Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Gangbangs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

More and more gangbang meets posted every week on here, can see the plus side if it's a woman's fantasy. Though the ones on here are posting 2/3 a week and charging guys to attend surely just money making excercise because dingy flats don't cost £300+ to rent for day. Not having go at anyone in particular btw

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

See the private house party/gangbang thread a little way down

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Not my thing at all but each to their own.

I'd people are willing to pay there will always be others happy to facilitate and make a quick buck.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's why I am hosting and orginised a non playing event in Livingston in a private function suite and disco and dj

over a year ago

More on about ladies doing cpl of these every week just seems money making exercise think should be on other site as it not swinging more solicitation

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

As someone who hosts parties, we have to hire an apartment and we split the cost between those attending. We don't make a profit but we also can't afford to be £300 out of pocket. If we had somewhere that we could use for free we would.

Obviously there will be someone who is interested in making a profit. That's up to them, it's not something that interests or affects me. I just let them get on with it.

over a year ago

"As someone who hosts parties, we have to hire an apartment and we split the cost between those attending. We don't make a profit but we also can't afford to be £300 out of pocket. If we had somewhere that we could use for free we would.

Obviously there will be someone who is interested in making a profit. That's up to them, it's not something that interests or affects me. I just let them get on with it."

Correct live & let live

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I like gangbangs...but not the one's that you have to pay for ...the best things in life are free

over a year ago

"I like gangbangs...but not the one's that you have to pay for ...the best things in life are free"

Exactly!

over a year ago

If there are people how are willing to pay mabe they should go to another site as I thought this is a free site and for fun!

over a year ago

Oh I've found out now lol £100 to attend and commission plus more if do anal and bareback that's totally shocking!! Fabs about chat. Innext ions meeting friends these people make me sick

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Then just ignore them

By *he UnshaggablesCouple
over a year ago

Dundee

Surely its up to the people involved. If people are willing to pay then there will always be someone to provide the service. As to whether should be on FAB thats another issue. Just my opinion

Aggie

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Oh I've found out now lol £100 to attend and commission plus more if do anal and bareback that's totally shocking!! Fabs about chat. Innext ions meeting friends these people make me sick"
As many have said if this isn't for you then ignore them.

Soliciting for paid sex on Fab isn't OK according to admin so report the profiles

By *igt4uCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

In the end its all about language and terminology. If people are asking for a contribution to costs then surely that is fine. the same way as when you are with a group in a pub meet you would have a contribution to the Kitty for a round of drinks. in a ganging you have a contribution to the pussy for the cost of the event.

over a year ago

Each to their own if we all liked the same what would that look like . These places provide a service for folk who want it viva la difference just my opinion live and let live

U T xxx

By *mberbCouple
over a year ago

Lothians

one way to keep the no show idiots away. we have rented apartments 3 times and put up GB event (NO FEE) we may add and still got nothing apart from No show idiots time wasters etc. so yeh good on the ones that charge and i hope they take deposit's as well. good luck.

over a year ago

If I knew there were any local gangbang I would be there

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"one way to keep the no show idiots away. we have rented apartments 3 times and put up GB event (NO FEE) we may add and still got nothing apart from No show idiots time wasters etc. so yeh good on the ones that charge and i hope they take deposit's as well. good luck. "
That's the risk you take when organising something like this tho .

It's a risk organising any event whether it be a gangbang private party or a social.

I think what the op is getting at is people actually charging as much as £100 to attend such an event as being excessive and isn't to cover costs at all but more for personal financial gain .

And I tend to agree with them this is a swingers site so why should anyone pay for sex on a site such as this?

If someone wants a gangbang and getting pleasure from it then why is it down to the people attending such events to have to pay for it ?

As I said in a previous post it will continue as long as people are happy to part with their hard earnd cash in such a way .

Post new Message to Thread