Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

ITCHY!!!

Jump to newest

By *abel-30 OP   Woman
over a year ago

middle of no-where

Why oh why 3 days and 2 hours till I get stupid cast off and it's been mostly manageable.

Why now after all this time does it now feel like it's been infested with 1000 angry fire ants and I wanna cut it off myself just to scratch.

I doubt I will last the day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Plastic ruler......

By *abel-30 OP   Woman
over a year ago

middle of no-where

It's from my toe to my hip with a slight bend at the knee. It's my whole clad and shin that feel like it's under attack. Even the meter long Flexi rulers can't get past the slight bend.. Neither can plastic back scratchers, straws taped together, tape covered wire coat hangers

Seriously close to getting my jigsaw out and cutting the stupid thing off.... It's that bad I may phone surgeon and moan that what's 3 days and please for it to come off early but he's not in till 9am

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Take some Pirton hopefully that will help xxxx

By *abel-30 OP   Woman
over a year ago

middle of no-where

I've bee down this road before.

I know what's causing it and only a good few tubes of veet or a pack of Mach 3 blades will fix it. 7 week of no hair removal in a cast and it's getting caught in the cast lining everytime I turn, move or breath.

I may be slightly over dramatising it but it's really annoying and everyone's away to school or work and the dogs don't make me tea or pander to me when I complain..

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I've bee down this road before.

I know what's causing it and only a good few tubes of veet or a pack of Mach 3 blades will fix it. 7 week of no hair removal in a cast and it's getting caught in the cast lining everytime I turn, move or breath.

I may be slightly over dramatising it but it's really annoying and everyone's away to school or work and the dogs don't make me tea or pander to me when I complain.. "

Aw if you lived nearer I'd of gladly made you a cup of tea. Must be very annoying xxxxx

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Awwwwww I hope it's subsided now Mabel

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

ask for Eurax cream or oilatum when stookie comes off.

By *argaidMan
over a year ago

glasgow

It's worse because you know time is nearly up. Like the last half hour at work.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ewww I feel that pain. Broke my wrist a few years back 3 months in plaster (light weight one) it was not a pretty sight when it came off but phewwww what a relief

By *abel-30 OP   Woman
over a year ago

middle of no-where

Less that 12 hours and I can scratch my itch... It's the most excited I've been all year!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well, Mabel? Was it as good as expected? Have you had a good old scratch? Seriously, hope it went well....x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Must have been a relief then. She's scratched herself to sleep

Post new Message to Thread