Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When people say on their profile that they're looking for people who are fit or physically fit, does that mean having good fitness levels or being all toned & stuff? I'm not exactly sporting anything like a toned body but I'm reasonably fit from weekly sports, gym classes & running. There's a really fit woman who goes to box fit who is not slim & athletic.

I'm a little put off messaging profiles looking for "fit" people in case they really mean toned.

So what does "fit" mean to you?

Mr J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

The opposite of me

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

No to baggy or tight

By *oftSwingDuoCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I've always presumed it meant toned / athletic.

I prefer the "dad-bod" look myself - apparently I'm in fashion at the moment

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"I've always presumed it meant toned / athletic.

I prefer the "dad-bod" look myself - apparently I'm in fashion at the moment "

Agree

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a really good question, I have a flat tummy and can run for miles but I'm not ripped by any means... I most avoid profiles like that as most of the time they're looking for football/rugby players and soldiers...

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I have a definite dad bod. But I've still got the large thighs and body strength from when I played rugby as a young guy.

But I have to admit I avoid the profiles looking for 'fit' people as well. Don't see the point in wasting my time as I'm obviously not what they're looking for

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

It's dependant on the person.

I always laugh when I get messages from men who say they want slim or fit women in their profiles.

I'm neither.

However I can carry a sleeping 8 year old upstairs in my heels and that takes skill

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I've always presumed it meant toned / athletic.

I prefer the "dad-bod" look myself - apparently I'm in fashion at the moment "

Kx

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"It's dependant on the person.

I always laugh when I get messages from men who say they want slim or fit women in their profiles.

I'm neither.

However I can carry a sleeping 8 year old upstairs in my heels and that takes skill "

Balance and poise love when a lady walks elegantly across the room see to many young girls clacking along in clearly a bit of distress and pain .

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Id assume that they would be looking for someone who is toned ....or maybe just fit enough to last a few hours in the fun part of the meet

over a year ago

"I have a definite dad bod. But I've still got the large thighs and body strength from when I played rugby as a young guy.

But I have to admit I avoid the profiles looking for 'fit' people as well. Don't see the point in wasting my time as I'm obviously not what they're looking for "

I agree you see some of the ripped figures and wouldn't embarrass myself by messaging ?

By *eliciouslySalaciousCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We have a mandatory bleep test and assault course before anyone's allowed in our pants. We invite 5 couples to any meet and have 3 rounds of elimination and a duel to decide who is worthy.

... Anyone with a great bum gets an automatic by though

By *oftSwingDuoCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"We have a mandatory bleep test and assault course before anyone's allowed in our pants. We invite 5 couples to any meet and have 3 rounds of elimination and a duel to decide who is worthy.

... Anyone with a great bum gets an automatic by though "

We've invested in pugil sticks for the next round of auditions!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We have a mandatory bleep test and assault course before anyone's allowed in our pants. We invite 5 couples to any meet and have 3 rounds of elimination and a duel to decide who is worthy.

... Anyone with a great bum gets an automatic by though "

Thank crap I met you before you initiated the bleep test!!

Mr J

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think for most they probably mean gym fit guys who work out and have the body to prove it .

Me I like fit rugby type guys or Mr Average to gym fit guys but that's not to say i'd turn a gym fit guy down lol

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"I think for most they probably mean gym fit guys who work out and have the body to prove it .

Me I like fit rugby type guys or Mr Average to gym fit guys but that's not to say i'd turn a gym fit guy down lol "

Kinda narrows it down to just about most guys lol

X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I think for most they probably mean gym fit guys who work out and have the body to prove it .

Me I like fit rugby type guys or Mr Average to gym fit guys but that's not to say i'd turn a gym fit guy down lol

Kinda narrows it down to just about most guys lol

X"

Exactly !!! if you're a decent guy why not

over a year ago

Usually avoid profiles looking for fit toned,professional ect prefer to meet ppl have a drink laugh and if we get on take it from there

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thank crap I met you before you initiated the bleep test!!

Mr J"

Haha, rules are rules, they've always been there, but a bleep test with that sexy butt?! I think not, step right this way Sir...

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm neither.

However I can carry a sleeping 8 year old upstairs in my heels and that takes skill

Balance and poise love when a lady walks elegantly across the room see to many young girls clacking along in clearly a bit of distress and pain . "

So many woman just can't walk in heels... I feel sorry for the shoes! Learn the walk right!!!

Definite skill to carry a child up stairs in heels.. Even firemen would struggle to do that

over a year ago

Glasgow

"We've invested in pugil sticks for the next round of auditions!"

Awesome! {consensual} Sex by combat!

over a year ago

Glasgow

To be more helpful to the OP though... I've always understood it to be a question of strength, stamina and muscle:bodyfat ratio. Perhaps the profile prefers a really long and acrobatic pounding. It could be a question of flexibility? Or maybe they like folk who can hold their breath a really long time so they don't require air when having their face grinded on or fiercely throat fucked... You're right, it's not a very helpful statement

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm neither.

Balance and poise love when a lady walks elegantly across the room see to many young girls clacking along in clearly a bit of distress and pain .

So many woman just can't walk in heels... I feel sorry for the shoes! Learn the walk right!!!

Definite skill to carry a child up stairs in heels.. Even firemen would struggle to do that "

Firemen look good in flats.. no heels needed

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

I take fit to mean just attractive... Like "she's fit as f*ck" but in the context you've said, I'd take it to mean athletic or toner for sure.

over a year ago

It depends on who does the interpretation of words and in what context. I keep myself Fit with plenty of exercise and diet, so at least in my mind I am Fit.

However I don't have six pack, am 20yrs younger and face of a male model. This at least in my mind is closer to the definition of Fit that I consider when the profile writer requests it.

Better start saving for the plastic surgery LOL

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

" I'm a little put off messaging profiles looking for "fit" people in case they really mean toned.

So what does "fit" mean to you?

Mr J"

To me, it means looking toned and looking physically athletic. And I insist on the 'looking' toned and athletic cos it doesnt mean they are!!!

I avoid profiles looking for 'fit' people, as it is easier to roll me doon the hill lol

And if I may add MrJig you looked fit

Post new Message to Thread