Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

verifications

Jump to newest

By *rsFine-MrBalls OP   Couple
over a year ago

markinch

Just wondered if you can suddenly decide to remove genuine verifications from someone whom you have verified . Answers on a verification please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd hate to piss someone off that much that they'd withdraw a veri, ouch. Does blocking them make the veri go away?

over a year ago

Block them and it goes.

over a year ago

markinch

Lol, it was just a question, no one has been or getting passed off, just wondered how if you have verified , how that verification can be removed, would that not defy the purpose of the veri.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

No matter what you do the veri count stays the same you can block or simply not show but its still on the count

over a year ago

markinch

Ah ok

over a year ago

Memory serves me right I had a veri from a lady who then left the site, but her verification stayed on my account.

I left the site for 6 months and then came back with a new profile and had to start all over again with no verifications

over a year ago

"Memory serves me right I had a veri from a lady who then left the site, but her verification stayed on my account.

I left the site for 6 months and then came back with a new profile and had to start all over again with no verifications "

Did she delete her account? I thought verifications disappeared then?

R

By *uck knows41Man
over a year ago

Arbroath

If you have a verification and they leave so does the written verification but you keep the count I have lost some really nice verifications

that way

By *urlyshirleyCouple
over a year ago

Costa del Sol

Noticed that a guy chatting us up had 2 really good ones from a satisfied lady but nothing back from him. She has others up, so it isn't that she doesn't post them. Isn't that a bit offhand? What's the etiquette?

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

He could have verified her back but she's chosen not to publish it, or he might have just not verified her back.

I think if someone verifies you, you really should verify them back if you liked them ha ha...

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Noticed that a guy chatting us up had 2 really good ones from a satisfied lady but nothing back from him. She has others up, so it isn't that she doesn't post them. Isn't that a bit offhand? What's the etiquette? "

Maybe she doesn't want to show all her veris

By *urlyshirleyCouple
over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"Maybe she doesn't want to show all her veris "

Mmm. She gave him two raves in the space of a week, and it was recent. Not that we do it for the veris but hell I for one would be unimpressed not to get any enthusiasm at all!

By *urlyshirleyCouple
over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"I think if someone verifies you, you really should verify them back if you liked them ha ha... "

Agreed! No verifying implies you didn't. That's why I'm asking.

over a year ago

Verifications - Seriously ..

Personally its a total waste of time.Why would someone need rated too state how good the meet went.In theory is there ever going to be a bad verification ? Probably not.

I thought discretion played a big part in Swinging..

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

"Verifications - Seriously ..

Personally its a total waste of time.Why would someone need rated too state how good the meet went.In theory is there ever going to be a bad verification ? Probably not.

I thought discretion played a big part in Swinging..

"

Get what you mean - I don't show any of my verifications for the whole discretion thing and it's no ones business who I'm meeting really... I just show my count just so that others can at least have some indication I'm a "legitimate" person/profile.

over a year ago

Without veris

We wouldn't know who sucked like a Dyson .

Or who was the best shag of their life.

Who not to pass by.

Who to treat with respect.

Cmon these are fabs must haves surely we all need to know who these people are

over a year ago

"Without veris

We wouldn't know who sucked like a Dyson .

Or who was the best shag of their life.

Who not to pass by.

Who to treat with respect.

Cmon these are fabs must haves surely we all need to know who these people are "

Ahh ..so your logic..

A verification states it was the best shag of their life ..Why would that mean it would be the same for you ..?

Maybe its worth treating everyone with respect ..

over a year ago

Not my logic

Fab logic

But do agree with the treat everyone with respect bit. The forums would be such a nicer fun place if everyone did

over a year ago

I feel the main point of verifcation is to prove you neet and you're polite etc. Its upto you if you show it. I find it helpful.

over a year ago

"I feel the main point of verification is to prove you meet and you're polite etc. Its upto you if you show it. I find it helpful."
For women it is... Some men take it as a personal insult that you saw someone else and not them. To those fannies I say give me back my old fab without all you morons!!

over a year ago

"I feel the main point of verifcation is to prove you neet and you're polite etc. Its upto you if you show it. I find it helpful."

People will have their own views on it..In my opiniuon i really dont think it shows you meet nor polite.

I could create a profile 7 days later go into a chat room in Canada and ask to be verified even just chatting without a webcam or a meet can create a verification stating im nice and polite.

Would that make me genuine?

My opinion..Verifications are pointless.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I don't get the whole need to prove someone meets or prove someone is genuine thing .

Just meet and be discreet and let others do the same.

So many problems come from displaying verifications because of jealous people who think because they have met someone you can't meet them what utter rubbish.... hello there is every chance the person your talking to and arranging go meet is also talking to me and arranging a meet too. .it's called swinging

over a year ago

It would appear some like verifications and some don't. Better then to have them than not. You can display them or not that's the option that really matters. Choice.

Red

over a year ago

You never see a bad verification though....

R x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I have lots of social verifications but don't do play veris for the reasons people have talked about.

It's nobodies business what I do or who with and if they don't like that - tough.

As for bad veris - depends what you class as bad? Does stealing food and being evil count as bad?

over a year ago

On a diet so steal away

Good evil or bad evil?

R

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"On a diet so steal away

Good evil or bad evil?

R"

Come sit on my lap, bring your plate and find out

over a year ago

New year diet food only at the moment I'm afraid . Not sure you'd want to steal it

R

By *urlyshirleyCouple
over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"You never see a bad verification though....

R x"

You see some very politely worded ones. If the same person has been enthusiastic about others, a polite veri paints 1000 words

By *urlyshirleyCouple
over a year ago

Costa del Sol

"I have lots of social verifications but don't do play veris for the reasons people have talked about.

It's nobodies business what I do or who with and if they don't like that - tough.

As for bad veris - depends what you class as bad? Does stealing food and being evil count as bad? "

Okay, I like that. You exist, your social persona is cool, and your sex life is private. We'd never post one that was graphic anyway, or which described sex games we may not care to play with all. Note made. We need to get out socially more so we can hide the others

Post new Message to Thread