Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Swinging problems...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We all know that the whole 'swinging' experience should be good and fun. And usually it is, when you have the right company and good dynamics.

There are, however, those times when things dont turn out so well.

What experiences have you had that weren't so great?

And which experiences were so good you just felt amazing?

For me, it seems to be encountering behaviour from people that is pure jealousy-driven. Mainly from guys but a fair few women too.

Those trying to ruin fun or attempting to 'cockblock' which is amusing as well as kind of frustrating lol

Lx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

There shouldn't be cockblockers on a swingers site I thought swinging was all about sharing and having fun

over a year ago

"There shouldn't be cockblockers on a swingers site I thought swinging was all about sharing and having fun"

You'd assume so...

There just seems to be a few who need to have a wee word with themselves

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Got to agree with the jealousy, there's some absolute weirdos on here who feel like once they've met someone no one else can and go out of their way to try and spoil your fun.

Happened a couple weeks ago and the amount of texts the woman in question sent this poor lad while we were trying to bang was off-putting and scary to be honest, some crazy bitches about

I'd never let anyone spoil my fun but it does get to you when people start spreading rumours without having met you, pretty funny at times though.

over a year ago

Its sad when things like that happen!

I know you H and I know you won't let it spoil your fun

over a year ago

"Its sad when things like that happen!

I know you H and I know you won't let it spoil your fun "

Never in a million years darling

over a year ago

Good post ms Starbuck X

I'm rather fed up of the jealousies, bitching and manipulative behaviour on here at times perhaps more time should be spent on reflection about their own insecurities on why they behave that way rather than being aggressive, jealous and manipulating people for their own ends X

However I do love meeting the genuine folks on here that I get on with and they make up for it

over a year ago

Can someone please explain what "cock blocking" is?

over a year ago

"Can someone please explain what "cock blocking" is? "

Straight from google - Cockblock is a slang term for an action, intentional or not, that serves to prevent someone from having sex. Such behavior is often motivated by jealousy, or competitiveness, although it is sometimes accidental, or inadvertent. A cockblock or cockblocker is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention

Lol

over a year ago

"Good post ms Starbuck X

I'm rather fed up of the jealousies, bitching and manipulative behaviour on here at times perhaps more time should be spent on reflection about their own insecurities on why they behave that way rather than being aggressive, jealous and manipulating people for their own ends X

However I do love meeting the genuine folks on here that I get on with and they make up for it

"

The awesome genuine people certainly do make up for it all really!

I just get a bit bored of some people being so sad and pathetic that they have to try and ruin everyone elses fun. Jealously doesn't do them any favours and its plain for all to see

over a year ago

Lol thanks for the explanation

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I think the site represents life.

People use it for different things and rightly so.

Sometimes the biggest issue seems to be lack of respect, understanding and communication between people.

It's also the case that sometimes feelings develop and people can get hurt. It then manifests itself in different ways. It's just one of the realities and risks.

over a year ago

"I think the site represents life.

Sometimes the biggest issue seems to be lack of respect, understanding and communication between people.

It's also the case that sometimes feelings develop and people can get hurt. It then manifests itself in different ways. It's just one of the realities and risks.

That's very true but don't you find it strange how some people don't mind sharing their spouse/partner of many years but are reluctant to share someone they have known a few weeks?

"

over a year ago

I think fab represents an aspect of life, the one where you can be whichever version of yourself you like best and explore fun things with like-minded others.

The problems that I've experienced are due to others not being quite as honest with themselves as they like to think they are. So a lack of self respect, understanding of themselves and communication of all these things can create chaos. Which isn't very fair for those who really do just want to have a good time.

Jeslousy is fine to some extent but when it clearly becomes detrimental to themselves and to other people, that's when problems arise. It doesn't do anything positive when it gets to that point, which I see more often than not on here sadly.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

There's a woman in my town who took it upon herself to message all the guys who had come to our last party, calling them man sluts and moaning about why they wouldn't meet her

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"I think the site represents life.

That's very true but don't you find it strange how some people don't mind sharing their spouse/partner of many years but are reluctant to share someone they have known a few weeks?

"

I actually am one of these types that if I was in a relationship I wouldn't want anyone sharing anything.

The couples who do share are some of the strongest relationships I've ever seen but that comes after years of being together. Therefore I do understand why people in a new relationship would be reluctant.

over a year ago

Every day is a school day!

Oi! GiLL! Ya cock blocker.

I knew there was a word for you!!!!

over a year ago

"That's very true but don't you find it strange how some people don't mind sharing their spouse/partner of many years but are reluctant to share someone they have known a few weeks?

"

I find that a bizarre thing that happens on here!

And it happens so much lol

over a year ago

"There's a woman in my town who took it upon herself to message all the guys who had come to our last party, calling them man sluts and moaning about why they wouldn't meet her "

Really?!

That's a bit much!

over a year ago

"Every day is a school day!

I knew there was a word for you!!!! "

Lol! I don't believe Gill would fit that role!

