Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

looking for a mistress to please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi looking to please a mistress with no limits at all I'm in Ayrshire and can travel love pain and humiliation message me cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If single women are unicorns then Dominant women are like.......(do feel free to fill in the blank!)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Teeth on hens!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Ten a penny

By *oznrayCouple
over a year ago

helensburgh

think id be looking at other sites than fab

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"If single women are unicorns then Dominant women are like.......(do feel free to fill in the blank!)"

Very very very rare unicorns

By *ildhearted_womanWoman
over a year ago

Between the bridges - Forth n Tay

"Hi looking to please a mistress with no limits at all I'm in Ayrshire and can travel love pain and humiliation message me cheers "

I always laugh when I see this - no limits - sheesh, if she said ,'I'm going to castrate you and you will only be used by very well hung guys all night and then I will amputate one of your arms ,cane your ass until it is skinned and whip your back until it bleeds', somehow I don't think you would want to please a Mistress! Then there are all the mundane chores that you would need to do ,so you PLEASE the Mistress, as she is too good to have to lift a finger , after- all you want to please her , don't you ??

There are many dominant women , the problem is they don't all walk about dressed in fetish gear and dress up for boys just because they want them to . Many are just normal women who know how to act and behave in public and you wouldn't bat an eyelid, also they don't all shout and call you worm or maggot.

Maybe if all you want is to play then maybe a Pro-Domme would be more suitable ,although I doubt any true one would allow you any sexual contact at all !

Maybe you should rethink what you are actually looking for or you may endup in a very, very dark place that you never thought existed .

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread