Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Married Ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey apologies to folk who don't agree with this as no offence meant.

recently met with a married female who husband doesn't know she is on here.

Was such a turn on, even more naughty than normal for some reason.

Any naughty married ladies on here like to share experiences?

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

can not believe there is no married ladies on here, or is it just that they are not ladies lol

come on tell us about your experiences on here good and bad lol x

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

There are many I'm sure. However for the most part these threads tend to turn in to everyone sharing views about how wrong they feel people are for being on here in that situation.

It's not normally a nice experience when that happens.

So many sit in judgement without ever knowing the reality. When in fact it's no one's business.

However to answer your initial question I was once a married lady and at the time it was a thrill

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There are many I'm sure. However for the most part these threads tend to turn in to everyone sharing views about how wrong they feel people are for being on here in that situation.

So many sit in judgement without ever knowing the reality. When in fact it's no one's business.

However to answer your initial question I was once a married lady and at the time it was a thrill "

This is true

Threads like this bring out the judgmental and often regresses into a slanging match

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Maybe they don't want to tell a random guy what they get up to.

I'm married by the way but my husband knows exactly what I'm doing

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Why is it if you have a diffrent opinion to the majority of forum users. You become judgemental and try to turn everything into a slanging match ? Are folk not allowed differing points of view must we all pretend we dont judge. Some of us realise that everyone judges everyday. Is your deeming folk to be judgemental and seeking of a slanging match not a judgement in itself. Usually ends it no its not as its in agreement with the forum heirachys acceptable form of reply.im quite sure this will be seen as an attempt at getting in a slagging match but really folk need to get over not everyone agrees with everyone elses thoughts.for the question asked I couldnt agree with your sentiments

over a year ago

"There are many I'm sure. However for the most part these threads tend to turn in to everyone sharing views about how wrong they feel people are for being on here in that situation.

However to answer your initial question I was once a married lady and at the time it was a thrill "

I was ready for the usual judgemental comments to come that is why I said at start not wanting to offend and not for everyone lol

So did you eventually get caught?

Was the thrill better than meeting just now when single?

x

over a year ago

"Why is it if you have a diffrent opinion to the majority of forum users. You become judgemental and try to turn everything into a slanging match ? Are folk not allowed differing points of view must we all pretend we dont judge. Some of us realise that everyone judges everyday. Is your deeming folk to be judgemental and seeking of a slanging match not a judgement in itself. Usually ends it no its not as its in agreement with the forum heirachys acceptable form of reply.im quite sure this will be seen as an attempt at getting in a slagging match but really folk need to get over not everyone agrees with everyone elses thoughts.for the question asked I couldnt agree with your sentiments"

Kola don't mind the comments at all but think they were just saying it may take away from original question that's all which is the actual topic and not if it is morally right.

But you are very correct everyone has their own opinions and that is what a forum is about expressing what we all think.

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

However to answer your initial question I was once a married lady and at the time it was a thrill

I was ready for the usual judgemental comments to come that is why I said at start not wanting to offend and not for everyone lol

So did you eventually get caught?

Was the thrill better than meeting just now when single?

x "

No I didn't get caught. It was a thrill probably because I didn't like my husband very much!

I'm quite happy being single.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/02/16 12:57:06]

over a year ago

"Why is it if you have a diffrent opinion to the majority of forum users. You become judgemental and try to turn everything into a slanging match ? Are folk not allowed differing points of view must we all pretend we dont judge. Some of us realise that everyone judges everyday. Is your deeming folk to be judgemental and seeking of a slanging match not a judgement in itself. Usually ends it no its not as its in agreement with the forum heirachys acceptable form of reply.im quite sure this will be seen as an attempt at getting in a slagging match but really folk need to get over not everyone agrees with everyone elses thoughts.for the question asked I couldnt agree with your sentiments"

over a year ago

This is true

Threads like this bring out the judgmental and often regresses into a slanging match "

To be honest, it could be a thread about how interesting a glass of water is and it would end up in a slagging match on here. Some people could start the proverbial argument in an empty room!

over a year ago

Whats a Slagging Match and Judgemental got to do with the OPs original post ?

He did say ..

hey apologies to folk who don't agree with this as no offence meant.

over a year ago

You don't have to be married for it still to be a thrill

there is always an excitement with first dates and 2nd & 3rd

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"can not believe there is no married ladies on here, or is it just that they are not ladies lol"

Maybe they simply prefer to operate discreetly, afterall, what they get up to is their business.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"can not believe there is no married ladies on here, or is it just that they are not ladies lol

Maybe they simply prefer to operate discreetly, afterall, what they get up to is their business."

Perfectly put

Discretion is the better part of valour.

Gentlemen, remember it

over a year ago

"can not believe there is no married ladies on here, or is it just that they are not ladies lol

Maybe they simply prefer to operate discreetly, afterall, what they get up to is their business.

Perfectly put

Discretion is the better part of valour.

Gentlemen, remember it "

Would a list of Verifications mean you are discreet ?

over a year ago

I didn't mean to offend at all, exactly ! just a question.

The thrill for some folk, danger, even more naughty than single meets.

But also agree not matter if married or not the first meet even if just social is very exciting lol

Post new Message to Thread