Every day is a school day though

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I knew there was a word for you!!!! "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 11:45:28]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 11:45:44]

over a year ago

I knew there was a word for you!!!!

Lol! I don't believe Gill would fit that role!

Every day is a school day though "

She's a greedy mare!!

Me me me, more for me

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"That's very true but don't you find it strange how some people don't mind sharing their spouse/partner of many years but are reluctant to share someone they have known a few weeks?

"

I agree with this. What right do the have over that person, none at all

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"There's a woman in my town who took it upon herself to message all the guys who had come to our last party, calling them man sluts and moaning about why they wouldn't meet her

Really?!

That's a bit much! "

Yep! She's not a very nice person

over a year ago

If someone called me a "man slut"

I'd be chuffed to bits

over a year ago

"If someone called me a "man slut"

I'd be chuffed to bits "

Hahaha trust you!

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I'd be chuffed to bits "

Haha!

over a year ago

I'd be chuffed to bits

Hahaha trust you!

"

The ever hopeful farm boy

over a year ago

I think we must have been lucky, people have been lovely, as far as I'm aware no behind the scenes bitching, saying that it's maybe because we don't get time to play that much

Have to say don't understand the bitching bit though, just keep on having loads of fab fun ladies & gents, that'll really annoy them.

Ex

By *urlyShirtyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

So far the worst I've dealt with is people not turning up for a meet, which is annoying, especially when they never bother to explain. I guess Fab is the same as life, you get out what you put in and sometimes you have to just shrug and move on.

over a year ago

"There's a woman in my town who took it upon herself to message all the guys who had come to our last party, calling them man sluts and moaning about why they wouldn't meet her

Really?!

That's a bit much!

Yep! She's not a very nice person "

I can guess who that was

By *ortland51Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

From my experience;

In person, this site and lifestyle works perfectly. I have met the nicest of people.

Online and in forums, there are a queue of bitter, jealous fuckers that just can't help but try and drag other people down.

Last night's rant thread being a case in point. If Fab is going to upset someone so much that they are going to create a thread soley to take aim at specific people, then they ought to retire from the forums at least.

Aside from that, I have nothing but good to say about the site and the great majority of its members.

*Personal opinion*

over a year ago

The problem starts with getting the chance to swing! Lol :p

over a year ago

My personal experience has been very mixed. I've met some of the nicest people I know though using this site, I've also come across some real pricks & headbangers.

I've also discovered that there are people who misunderstand the meaning of certain things (eg sub / dom) & can really put others at risk. So care is definitely required.

Since meeting Mrs J we've been pretty lucky in finding lovely like minded people to hang with / bang with. I guess partly because we've both learned from previous not so wonderful experiences & partly because there seems to have been a wee influx of lovelies recently.

My only current negative comment is that a few people don't seem to understand when we're joking or having a laugh in forums or on cam, resulting in snide remarks or comments about our apparently bad attitude. But it won't stop the flow of (admittedly shite) forum comments.

I like fab, I'm gonna stay. Now, who's got the haribo?!

Mr J

By *e_frenchMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Mrs Starbcuks,

Very interesting topic indeed, I had 90% of the time had great experience met some amazing people.

Sometimes you do not connect with some people which happens, attraction is so subjective...

Some people act like cockblockers and have very bad/mean attentions towards you.

I do not get it. It happens on a few occasions that single ladies or couples were not attracted by me, it is part of the game I was not offended and would never act like a cockblocker to other people.

Thank you I have learnt a new word today

over a year ago

I'm only jealous when the duck hoard and my eternal fight with them stop me meeting..if a lady wants to blow me off.*as in no meet*not other kind because I'm busy protecting the world from evil duck dictatorships I would never cockyblock if they don't want to help me in my quest

over a year ago

"Got to agree with the jealousy, there's some absolute weirdos on here who feel like once they've met someone no one else can and go out of their way to try and spoil your fun.

Happened a couple weeks ago and the amount of texts the woman in question sent this poor lad while we were trying to bang was off-putting and scary to be honest, some crazy bitches about

I'd never let anyone spoil my fun but it does get to you when people start spreading rumours without having met you, pretty funny at times though."

Yep the amount of shit some people go through because of certain individuals jealousy is unreal.

Seen many a rant on here , and folk being slagged off, which is useful for knowing who too block and avoid , then you get other members of the forums jumping on bandwagon and adding fuel to fire when they in fact do not even know the person , but quite happy to class them as skanks.

POT, KETTLE , BLACK

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I must have been really lucky then

Yes I've had to tolerate my fair share of idiots and numptys, but that's the same anywhere. I've had one or two try to get at me but i'm still here and they aren't.

I get bored very easily with negative people and if I want to play games or put up with tantrums - I've 3 kids for that.

But I've met loads of great, funny, intelligent people who know that it's important to make your own mind up about things and not listen to others.

I also talk to lots on here too, something which I enjoy and need to change from cyberspace to face to face.

Apart from that, I'll have some haribo too please

Post new Message to Thread