Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Hilarious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What has been the most amusing of funny thing to happen on fab in your experience? It could be a meet where you got on great & cried laughing or a brilliant forum post that tickled you just right?

Let's all get each other smiling & laughing

Mr J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Um not sure its funny at the time, but the guy took a really bad asthma attack during ermm s.e.x. omg thought he was a gonner lol, we both laughed after it though

By *regory-pecksMan
over a year ago

Scotland

"Um not sure its funny at the time, but the guy took a really bad asthma attack during ermm s.e.x. omg thought he was a gonner lol, we both laughed after it though "

Jings...That's some feat Ms Tease!

over a year ago

"Um not sure its funny at the time, but the guy took a really bad asthma attack during ermm s.e.x. omg thought he was a gonner lol, we both laughed after it though

Jings...That's some feat Ms Tease!

"

over a year ago

The best day I remember was the very first ever face pic Friday. There was such a lovely friendly atmosphere. It had a real feel good factor.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I might have broken someone's finger once or he could have just been a bit dramatic ...

over a year ago

Getting locked in the botanic gardens and having to escape Indiana Jones style... fkn hilarious and uber sexy too lolol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Persuading a friends husband to buy a santakini if he wanted to see her new red underwear. He spent a couple of hours finding and buying it, modelled it for her and only realised it was me texting on her phone when she fell about laughing

over a year ago

"Persuading a friends husband to buy a santakini if he wanted to see her new red underwear. He spent a couple of hours finding and buying it, modelled it for her and only realised it was me texting on her phone when she fell about laughing "

You're a dick & I love it

over a year ago

"Persuading a friends husband to buy a santakini if he wanted to see her new red underwear. He spent a couple of hours finding and buying it, modelled it for her and only realised it was me texting on her phone when she fell about laughing "
I'd have fucking killed you,only because I wouldn't need that incentive to buy a mankini

over a year ago

The status update challenge

I had to put 'I am really a 67year old dude'

Anyway somebody must have reported my profile and Admin changed me from female to male

Mrs Doyle became Mr Doyle

I only noticed when I went to mail someone from the forums and got a 'they are not looking for men' message

Was very funny but I got some interesting messages

over a year ago

"The status update challenge

Anyway somebody must have reported my profile and Admin changed me from female to male

I only noticed when I went to mail someone from the forums and got a 'they are not looking for men' message

Was very funny but I got some interesting messages "

and no prizes for guessing which plum made you do that?bearing in mind he has probably already posted on the thread,and no it wasn't me

over a year ago

Initially contacting you Mr J.

over a year ago

I think the funniest thing to happen to me when I was away down south was to end up in hospital after suffering a heart attack because I managed to get a meet

over a year ago

"Initially contacting you Mr J. "

What a sweetheart

Mr J

over a year ago

"Initially contacting you Mr J.

What a sweetheart

Mr J"

awwwww

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I once asked an 80 year old if he was my fab meet Pmsl, thankfully he wasn't , but the actual guy was much older than his profile stated,

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Was very funny but I got some interesting messages and no prizes for guessing which plum made you do that?bearing in mind he has probably already posted on the thread,and no it wasn't me "

Wasn't me - for a change

over a year ago

Was very funny but I got some interesting messages and no prizes for guessing which plum made you do that?bearing in mind he has probably already posted on the thread,and no it wasn't me

Wasn't me - for a change "

I'm dissapointed in you

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Then there was the time I sat at an xmas social, with a beautiful lady sitting upon my lap.......she had just come back with food and was a little tipsy....10 mins later she was going back for food even though she could've sworn she had just been

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Was very funny but I got some interesting messages and no prizes for guessing which plum made you do that?bearing in mind he has probably already posted on the thread,and no it wasn't me

Wasn't me - for a change I'm dissapointed in you "

I know

It was very funny though - took a few days to remedy it

over a year ago

"Then there was the time I sat at an xmas social, with a beautiful lady sitting upon my lap.......she had just come back with food and was a little tipsy....10 mins later she was going back for food even though she could've sworn she had just been "
was you stuffing your face with her grub ya thief

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Then there was the time I sat at an xmas social, with a beautiful lady sitting upon my lap.......she had just come back with food and was a little tipsy....10 mins later she was going back for food even though she could've sworn she had just been "

Or the time I actually embarressed Mr J!!

He went red and very quiet and all I did was put a ladies legs on his lap........

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Then there was the time I sat at an xmas social, with a beautiful lady sitting upon my lap.......she had just come back with food and was a little tipsy....10 mins later she was going back for food even though she could've sworn she had just been was you stuffing your face with her grub ya thief "

You'd have done the same

over a year ago

"Then there was the time I sat at an xmas social, with a beautiful lady sitting upon my lap.......she had just come back with food and was a little tipsy....10 mins later she was going back for food even though she could've sworn she had just been was you stuffing your face with her grub ya thief

You'd have done the same "

I would never take food from anyone else,unless it was you

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Then there was the time I sat at an xmas social, with a beautiful lady sitting upon my lap.......she had just come back with food and was a little tipsy....10 mins later she was going back for food even though she could've sworn she had just been was you stuffing your face with her grub ya thief

You'd have done the same I would never take food from anyone else,unless it was you "

Liar

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

This is Mr's favourite story -

We were at a meet at a couples house, they had two dogs wandering around. While I was naked and going down on the Mrs, C thought it would be hilarious to lick his finger and run it between my lips.

As you can imagine, I jumped a mile then looked around for a dog. Only to see him standing there pissing himself laughing.

See what I have to put up with!

over a year ago

"This is Mr's favourite story -

We were at a meet at a couples house, they had two dogs wandering around. While I was naked and going down on the Mrs, C thought it would be hilarious to lick his finger and run it between my lips.

As you can imagine, I jumped a mile then looked around for a dog. Only to see him standing there pissing himself laughing.

See what I have to put up with! "

hahahahahahahahahahahaha I think I might have pee'd a little at that

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"This is Mr's favourite story -

See what I have to put up with!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha I think I might have pee'd a little at that "

Knew you'd appreciate that

over a year ago

With a little help from your partner in crime

Mr J

over a year ago

"Initially contacting you Mr J.

What a sweetheart

Mr J"

Awww, I try!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Then there was the time I sat at an xmas social, with a beautiful lady sitting upon my lap.......she had just come back with food and was a little tipsy....10 mins later she was going back for food even though she could've sworn she had just been

With a little help from your partner in crime

Mr J"

Until I embarrassed you

over a year ago

Not overly funny at the time, but his dog threw up on me....

Not exactly how I was planning on getting undressed.

He washed my clothes, but forgot to hang them up, so I went home the next day in a wet dress.

Post new Message to Thread