Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Didn't read the message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We got a message asking to meet, we replied saying no thank you & got a response along the lines of "awesome, yeah we'd love to meet" haha, don't think they really read our reply!

What's the most amusing exchange you've had recently? Obviously don't directly quote messages, you don't want to be on the naughty step!

Mr J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Had one a few days ago......

" Hiya Sexy, I'm great thanks glad you got back cheers for that.

you look lovely, how's you tonight ?

You got any plans this weekend, and you up for meeting still xx"

-----------------

Never spoke to the chunt in my life

I've taken the liberty of altering the exact words and adding in some punctuation and stuff as well

By *ubgirl30Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I had a msg the other day 'so you want to be f**ked up the farter' wtf?! I was like whoa there smooth talker, hold me back while I lube up and bend over! Or one today telling me how he particularly loves doing two things I specifically say I don't like/do in my profile!! And then they get annoyed when you ignore or delete them. .....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I had a msg the other day 'so you want to be f**ked up the farter' wtf?! I was like whoa there smooth talker, hold me back while I lube up and bend over! Or one today telling me how he particularly loves doing two things I specifically say I don't like/do in my profile!! And then they get annoyed when you ignore or delete them. ..... "

The eloquence is strong with that chap

Mr J

By *ard to beatMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had a lady ask to meet me one night, so I asked for a face pic so I would known what she looks like.

She replied that if she sent me a face pic I wouldn't want to meet her then blocked me?

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I had a lady ask to meet me one night, so I asked for a face pic so I would known what she looks like.

She replied that if she sent me a face pic I wouldn't want to meet her then blocked me? "

This made me chuckle!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One saying they saw me 'locally' but refused to say where this was.. Then asked if I was odd because I wouldnt believe them

Love a nutter

Post new Message to Thread