?? I will reply to you soon

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

I dont get the logic either perhaps im wrong but is the keyword someone? ie a single pro with pics of another person and its this other person you find intresting but not the profile

over a year ago

Personal rule on here

Never ask or discuss anyone else on here with anyone else on here

over a year ago

"I dont get the logic either perhaps im wrong but is the keyword someone? ie a single pro with pics of another person and its this other person you find intresting but not the profile"

i got what they meant by looking at someones pics and finding someone in the background attractive which am sure everyone has done i just didnt see the need to point out theirs no attraction to the person that sent the message thats the bit i thought was irrelevant and didnt get

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I dont get the logic either perhaps im wrong but is the keyword someone? ie a single pro with pics of another person and its this other person you find intresting but not the profile"

No, it was a couples profile who meet other couples. Seen a female in a couple of their pics that I thought was rather hot.

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Personal rule on here

Never ask or discuss anyone else on here with anyone else on here"

A good rule to have.

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

why is it strange ? your not attracted to the ones who sent you a message but they obviously are and thats why their in their pics and not your so its obviously their more their type than yous thats not strange its just a reply to your post "

Eh?

over a year ago

I've seen pics of a fem I've played with before pop up in pics on a couples profile , which I thought was really hot , get ur intrigue

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Even worse when a couple message you are you don't find them attractive at all, when infact they have the opposite effect of making you horny!

John

over a year ago

I'm wondering why you find the other person sooooo interesting...

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm wondering why you find the other person sooooo interesting... "

I'm pretty sure I just said they were hot. Nothing more, nothing less.

over a year ago

"I'm wondering why you find the other person sooooo interesting...

I'm pretty sure I just said they were hot. Nothing more, nothing less."

Fair enough... think we might all do that but not sure I would find it something to post on a forum about... sorry maybe I'm reading to much into it ... but... If I was looking at a pic and saying oooer the other person is more my type I would not think that worthy of mentioning in a post... ergo I wondered why you found them so interesting... maybe you didn't lol x

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Fair enough... think we might all do that but not sure I would find it something to post on a forum about... sorry maybe I'm reading to much into it ... but... If I was looking at a pic and saying oooer the other person is more my type I would not think that worthy of mentioning in a post... ergo I wondered why you found them so interesting... maybe you didn't lol x"

No probs. Just happened to post about it, it isn't a big deal. I think you are reading too much into it.

Looking at the forums though, what is worthy of a post? Most of the other posts on the Scottish forum also seem rather whimsical.

over a year ago

Fair enough... think we might all do that but not sure I would find it something to post on a forum about... sorry maybe I'm reading to much into it ... but... If I was looking at a pic and saying oooer the other person is more my type I would not think that worthy of mentioning in a post... ergo I wondered why you found them so interesting... maybe you didn't lol x

No probs. Just happened to post about it, it isn't a big deal. I think you are reading too much into it.

Looking at the forums though, what is worthy of a post? Most of the other posts on the Scottish forum also seem rather whimsical."

LOL true I like whimsical - apologies if your post was of that nature and I read too much into it - I shall go find some whimsyness (there must be some ) x

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Looking at the forums though, what is worthy of a post? Most of the other posts on the Scottish forum also seem rather whimsical.

LOL true I like whimsical - apologies if your post was of that nature and I read too much into it - I shall go find some whimsyness (there must be some ) x"

That's okay, it's sometime difficult to detect the tone of something written online.

over a year ago

LOL true I like whimsical - apologies if your post was of that nature and I read too much into it - I shall go find some whimsyness (there must be some ) x

That's okay, it's sometime difficult to detect the tone of something written online."

Now there's words of true wisdom lolol x

Post new Message to Thread