Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Worst meet experiences

Jump to newest

By *iscottish OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So after what can only be described as the worst possible meet last night were someone used someone else's pictures and said they were younger than they are and then refusing to leave till "something" happened... What has been everyone's horrid meet up tales.. I realise this could of been much much worse

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wasn't a meet off here but I had the worst one night stand of my life last night lmfao

By *iscottish OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

We have all had one of them or two or three

over a year ago

Had 2.

First one: she had a Tonge the size of a horses which felt good in places but when she started licking my face and head that was a turn off.

Second was she kept sniffing me all over. It wasn't just a wee sniff it was full on inhalation.

I get I smell braw but concentrate on the fore play hen lol

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Had 2.

First one: she had a Tonge the size of a horses which felt good in places but when she started licking my face and head that was a turn off.

Second was she kept sniffing me all over. It wasn't just a wee sniff it was full on inhalation.

I get I smell braw but concentrate on the fore play hen lol"

This did make me laugh out loud!

By *ightimefun2Couple
over a year ago

stirling

Could put most of our meets on this thread. Very occasionally we get good ones. Having to help a hubby carry a fem out to the taxi by her arms and legs she was so d*unk, a hubby bringing a camera with a 2 foot lens and any of the 2 times we went to cjs spring to mind

over a year ago

Arrived at a couples house and both were stoned,not for me,made my excuses and left.

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Some folks are good pic takers!!!pmsl xx

over a year ago

I met a girl once who brought her sandwich for next days work and was as odd as odd can be .....yes, I'm afraid to say I ate the sandwich and dropped her back home shortly after. God love her

over a year ago

6ft6 man with 2 inch cock no idea what to do wanted to use blindfold through out ( no wonder) and a partner with him whose hygiene was awful and on her period we made our excuses and left very quickly to him shouting down a hotel corridor come back if you don't shag my wife I'm going to have too

over a year ago

met someone from here and there was someone hiding upstairs, could here them crepping about.. made my excuses and left, dodged a bullet I think

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"6ft6 man with 2 inch cock no idea what to do wanted to use blindfold through out ( no wonder) and a partner with him whose hygiene was awful and on her period we made our excuses and left very quickly to him shouting down a hotel corridor come back if you don't shag my wife I'm going to have too"

Wow, that's lovely

over a year ago

"6ft6 man with 2 inch cock no idea what to do wanted to use blindfold through out ( no wonder) and a partner with him whose hygiene was awful and on her period we made our excuses and left very quickly to him shouting down a hotel corridor come back if you don't shag my wife I'm going to have too

Wow, that's lovely "

it was an experience

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"6ft6 man with 2 inch cock no idea what to do wanted to use blindfold through out ( no wonder) and a partner with him whose hygiene was awful and on her period we made our excuses and left very quickly to him shouting down a hotel corridor come back if you don't shag my wife I'm going to have too

Wow, that's lovely it was an experience"

OMG!!!!

Post new Message to Thread