Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Think that's my problem I agree

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Too d*unk is when you wake up out of a coma years later in a sketchy foreign country with no recollection of how you got there and missing a kidney or to the lesser extent if you shit,piss and vomit all over yourself and wake up in a coffin on top of a friend/family member the morning after a wake/funeral....or worse still 6 feet under....now that's next level alcoholism in practice

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Too d*unk is when you wake up out of a coma years later in a sketchy foreign country with no recollection of how you got there and missing a kidney or to the lesser extent if you shit,piss and vomit all over yourself and wake up in a coffin on top of a friend/family member the morning after a wake/funeral....or worse still 6 feet under....now that's next level alcoholism in practice"

So that's where you were last year ninj

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Too d*unk for me is usually after a few tequilas

over a year ago

When you get on top and realise you are dizzy

over a year ago

"Too d*unk is when you wake up out of a coma years later in a sketchy foreign country with no recollection of how you got there and missing a kidney or to the lesser extent if you shit,piss and vomit all over yourself and wake up in a coffin on top of a friend/family member the morning after a wake/funeral....or worse still 6 feet under....now that's next level alcoholism in practice"

Is this the voice of experience speaking?

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Are you referring to whilst swinging, OP?

We won't play with anyone who is clearly pissed - if they can't stand up, they slur their words or any d*unken behaviour.

I'm also reluctant to play with younger guys who've been drinking quite a bit, as I don't enjoy being skullfucked due to their inability to sustain an erection.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was just meaning in general after my weekend of drink . Can see what you are saying though don't sound nice

over a year ago

"Was just meaning in general after my weekend of drink . Can see what you are saying though don't sound nice "

If your anything like me I don't drink often the hangovers are far too brutal.

By *ortland51Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you aren't aware of the answer to this, then you probably ought not to be drinking.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Possibly the reason I don't drink prevention is better than cure!
"Too d*unk is when you wake up out of a coma years later in a sketchy foreign country with no recollection of how you got there and missing a kidney or to the lesser extent if you shit,piss and vomit all over yourself and wake up in a coffin on top of a friend/family member the morning after a wake/funeral....or worse still 6 feet under....now that's next level alcoholism in practice

Is this the voice of experience speaking? "

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

That's what drinking full proof rum in the Caribbean with some pirates of the Caribbean can lead to
"Too d*unk is when you wake up out of a coma years later in a sketchy foreign country with no recollection of how you got there and missing a kidney or to the lesser extent if you shit,piss and vomit all over yourself and wake up in a coffin on top of a friend/family member the morning after a wake/funeral....or worse still 6 feet under....now that's next level alcoholism in practice

Is this the voice of experience speaking? "

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

The old saying:everybody likes a drink nobody likes a d*unk is very true in swinging.That goes for both men and women!!!Instant turn off for us.

(susie)

over a year ago

There's always a song lyric... right now am thinking... perhaps appropriately... Madness... One Step Beyond

over a year ago

"There's always a song lyric... right now am thinking... perhaps appropriately... Madness... One Step Beyond "

Or

"...He drinks a whiskey drink,

He drinks a vodka drink,

He drinks a lager drink,

He drinks a cider drink... "

Post new Message to Thread