Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Strip club

Jump to newest

By *dlilbum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

I know, it's a really vanilla question for fab!

But the idea of going to a strip club with the Lady really gets me going. Just wondering if any other couples have tried it? Any sexy experiences?

D x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Went to a pole dancing club in Edinburgh years back with hubby . Was great fun and we even got a lap dance which I loved !! Dispite finding it a real pain having to keep my hands to myself .Definitely love to do it again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we have and Easy gets the dances. Great, if not pricey, fun. Girls are always nice too.

F

By *andl kinkycoupleCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

"I know, it's a really vanilla question for fab!

But the idea of going to a strip club with the Lady really gets me going. Just wondering if any other couples have tried it? Any sexy experiences?

D x"

Always wanted to go too

Lx

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Jayne wants to do this, especially after a lady who had loads of experience gave her a personal lapdance at a party, one of the most sensual, erotic and downright horny things I have ever seen, and Jayne didn't have to keep her hands to herself!

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I'd really like this but always thought it was more a man only type of thing.

Might give it a go one night xxxxx

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We went out one night with a few fab friends and the 6 of us ended up in a strip club, wasn't a bad night but some of the strippers were a let down for the ladies

John

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Not been for ages, but I enjoy it. Haven't had a private dance yet, but would probably need to sit on my hands lol

over a year ago

Scotland

D x

Always wanted to go too

Lx"

let's go

D

over a year ago

We went out to a lap dancing bar in Aberdeen a while back.

A bit embarrassing but we were asked to leave when it was noticed that Mrs J had no knickers on under her micro mini

over a year ago

We've been to a couple of lap dancing bars but have been disappointed with some of the girls. To say they were disinterested when on the pole would be an understatement. Dead behind the eyes. Sad really, when this is where they can show themselves off and get people interested.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We've been to a couple of lap dancing bars but have been disappointed with some of the girls. To say they were disinterested when on the pole would be an understatement. Dead behind the eyes. Sad really, when this is where they can show themselves off and get people interested."

Exactly this, does it for some guys but the rest like us we need more..... I've seen a certain female more enthusiastic while pole dancing on the side of my fridge haha

John

By *dlilbum OP   Couple
over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

D x

Always wanted to go too

Lxlet's go

D"

Shall we go as a foursome?

over a year ago

Visiting a strip club is high on my list, definitely sounds like fun xx

over a year ago

"We've been to a couple of lap dancing bars but have been disappointed with some of the girls. To say they were disinterested when on the pole would be an understatement. Dead behind the eyes. Sad really, when this is where they can show themselves off and get people interested.

Exactly this, does it for some guys but the rest like us we need more..... I've seen a certain female more enthusiastic while pole dancing on the side of my fridge haha

John "

Now don't you be telling people who... (I was good though)

over a year ago

Scotland

D x

Always wanted to go too

Lxlet's go

D

Shall we go as a foursome? "

This could be arranged xx

over a year ago

"We went out to a lap dancing bar in Aberdeen a while back.

A bit embarrassing but we were asked to leave when it was noticed that Mrs J had no knickers on under her micro mini "

Post new Message to Thread